Plan Succeeded

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a sunny Saturday morning, Eunji stretched her arms with eyes still closed.

Finally, after a hectic week, she got some beauty sleep.

She expected school to be tough, not until she experienced it in person, she realized that it’s physically and mentally draining.

She rubbed her eyes and searched for her glasses on the bed lamp table. She wore it and looked at herself in the mirror. Bed hair, glasses, droopy eyes, black circles, creased pajamas, and some unintentionally scratching of her back.

Ew. Even she herself hated this look.

She recently became more aware of her looks as somebody kept on yelling her Busan ahjumma early in the morning. And it annoyed her. She never thought herself as an ahjumma before, even though she might be loud and boy-headed sometimes.

Then she remembered what the teacher of Personal Styling class said.

"To show the best of oneself."

Is this what she is, really an ahjumma? She wondered as she smoothed her knotted hair.

She opened her wardrobe to find t-shirts, hoodies and jeans. And her only pair of sneakers lying beside the door.

And now she had the urge of shopping. Finally, after 17 years of her life.

That once-in-a-lifetime urge of buying some decent shirts and shoes.

That only time she wanted to become a Seoul lady not a Busan ahjumma.

Eunji told Mrs Byun about her idea and she was clapping like a seal. She said she was going to accompany and be her stylist.

“Oh my… My yearning for a daughter and to dress her up.” Mrs Byun’s eyes sparkled as she replied. “You know, when Baekhyun was young, I sometimes dress her up with girl’s clothes.”

Eunji’s eyes widened in surprise.

“Wow, ahjumma. Then what did he do?”

“Back then, he was unable to reject. I think he might have liked it too, as he was so willing to pose for photos.” Mrs Byun giggled as she recall.

“I will find you the albums later, so you could appreciate how beautiful he could be when young.”

“I will anticipate, ahjumma.” And Eunji laughed along. He must be desperate to burn the photos up if he remembered.

“Dress up then. We will have brunch together before shopping!” Mrs Byun was so excited and she couldn’t keep smiling.

Glad this would make her happy. Eunji thought as she skipped back to her room.

As she was fiddling with her clothes, she heard the boy next door yelled, “Breakfast!” And then she heard some stomps heading downstairs.

That kiddo. She smirked.

She soon went downstairs to see Baekhyun arguing with his mum.

What again? He just couldn’t stop rambling everyday huh?

“I wanna stay at home today!” He stood there with arms on his hips.

“At home? You will have no food. And you need some new clothes for summer too.”

“I’m tired.”

“You slept till 11 here.”

“But I…” He immediately stopped when he saw Eunji walking near.

Mrs Byun followed his son’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter