Together?

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs Byun left early due to some issues at the flower shop. Eunji had done her shopping, and she stayed with Baekhyun to choose his clothes.

“Do I look good in this?” Baekhyun placed a white shirt in front of himself and turned towards Eunji.

“Nah.” Eunji replied while searching along the clothes racks.

“You didn’t even look.”

“Let’s just say you don’t look good in anything.” She smirked. She was just joking though, he actually looked pretty handsome with shirts. But she definitely wouldn’t say the truth.

“Busan…” He was just about to yell her nickname.

“Don’t dare you! Here...” Eunji picked out a light blue shirt and put it in front of Baekhyun. “Ah… Now that looks quite nice.” She smiled as she was pretty satisfied with her pick. She didn’t care much about fashion for herself due to laziness, but actually she had great sense.

“You like it?” He grinned as he was still holding the blue shirt, and turned to look at the mirror.

“Why do you care about my liking? You like it, you buy it.”

“Just so you know, I care.” He pulled up close to Eunji’s face and teased. Her eyes widened and she remained silent, she felt her face being heated up. Why did he say he care? It’s making her feel a bit uneasy…but happy?

“As if I were anyone to you…” She looked away from his face. And she regretted immediately to have spit out these words. They were at least good siblings and friends, right?

He felt a clench in his heart. What’s with that sentence? She is telling the truth right? But why it is disappointing to hear? He backed off and lowered down his eyes.

And an awkward silence fell between them. Both deep in their own thoughts.

“Now what do we have here.” A deep voice pulled them back to reality.

“Yeol!” Baekhyun fist bumped with the tall guy.

Eunji bowed slightly and greeted.

“Wow, Baek having a date. That’s unusual. This guy hasn’t had a date since middle school.”

Eunji glanced at Baekhyun, not knowing what to respond. Baekhyun just kicked Chanyeol for his big mouth.

“You don’t have to spit everything you know about me in front of a girl you first met.” He glared.

“Oh. I thought you would deny it there. That surprised me! Baek! You are really dating then?” Chanyeol’s eyes glowed in anticipation.

“No.” He frowned. “Don’t imagine things.”

“But you two definitely looked like a couple just now.” And the tall guy mimicked them placing clothes on each other and chuckling.

Eunji couldn’t hide her embarrassment and blushed, did they look like they were together just now?

“Yoda, you just love jumping to conclusions.” Baekhyun took some of the chosen clothes to the cashier, including the light blue shirt.

“Even if you are mad, you don’t need to call me Yoda.” Chanyeol furrowed his brows and followed. Eunji followed silently.

“You definitely have to explain the situation to me. How dare you not telling your best friend about a girl.”

“Aish. Yoda, arasseo.”

The three of them ended up in a café. Eunji and Baekhyun sitting beside each other, and Chanyeol across.

They explained why Eunji was here, and the living-together thing.

“You guys even live together, gosh that was fast.” Chanyeol remarked as he sipped his smoothie.

Baekhyun sighed, this friend of his, although Yeol was a genius with instruments, he was so annoying to the extent that he sometimes want the giant killed.

“I bet you two are getting married soon then.” Chanyeol continued. And Baekhyun facepalmed.

Eunji just stared blankly at the two, she also didn’t know how to explain this to the weird giant. He was too much for her to handle.

“Joking. I understand your situation Baek.” Chanyeol patted his friend’s shoulder and flashed a smile. Both Baekhyun and Eunji sighed with relief.

“You two are synchronizing?!” Chanyeol gasped.

Oh god. Some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter