School

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji knocked on the door of the teachers’ room and entered.

Although it was the official start of the school year, she needed to report to her class teacher individually beforehand.

“Jung Eunji?” A female teacher called out her name, Eunji walked briskly to her and greeted.

“I am Miss Kim. And your papers?”

“Here.” Eunji handed her profile and documents to Miss Kim. Miss Kim skimmed through them and nodded, “Okay. So you are now officially Seoul Bukchon Arts School’s student. Let me welcome you first.”

And Eunji screamed joyfully inside of her.

“I will give you some brief information before leading you to your homeroom. In a class, people have different majors, and yours is vocal. Each morning you will report at your homeroom.. We have joint projects and recitals for different majors and years, so you can collaborate with a wider range of students………. Got it?”

Finally! Eunji’s eyes brighten up and she nodded. Miss Kim then stood up and led her to the classroom.

Eunji peeked around the windows when Miss Kim entered the room to do her introduction. Seemed like everyone had their own circles of friends, as they were sitting together playing around. Eunji worried if she could make friends in the class as they all seem to know each other already.

Miss Kim signalled her to go inside, so she took careful steps into the classroom.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Jung Eunji imnida. I am from Busan and will be taking the vocal major” And she bowed 90-degrees to all her classmates. People started to chatter about her.

“So, you take the seat at the corner next to our class prefect.” Miss Kim pointed at the seat on the window aisle.

Eunji then took a seat. Thank god, she loved a window seat, and the class prefect next to her was a girl and seemed friendly. It was a good start.

“Annyeong, Yoon Bomi imnida.” Bomi flashed a sweet smile.

And they introduced themselves and chatted for a long while, soon Eunji grew to know that Bomi was a very friendly person loved by many classmates. She was also kind-hearted and caring.

At break, Bomi and Eunji toured around the school.

“….So here are the dancing studios, shall we take a look at the vocal classrooms then?”

They walked along the corridor and saw a crowd of girls surrounding a classroom.

“Oh gosh, I think we can’t enter the vocal classrooms…” Bomi said when she saw the chaotic scene.

“Why?”

“It’s them… the perfect duo sunbaenims…”

Eunji looked at Bomi questioningly.

“See for yourself.” They walked behind the crowds and peeked.

There, in the classroom, only two boys were there. One was playing the piano and the other playing guitar.

“Chanyeol-oppa!!!”

“Baekhyun-oppa… why are you so talented?!!!!”

“Baek…Baekhyun?” Eunji repeated softly when she heard the name.

“Chanyeol sunbaenim and Baekhyun sunbaenim are loved by many girls in our school. They formed a team with some graduated sunbaes last year and was graded full-mark in the recital.” Bomi further explained.

But Eunji just focused on their practice. Their voices blend well and were perfectly harmonized. And the song was new to her, maybe that was an original piece?

“Yah! Already mesmerized by them?” Bomi chuckled. ”They are good, but I don’t think they befriend female hoobaes that much. They always stick as a group of boys…”

He don’t befriend girls? Then what’s going on with those joke attempts. Eunji questioned.

“Eunji-ah~ is your soul away already?” Bomi waved her hand in front of Eunji’s face.

“Oh… just thinking about something...doesn’t matter.”

“So we will continue our tour? Or you wanna watch your oppas little more?” Bomi teased.

“I definitely would go for the tour.” Eunji hooked Bomi’s arm.

Just then, the crowd let out a little scream, Eunji and Bomi turned around to see the perfect duo leaving the room joking around with each other. And they were walking towards the two girls.

Baekhyun and Eunji’s eyes met, and Baekhyun flashed a proud smile.

Eunji mouthed the word “childish”, then she and Bomi just left the site.

Baekhyun grinned when he saw what Eunji was trying to say, he succeeded heh.

“Who are you smiling at? Girl?” Chanyeol looked around suspiciously.

“Nobody.” Baekhyun put back a composed face. And they went back to their classrooms.

“Chicken…? Beef…? OMG I can’t choose!!!” Eunji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter