Closer

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh?” As Eunji unlocked the doors, she found out that it was dark inside.

“What?” Baekhyun asked as he took off his shoes.

Eunji wondered, she thought Mrs Byun was a housewife, so she should be here at this time?

“Yah, what are you thinking about?” Baekhyun was trying to figure out her thoughts. He paused for a while to put his shoes back into the shelf and stepped inside.

“Ah… Wuli umma? You are wondering about her right?” Baekhyun turned to seek for her response. Eunji was surprised as Baekhyun figured out what she was wondering. And she nodded.

“Yah… Can we be a bit less awkward? I am enough of this… you don’t even talk to me that much. It’s making me uneasy…” Baekhyun scratched the back of his neck.

“Sorry.”

“Do you know words other than sorry and thank you?” He sighed. He didn’t want to hear these words anymore from her.

“I…”

 “Are you keeping up an image or what? I thought Busan people are airy and such?” Baekhyun poked Eunji’s forehead.

“I will try.” She covered her forehead and frowned.

“Actually when a girl acts shy in front of a boy, there is only one reason…” He smirked. “She have interest in him.”

Eunji’s eyes widened and she tilted her head. “Oh?” So you really wanna be close huh? Good luck with that joke, Eunji thought.

“LOL… you are really considering about it? I am just joking…” He laughed it off because it was something crazy for him to say. VERY crazy.

“Thank you for the joke then. But actually…” She walked up to Baekhyun and said, “I think you may be right.” And she smiled.

Baekhyun froze. WHAT? He was flustered, his brain couldn’t function well at that second. And he knew he was blushing.

“Hahahahahaha! I know you are joking around.” He turned and walked towards the kitchen. He seriously needed a cup of ice cold water.

She laughed at his reaction. “Yeah… don’t take me seriously. Thanks for making me feel comfortable with the joke. I guess it’s working well. Hahaha.”

Baekhyun gulped down his cup of water. “Yah you know, you can’t joke like this, it makes people feel awkward.”

“You started it though.”

“Okay. I lose.”

“Hahahahaha”

“YAH. Go get changed.” Baekhyun yelled as he put down his glass and brushed past Eunji to go upstairs. But at least he was happy that they were getting closer for a bit.

“Araseo, Baekhyun shi.” Eunji just couldn’t keep smiling while she walked up with him. Luckily he just keep on joking around with her. She was feeling more comfortable around him now. Actually it felt quite nice to have such a troll person beside her. TROLL Baekhyun.

“Ah. And can you drop the –shi behind my name when you call me. It burdened me. ” Baekhyun said when they reach their rooms.

“Hmmm….” Eunji thought for a while. “Nope.”

“Huh?”

“We are not THAT close yet. We just knew each other for less than a week. I will consider other names after I become closer to you. But for now, Baekhyun-shi is the best one.”

“Yeahyeah…as you wish.” Baekhyun mumbled and closed his door.

“Pfft. He is clearly disappointed.” Eunji said as her face broke into a gentle smile.

“Umma!” Eunji shouted immediately when the ringing stopped. She was sitting on her bed calling home.

“Wuli Eunji ya~”

“Umma bogoshipeo~~~oo~~o~~~~”

“YAH! Jung Eunji you are making me puke!” A voice sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter