Chapter 6

Marriage Contract [note that i'm gonna be editing this n it may take days, lots of days :(]

T.O.P's POV

“Let’s go.”

Before she could reject my request, I grabbed her hand and shoved her in the car. She struggled a bit but because of my strong pair of hand, I managed to control her without a sweat. I ran towards the driver seat and start the engine.

“Where are you taking me?” She questioned me when we were already in the main road.

“I said where are you taking me?” I took glanced at her. Her arms were crossed and she was pouting but I was still not bothered to answer her question to annoy her even more. (hmm, this should be fun. She was not wearing her seatbelt again like before.)

“Ahjuhssi, seriously, are you really not answering my question? Just where the hell are you taking me?!” She raised her voice. Did I hear it right? Did she just call me ahjuhssi? (okay, she is asking for it.)

I put on the fakest smile ever and asked her, “Do you know why do we need to wear the seatbelt?”

“No. And not interested to know.” She rolled her eyes, fully annoyed. I looked at the side mirror and there were no cars behind. BINGO. Without warning, I pulled the brake making her jumped off her seat and again, her forehead hit the glove compartment.

“Ouch.. Ahh..” I looked at her who was now rubbing her forehead, yelping in pain.

“Well, thank you very much for answering my question.” I used all my strength trying hard to hold in my laughter . (Well, guess what? That is what you get for calling me an ahjussi. Karma’s a eh?)

“Jerk” she mumbled under her breath but it was still audible to my sharp ears. (hmm, still not learning from your mistake?)

“To answer your question,…….” I leaned closer and closer to her. She suddenly, sat up straight and closed her eyes tightly biting her lower lips at my sudden reaction. I could feel her hot breathe against my face and neck. I chuckled silently at her reaction.  (OMG, there it is again. My heart skips a beat. But hell no am I gonna back down now.) I grabbed the seatbelt and placed it securely on her but before I got back to my seat, I tucked her hair behind her ear and whispered,

“we’re heading to… our house for our little agreement.” as seductively as ever.  (a bit of teasing brings no harm right?)

I started the engine and continued driving. I steal glances at her and I saw her cupping her cheeks and then fanning her face in embarrassment while looking outside at the window. I wanted to laugh my off but was afraid that she would cause mayhem in the car. With that silence, I drove off to my house with a lot of things that was going in my mind. (well, that really shut her up.)

I can’t believe that heaven was on my side. I still can’t believe that she agreed to this. Agreed to marry me. My plan, it went smoothly, very smoothly indeed. It was a half an hour ride to go to my house. It was silence all along but in the middle of the ride, I heard snores.  I glanced to my right and it came from her. It’s not the small typical snores but it was loud snores that people could mistakenly judge it came from an old-fat-lazy man.

It was a hell of a ride for me. It makes no different if she was awake or asleep. I was literally deafened by her snores.

 

~After the 10 minutes of HELL for my poor eardrums, we finally reached my apartment.

There were no reporters around my apartment because none of them knew where I stay as I’ve just moved here about a month ago or so and this place was far from the public eye. I moved out of my big mansion to live on my own. Living alone with no eyes to watch over me was better because I could do whatever I pleased without someone stopping me.

After I parked my car and turned off the engine, I diverted my attention to her. I just realized that her snoring has stopped completely.  Her face was facing me so I leaned closer to take a closer look at her. I brushed off the hair on her face to only be greeted by a face that looked innocent. (Yes, I admit it she looked innocent well, who doesn’t especially when they’re asleep.) I took the time to study her face features. Her forehead, there was a tinge of redness on it.  It was probably because of me who stopped the car abruptly twice but then again, it was not entirely my fault right? She wasn’t wearing a seatbelt and her attitude was …….. . Then my eyes looked down to her nose then her lips. Her slightly pink plump lips. The lips that met mine. The lips that make my heart skipped a beat even though the kissed only lasted for a few seconds. The lips that now urged me to taste it again. I don’t know why but I felt that urge to trace her perfect eyes along her long eyelashes, to pinch her little pointy nose and kiss her plump lips. I was just an inch away from having her lips sealed in mine, and I could feel her hot breath against my face when she suddenly turned her face away from me.

I was a startled at her sudden movement. I quickly sat up straight at my seat and face the front. My heart was beating madly fast and I could feel cold sweats trickling down my face like someone who was caught doing something illegal. I was mentally scolding myself for doing and thinking stupidly. I shrugged off the thought of falling for. How can I possibly build in feelings for her? I can NEVER and I mean it NEVER fall for my enemy that is her

 


BOM's POV

I felt hot air on my face so I turned my head to the other side but I heard movements. I forcefully, opened my tired eyes only to realize that I was in a car. I was about to shout for helped when I remember that I was in that jerk-ahjussi car. I rubbed my eyes and stretched a bit before turning my head to him. He was sitting in a very straight posture, facing the front and …..gulping? I could see sweats trickling down his face. ( Did he done something wrong because he looked like someone who is guilty.)

“We’re here?” I asked him but he answered me with a cough and just went out of the car. (What is wrong with him?) I too went out and follow suit. His long legs were killing me because I was running after him even though he was only brisk walking towards the lift lobby.

In the lift, there was an awkward silence. No one dared to break the ice. He was looking down on his phone and as for me, I was fiddling with my finger puffing air in my cheeks. I was hiding my nervousness because this was the first time I ever went to a house of the opposite whom I barely knew and just met like an hour or two ago. He lived on the 20th floor so I took the time to regain my composure because I started to feel my cheeks warming up from the thought of what happened earlier today. (ARGHH... how can I be that stupid?)

When he unlocked his door, he didn’t even bother to be a gentleman to let the ladies in first. (Pfft, so much for being a man) As I stepped in his house, I was shocked. His house was neat for a guy even compared to girls but that was not the case. His wall was literally, covered with mirrors.

“Seriously, where is your wall? All I see here is mirrors.” I blurted out. (This guy must be so full of himself I thought. Such a vain person.)

He was nowhere in sight and so, I just plunged on the sofa and made myself comfortable because my legs were tired from the running and the 50 seconds of standing from the lift ride. I took out my phone and there were 3 missed calls from Taeyang and not surprisingly, 58 missed calls from my Bestie. Taeyang also texted me that they have closed the shop after I went off and he told me to take good rest and it’s better for me to keep the shop close for a week afraid that people would make a great commotion out of it. Well, that’s a good worker I have who cared for me unlike my own bestie, who texted 30 messages,

‘yah Bommie, you better tell me what happened.’

 ‘Picked up the call already’                                                                                          

‘Are you by any chance kidnapped’

‘or KILLED’

‘If you ever saw this message, you better call me right now’

‘I’m seriously gonna kill you if you don’t reply to me’

‘are you laughing right now? Cos’, if you are, ….. Just call me already!!’

I was giggling to myself when I saw my bestie, Kwanghee messages. I was about to call him when my battery when dead. Argghh, so much for being my phone that died when I needed to make a call but alive when my annoying sister called me.

I tried to switch on my phone again and again but to no avail. I was making a punching gesture on my phone when suddenly, a piece of paper was waved in front of my face. I jerked my head up to only be greeted by that jerk-ahjuhssi who has smirked on his face. In return, I gave him the what-do-you-want-look however, interestingly, he replied me with the go-and-take-it look. (it’s funny how we were even able to understands each other)

I took the paper and,

“Read this. This is what I want in the contract.”

Before I could protest, he walked to the kitchen. Such an arrogant man indeed. However, the thought of the kitchen, made me hungry and thirsty and as far I could remember, I only had a tiny weeny bit of croissant because someone here shoved it in my mouth. A smile forms on my face because the thought of him coming out of the kitchen with a tray of orange juice and cookies just made me happy.

I diverted my attention back to the piece of paper that was neatly written in blue ink.  I was only scanning it and not reading it thoroughly. It was just crap like ‘no personal feelings involved’ and blablabla when I suddenly saw the last line, ‘Change your entire worker to females instead of males’.

I didn’t dare to call him out because, I was afraid that he might not bring out any food or drinks for me but to my disappointment, he really doesn’t bring anything for me. He walked out of the kitchen with only a pack of ice on his hand. (so much for being a guest) He sat at the armchair and was holding out the pack of ice to me. (What? Is he asking me to eat this because it will not only quench my thirst but also filled my empty stomach?)

I gave him a glare and bit my lower lips to hide my anger.

“Put this on your forehead.”

“Huh?”

“This will reduce the swelling.” He once again shoved the ice pack nearer to me. I was taken aback by his sudden gesture. I almost forgotten that I had hurt my forehead twice because of him but his action, touched me so, I took it and placed it on my forehead. Woah, it really soothes the pain and not forgetting cooling my burning heart that was angry at him because he doesn’t know how to treat a guest.

I wanted to look him in the eye but restraint myself from doing so because, I was afraid that my heart will flutters and my empty stomach will be filled with butterflies so to avoid that, I gazed my attention at the piece of paper and pretended to read it.

“So, is there anything amiss?”

“Huh? Ouh, ermm…. The last one, about the changing of workers, I disagreed to it.” I stuttering a bit at his sudden question.

“Care to tell me why Miss Park?”

“How can I dismiss my boys when they’re the one who made my ends meet.  And having all females workers, will be difficult for them because they will need to carry heavy loads. By the way, I’m already so attached with the guys. They’re like my friends and brothers to me. So, sending them away, it wasn't and never will be an option.” I took a deep breath after saying that long sentences. I don’t know where it come from but I heaved out a sigh of relieved as if I was answering a teacher who had caught me not paying attention during lesson.

I looked at him and he was doing the well-not-bad face.

“How about this, why not have both genders work in your café? I wouldn’t want my future wife here, to be surrounded by guys.” Forming a smirk on his lips. I swear I could feel my cheeks heating up. I looked down at my feet and nod in agreement and thank God my long red hair covered my face.

“So, if there’s nothing else, you can leave now.” I looked up to him who was now, walking towards the front door to open it. My mouth gaped, surprised. He just said something that made me blushed but now, …….  Aishh, this guy is seriously has a heart made of crap. Such a jerk to start with.  

I shot up from the sofa and stomped my way to the door. Before I stood out of the door, I bowed to him 90° to show how polite I was. I put on the fakest smile I ever have and said,

“Thank. You. So. Much. Ahjuhssi.” I smiled victoriously, because in an instant, his cold face was changed to a shocked one.

I was half way out his house when he grabbed my arm. (one foot inside and the other foot outside the house)

“Well, just because my hair is white doesn’t mean that I’m an ahjuhssi. How about you huh, red hair girl? Trying to stop the car if you walked in the middle of the road?” He said through gritted teeth and smirked.

I just rolled my eyes and pulled myself away from him.  I was fully out the door and was about to say something but was greeted by the loud slam door.

ARRGGHHH!! I wanted to shout my lungs out but was unable to do so because it just happened that I’m a considerate person towards the neighbours that is. So, with a heart full of rage and eyes blazing with fire, I stomped off to the lift and made my way down.

Guess what JERK-AHJUHSSI? Two can play the game.

 


Hello there readers. I wanted to continue writing this longer but I guess it's better to leave it this way.. Bear with me yeahh.. :))

forgive me for any mistakes made

Anyway, thank you for subscribing and commenting..        :D   :D

ENJOY YOUR DAY OR NIGHT

THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU!