Reveal

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi and her friends decided to treat Eunji for her first week of school.

They arrived at an ice-cream shop and sat down.

Eunji stopped wearing glasses since that Saturday, as everyone told her she looked amazing without them. Well, ALMOST everyone.

“You know, I have never realized you got those god damn beautiful eyes. It’s great you chose to show them, now the boys will fall head over heels for you.” Bomi teased, putting her arms around her friend’s shoulder.

Naeun nodded in agreement, “I heard somebody in my grade asking about you. Eunji you are getting famous!”

“Thanks guys, but I am not used to these attention. So cut it.” Eunji waved her hand and started digging in her favourite cookies’n’cream ice cream waffle.

“Ew, you eat like a dinosaur.”

“And the camel told me this, how convincing.” She eyed the owner of the voice. Chen snatched the plate and popped a piece of waffle in his mouth.

“Yah!” Eunji’s eyes widened in horror seeing a corner of her beloved waffle in the mouth of others.

“I am your oppa! You shouldn’t yell at me” Chen answered, having another spoonful of ice cream.

“Bomiiiii~” Eunji looked at her best friend and seeked for help. Bomi stared at her for a moment, and tasted a bite of her waffle too.

“Hmmm…. Yum as usual.” And sent Eunji a cheeky grin.

These friends…

“And you are not my oppa.” Eunji turned back to Chen. “Kyungsoo is my friend and you are Kyungsoo’s friend. So we are chingus.” She explained while pointing at D.O, back to herself then to Chen.

D.O just stared at them with his big round doe eyes, clearly awaiting how the conversation would go.

“I don’t approve this, oppa it is.” Chen shrugged. “Call me Jongdae oppa.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“In your dreams.”

“I don’t mind dreaming of you.” He laughed.

Eunji almost choked at his answer. That dorky camel, annoying her since their first vocal class together. He for her Busan accent, laughed at how she eat. Gosh, life in Seoul was tiring enough, and a camel was brainless enough to invade her personal space.

“Cheesy….” Chorong unnie remarked as she walked in, holding hands with Suho. And Suho was smirking while smacking a hit on Chen’s head.

“Hyung!” Chen frowned while rubbing his head. And Eunji gave him thumbs up, appreciating the older one’s violence. That served the camel right.

“Since all people are here, I’ve got big news to share.” Naeun signalled the couple to have a seat and announced.

“What, going out with Kai?” Eunji snickered and high-fived with Bomi. Kai and Sehun stayed afterschool for extra dance training, that’s why they could tease the youngest one with all their hearts.

“No…” Naeun paused and beckoned the group to gather closer. “I heard from my friends that Baekhyun sunbaenim is going out with some girl last Saturday.” After announcing the so-called big news, she leaned comfortably on the couch, awaiting for the response.

There was silence for a split second, then the three boys at the table shouted in unison, “What?”

Wow. What a response, it’s the first time seeing Kyungsoo in this surprised state, with his eyes almost falling off. Eunji thought.

The boys were friends with Baekhyun as she knew, they were in the same school team before. And as promised to Baekhyun, she never told them their secret. So she was meant to be a total stranger to Baekhyun.

But wait. Saturday?

Eunji suddenly realized the problem.

On Saturday, Baekhyun was beside her the whole day. That means…

“My friend said he and the girl was totally intimate, they were fooling with each other, chattering…”

No, that’s not the case.

“…and she said his smile was so sweet. Not like any expression you could see at school. How I wish I could see that face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter