Morning!

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first day of school.

Finally, I am going to my dream school! Eunji woke up at 7 a.m. sharp, she sat up and stretched herself. It was a sunny spring morning, and her emotions just got boosted up. She left her room and entered the washroom to clean herself up.

She was humming while brushing her teeth as she was feeling quite excited for school, until she heard a “bang” at the door.

“YAH HYUNG! GET OUT OF THE WASHROOM, YOU ARE TAKING AGES!!!”

Ha! So Baekhyun-shi was still in his dreams, he still thought he was living with his hyung.

Eunji immediately rinsed and washed her face. Then, she unlocked the door.

“YAH! BYUNBAEKBEOM!” Baekhyun pushed open the door to see a girl inside, not his hyung.

“Ah Gamjakkya!” His eyes widened in surprise. Then he remembered his hyung had moved out a few days ago. Aish… so he embarrassed himself again.

Eunji looked at the boy in front of her, seems like he was not fully waken up. His droopy eyes, and a bird nest hairstyle.

She held back her laughter and nodded at Baekhyun, then she rushed back to her room to get changed.

Baekhyun entered the washroom and looked at himself in the mirror. Then, he figured out his crappy appearance in the morning…

“Oh gosh…” He hit his forehead against the mirror and ruffled his hair in frustration. “When can I start doing things right!” He sighed deeply and started cleaning up.

Baekhyun came out to see Eunji leaving her room in her uniform, tying her hair up into a ponytail.

Eunji heard the washroom door opened and looked towards the direction, there he was with perfectly styled hair and refreshed face. Finally looking handsome enough to leave home.

Eunji smiled sweetly and greeted him, “Good morning Baekhyun-shi, finally awake?” and she went downstairs after throwing him the question, because she didn’t expect him to answer it anyways.

Baekhyun didn’t realize but he blushed a little, hearing her call his name finally, although so formally. Her caring greet gave him a little oomph after all the embarrassment.

He whistled a merry tune and prepared himself for school.

 

Eunji didn’t realize before, until Baekhyun came down with the same design of uniform, she finally knew they became schoolmates.

What?! She thought to herself while crunching on her cereal. I never knew he was going to an art school, so he dreamed to be a singer, entertainer, dancer… or what? Questions just popped up continuously.

Baekhyun came down to see Eunji with a confused look, he laughed a little inside as he was pretty satisfied of the outcome, they didn’t get close in any sense the few days before, because the two of them were still quite unfamiliar with each other. And finally at school, he could show his charms and his popularity, he kind of wanted to surprise Eunji for that, as he kept on embarrassing himself in front of her.

Now she will know how people looove me at school. Baekhyun sat beside Eunji and took his box of cereal.

Mrs Byun joined them at the breakfast table, and said, “Baekhyun-ah, go to school together with Eunji, I am afraid she would get lost in the area. Tour her around school and make her comfortable there.” Eunji looked beside her, Baekhyun seemed like he didn’t hear the words, he just con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter