Introduce Me to Your Noona

Circumstances: A Collection of KyuNa Stories

Introduce Me to Your Noona

 


 

“You surprised me Taemin. I didn’t know you had a knack for fancy restaurants,” Kyuhyun said smiling, clearly impressed.

 

“Of course, hyung. Today is very special,” Taemin answered proudly.

 

Kyuhyun smiled inwardly at Taemin’s effort to make his birthday a little more special than it should be. They were in a high class restaurant which was located way out of town. He was just fresh off work when Taemin pulled him to his car and drove them here. He didn’t even have the chance to protest, but he couldn’t say no though.

 

Taemin was his reliable best friend. The younger had been his only friend in the small company where they work in. Kyuhyun, being kind of anti-social and ignorant, had slowly and miraculously become attached to his bubbly and ever-smiling assistant.

 

“Hey hyung, what would you like to eat?” Taemin asked.

 

“Anything would be fine. But don’t order anything expensive, okay.”

 

“Why not? I’ll pay anyway. Waiter!” Taemin called.

 

“Taemin!” Kyuhyun exclaimed at the other. He didn’t want Taemin to spend for his birthday.

 

“Shhh. Don’t worry about it.”

 

“May I take your order, sir?” the waiter said.

 

After a little argument and a few comments and snickers from both of them, the waiter left to forward their orders to the kitchen. Kyuhyun kept smiling, happy that he had a good friend who cared enough about him to spend his birthday with him. He was talking to the younger cheerfully when he caught sight of someone.

 

Kyuhyun tilted his head in wonder. There was a woman near the counter laughing with wide open. She was a waitress, Kyuhyun assumed. Why did she look so familiar?

 

“Taemin.”

 

“What?”

 

“Isn’t that waitress over there your older sister?”

 

“Where?” Taemin asked as he turned his head to where Kyuhyun was pointing. 

 

“Yeah, that’s her. You didn’t know she worked here, right? Her salary is really high, you know?” the younger said pointedly.

 

Kyuhyun scoffed at the latter who was obviously boasting and had a smug look on his face.

 

“She looks so pretty in her work dress.”

 

“Yah, hyung! Don’t throw those dirty stares at her!”

 

Kyuhun chuckled at Taemin’s overreaction. It was adorable how protective Taemin was of his older sister. Speaking of which, he hadn’t really talked with her. He saw her a few months ago, when Taemin started working as his assistant. He didn’t approach her nor introduced himself though.

 

The waiter had come back minutes later with all the food they ordered. Both males’ mouths watered at the sight before them; Kyuhyun smiling especially. They ate merrily and finished their food in the shortest time possible and laughed at the results. The waiter who came to clean their table was utterly surprised at their speed in eating and laughed along with them before going back to get their desserts.

 

Kyuhyun happily waited for their desserts but he was thinking deeply. When their sweet treats had finally arrived, Kyuhyun decided to speak his mind about what was bothering him.

 

“Tae.”

 

“Yeah?” the younger replied nonchalantly, too focused on his chocolate parfait to notice the longing look Kyuhyun had on his face.

 

“Does she have a boyfriend?”

 

“Who?” Taemin looked up in an instant.

 

“Your sister. Does she?”

 

“No. Why?”

 

“If that’s so, then, introduce me to her.”

 

“What?!”

 

“Come on, Tae. I’m really attracted to her.”

 

Taemin’s eyes widened. Who would’ve thought this anti-social and no-caring hyung of his actually got attracted to something else or someone besides his work and his favorite game of Starcraft? It was overwhelming, and he was proud of his hyung, but why did it have to be his sister he got attracted to?

 

“Why my sister?”

 

“She’s super beautiful, and judging from your stories of her she’s a really nice girl.”

 

“But, you-”

 

“I know I might not be the guy you hoped for your sister, but can’t you give me a try? Just help me out here. I’m no good at meeting people.”

 

Taemin laughed a hearty laugh at his hyung’s confession. It was true, though. His hyung wasn’t the type to walk up to people and openly talk to them. He was handsome and had girls rushing after him, but he never cared and just ignored them. He was reserved and almost silent, but he was a good guy. Maybe it was worth it. After all, Kyuhyun wasn’t the only hopeful one.

 

“Okay. I’ll go talk to her,” he finally said after finishing his parfait.

 

“Really?” Kyuhyun’s eyes sparkled in delight.

 

“I’m doubtful but you said you’ll try, so yeah,” Taemin said as he stood up to look for his sister.

 

Kyuhyun sat in their seat waiting. The place was beginning to grow cold and Kyuhyun forgot the reason they were here in the first place, but he couldn’t be any happier. A few minutes had gone by and Kyuhyun was starting to feel anxious. Maybe she wouldn’t like to meet a loser like me. He thought over and over. He was about to call Taemin and tell him to ignore what he just said when he saw Taemin come out from the kitchen and walk over to him.

 

“What took you so long? I was getting anxious.”

 

Taemin smiled before answering, “Nothing. Just see. I hope I’m right about this.”

 

Before Kyuhyun could give out a coherent answer, a chocolate cake with his name written with icing on top and candles surrounding the circular shape was placed on their table. Kyuhyun looked up in shock to see Taemin’s sister smiling at him.

 

Kyuhyun tried to talk but she beat him to it.

 

“My name’s Yoona by the way, and I’ve been waiting to meet you for a long time,” she said as she offered her hand to Kyuhyun.

 

“What?” Kyuhyun asked, still obviously star struck at the beauty before him as he took her hand and shook it lightly.

 

Yoona looked at his brother, who in return winked at Kyuhyun when the latter turned to him for an explanation.

 

“This will be a long night,” Taemin said to himself before nudging his sister to do what he said.

 

With a sweet smile on her face, Yoona uttered the three words that signaled an exciting start for both of them.

 

“Happy birthday, Kyuhyun.”

 

 


A/N: 3rd story up! Inspiration is "Introduce Me to Your Noona" by NU'EST. The song is catchy and i love Ren's voice in the beginning~ kkk just saying. Anywy thank you for 16 subscribers! Thank you for reading my stories~ Please subscribe and comment (especially commenting)! I really love to read comments on my fics. It just gives me the urge to write more and sometimes ideas for a future fic. I'm not demanding though. I just want to know how you guys think of my fics. I won't force you, btw. :] Thank you~

 

-x- justchillin -x-