chapter 1

Marriage Contract [note that i'm gonna be editing this n it may take days, lots of days :(]

Bom's POV

She was shouting and knocking frantically on my bedroom door as if a fire just broke out which made me startled and came back from dreamland.

"Unnie! Unnie, wake up!" Aishh what is wrong with her. 

"Ehmm.." I lazily answered just loud enough for her to hear me, tossing to the right while reaching out for my blanket; snuggling up in my bed.

"I'm going out now. Don't forget to deliver the cakes and pastries at 6 sharp the event will start at 7 p.m.  It's already nine by the way. Bye!" Dara my one and only sister said before her footsteps disappeared and the sound of the front door clicked indicating that she has already left.

~flashback~

"Unnie, I'll be the event planner representative for TOP Enterprise annual event and....."

"And...... what?" I asked her curiously because she was taking so long to end her sentence.

"Daesung ssi~ and Minzy ssi~ went for their honeymoon again in Thailand so......"

"Yes Dara so....... what?" Aishh her hanging sentence was killing me.

"Well, I'll be the event coordinator and I want you to be the one to supply for the cakes and pastries." Dara chuckled a bit because she knew that I was dying to know what she was saying.

~end of flashback~

I wanted to continue my beauty sleep but I kept on recalling what she have just said "....It's already nine by the way...." 

"NINE!!" my sleepy eyes shot open and before I knew it, I was already wide awake. I stood up from my bed and went straight to the shower but before I stepped in, I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall - 9.04. I can still make it, I thought. After the quick shower, I headed to my bakery cafe ~ Park Cafe.


T.O P's POV

"Arghh" I groaned in pain. 
I felt like my head was knocked by a hammer. Still with my eyes tightly shut, I raked my hair with my fingers, massaging and leaned against the bed headboard hoping that it would ease the pain.

~flashback~

I was in the club with my best friend who's also my Personal Assistant, Kwon Jiyong or better known as GD. We went on binge drinking to get off the stressed of work when suddenly the topic of "women" was raised.

"Hyung, just admit that I'm a ladies' man." Jiyong said with a sly smile.

"No and never cos' I am." stressing the 'I am’.

"Well there's only one way to prove It." he smirked making me raised an eyebrow out of curiosity.

Jiyong looked around the club when he finally stopped at a figure that was standing near the lounging area looking lost with long red hair.
Jiyong then turned his attention to me and said,

"Hyung, I dare you to kiss that red hair lady. If you kissed her, I'll admit defeat but if you failed to do so ... " he hanged his sentence then tilt his head to the left, looking at my hair with a sly smile and,

" your black hair, will turn white." 

I smirked at what he just said then stood up and went to where the red hair girl was standing. She was just 20 steps away from where we were sitting.

I have to admit, I am overwhelmed with pride and I really can’t stand being challenged. To kiss this 'type' of girls is nothing but a piece of cake.

I placed my hand on her right shoulder and she was surprised by the sudden action. She tilts her head up to face me. This was the first time I ever looked into a girl eyes deeply. She really has beautiful eyes and looked kinda cute too. 

I hold her chin up and was about to kiss her when she suddenly pushed me and I stumbled a few steps backward but was able to regained my balance. I was about to walked up to her but she was already standing right in front of me and the next thing I knew, a slap landed on my left cheek.

I was standing there dumbfounded of what had just happened. All eyes were on me, I heard others gasped while some let out a chuckled. I can't believe that I was in the spotlight of shame by a, by a girl with a red hair who just left and walked away.

Jiyong came to the rescue and dragged me away from the place. We reached my home and we continued drinking because I was still shocked at what had happened while Jiyong was just laughing his off at my defeat.

"Hahaha~ Hyung, see what did I told you I'm a ladies' man indeed. Hahahaha~ Look at your face hyung, it's unreadable." 

"Yahhh!! Shut up! I didn't know that brat will do that to me especially when she knows who I am. I swear she's gonna pay for this." I caressed my cheek that has a red hand mark on.

"But don't forget hyung, you've lost the bet and that black need to turn white." Jiyong said while pointing his finger at my hair.

~end of flashback~

Getting back to my senses after the whole ~fashback~ thingy, I shot my eye open and looked at the mirror across my bed and what I saw, shocked the life of me. Yes, it's me on the reflection but my hair it's -white.

Aishh that guy really stick to what he wants. Well, I'm not T.O.P for no reason right. I know I will and for sure pull this off really well. Not forgetting to find that little brat who caused me shame.

 


Author's POV

It was already 3 in the afternoon, about three hours before the delivery time. Bom has nearly finished baking and was about to move on to the last one which is muffins. The company has a special request for banana muffins but Bom also did some corn muffins because it was her favourite. It took her about an hour to finished making the batter for both the banana and corn muffins and it took an hour more to finished baking. 

Bom was so intent looking at the rising of muffins in the oven that she didn't realised she was being watched all this while. Bom was about to take the tray out but she has forgotten to wear her gloves.

"ouchh!" Bom shrieked in pain. She dropped the tray and all the banana muffins were scattered all over the floor.

"Bommie-ah, are you alright?" he hold Bom's hand and lead her to the running tap water immediately.

"I'm, I'm okay. Don't worry." Bom's stuttered a bit when he met eye to eye with the person who held her hand tightly and looked at her intently. Bom was uncomfortable with the intent stare that the man was giving so; she turned her head to the mess in the kitchen.

"Aishh~ all the banana muffins, it’s all gone." Bom buried her face with her hands.

"Well, you still have your corn muffins." the man tried to comfort her with his famous eye smile. Bom beamed and look at him when she heard the word 'corn'.

"I'm gonna clean this up and you can rest." He chuckled at Bom reaction when she heard 'corn' and gestures her to go out of the kitchen. 

The man who always put a smile in front of Bom and has always helped her was no other than, the caring Taeyang. Taeyang works at her cafe and since the first day he started working for her, he had set his eyes on her. Well unfortunately, Bom doesn't feel the same for him. He had always wanted to confess to her but he was afraid that this would break their friendship and he can't imagine living without her. Even though he can't own her and make her his, he was already happy to be beside her and care for all her needs.

 


 

Bom's POV

I arrived at the event on time. The event was held at the TOP mall which belong to non-other than the richest of the richest Choi family.

*sniff, sniff*


Aishh the smell of money, fame, conquer and arrogant spoiled brat. This was just a nest of devil that made people who they are now. Rather than enjoying life, they're just running after money.

"Tskk.".

I'm invited for this party -yes but I'm not going because this event is only meant for the fame and richest. What am I to them? I'm just the red hair girl who owned a cafe that's coming to bankruptcy. I'm just a pest here moreover they would think that I'm a gold-diggin' b****.  Aishh, I pouted. I turned around when I heard someone calling my name. It was none other than my little sister.

"Bom unnie!" Dara waved and was beaming at me, I walked closer to her. She was holding a clipboard file and a pen. She looked well-dressed well; I guessed she's attending this so called event.

"Unnie why are you not dressed?" she asked me with a puzzled look in her face.

"Yah, your Unnie here doesn't like going to where brats are." I simply answered. Dara nodded and pouted. Maybe she was disappointed because I wasn't planning to attend the event that she single-handedly planned for.

"Dara-ah, mian--" I was about to say sorry to her when she cut me off.

"Ah nevermind~ so did you manage to bake everything on the list?" uh-uh I'm in trouble.

"About that, Dara-ah, I kind of dropped the banana muffins and I kind of throw it away and I kind of have no time left and kind of only have corn muffin left."  I looked down and fiddled my fingers because I was so ashamed of myself for being clumsy. 

"CORN??!! Unnie the CEO is aller--" I was taken aback and moved a step back when she shouted all of a sudden (it was not like we were 10 meters apart, I was just 3 steps away from her) she was about to finished her sentenced when her phone started ringing.

"Yoboseyo. Oh Kang Daesung -ssi" she answered so ever politely turning on her heel and walked away from me (what is she? does she has bipolar or something?).With that, I ran away from her because she would probably be back nagging like a grandma. Anyway I'm tired from all the baking and if she's gonna nagged at me, especially about my corn, I swear I'm gonna explode.

 


Taeyang's POV

I was done putting in the cakes and pastries and was about to head to where the van was parked when I saw Bom was looking down, fiddling her fingers like a five year old feeling guilty. She looked really cute though. 

"CORN??!! Unnie the CEO is aller--" Dara shouted at the top of her lungs that made me startled at her sudden action. She's petite, but her voice is loud indeed. (never underestimate her)

I looked at Dara who was on the phone and then, I turned my attention to Bom. This time, she was slowly and carefully crouched and tip-toed away from Dara then BAM~ she ran as fast as a lightning. I swear to GOD she was the cutest thing I ever saw in my life. Aishh if only I owned her. ~~

 


Author's POV

The entrance of the mall was filled with flashlights and reporters. People were not only waiting for A-class actor, actresses but they were waiting for the one and only Choi Seung Hyun the most eligible bachelor of Korea and not forgetting the CEO of TOP mall as well as a the heir of Choi's Enterprise.

Basically every girl there was shrieking and shouting his name when he got down of the limousine, walking on the red carpet. He looked very smart in his black suit but what shocked the people was his hair. It was -white. However, it made them shrieked even louder because he pulled it off really well.

 


GD's POV

I saw hyung mingled with other high associates. I didn't want to bother him so I just find myself a good sit. I was looking around, bored because almost all the females here doesn't caught my eyes until (I did say almost right?)..., my eyes were fixated to this girl; a girl who I'm not familiar with. She was wearing this sleeveless white dress that was up to her knee length.  She looks so pure and her smile was just ~heaven. 

Wait~ why is my heart beating so loud and fast; I swear it's going to pop out anytime soon. This was the first time I ever felt for a girl. I never had this feeling before, it's so foreign. I was about to get up and approached her when hyung suddenly appeared right in front of me blocking my view of that little ~Angel.

"Ah~ hyung." I greeted him and bow, stuttering a bit. He just nodded and sat right next to me. I tried to look at where she was but she was gone. Haishh, an angel indeed.

"You want some?" I offered him a drink. 

"Nahh, I'm just so hungry from all the talking." Then, just like heaven was on his side, a waiter who was holding a tray of muffins came and without even asking what flavour it was, he just shoved it in his mouth.

 


T.O.P's POV

I was ravenously hungry from all talking about the same old crap over and over again. Aishh what a life but I was lucky that heaven was on my side because before I knew it; a waiter was come offering me ~muffins. Without hesitation, I grabbed a couple of muffins and shoved it in my mouth (well the muffin was a size of a coin, well for me it is cos' I have a big palm). I was munching and savouring the taste of the muffin. The flavour is sure nice but this doesn't taste anything like banana. After eating like 3 of it, I felt something strange. My mouth, why does it itch and my tongue, I felt like its swelling and so is my lip.

"Ah~ hyung." Jiyong gasped pointing his finger at my face.

"jiksdbhfiugehviuhgvrktihg" was the only words that came out. 

"jhsgfiuytsgviuygldkeiln" Aishh what's f***ing wrong with me? I can’t even talk properly. 

"Hyung, I think you need to get out of here and fast before you turned yourself into a monster." Jiyong chuckled and dragged me out of here. Gosh, what is wrong with this guy? How can he managed to laugh and still make a joke to his dearest friend who is suffering?

 

 

We went to the parking lot where Jiyong car was parked. We were lucky that there were no paparazzi. I was about to open the door to get in the car when I suddenly saw a reflection on the window of a very horrendous person. I wanted to shout my lungs out but my throat hurt so much that I only stood there in a daze. 

"Yah hyung, stop admiring youself. Get in quick you wouldn't want to scare people do you?" Jiyong  was holding his laughter by biting his lower lip, teasing me only to receive a glare that scared the life out of him. I heard him cough inwardly feeling scared before he went in the car. 

I swear I'm gonna find the one who bake this mothaf*** corn muffin and dragged that person to hell with me.