Chapter 2

A true love story .

 It was going to be dawn then rang the alarm sharp at 5 in the morning.It was time for Hyesu to get up.She woke up like usual ,saw her sister sleeping peacefully and wished she would be okay at the school.

 

She read and revised her yesterday's chapter .She had to read hard so that she wouldn't be denied of scholarship.She was the most intelligent student in the class this is why she had got the scholarship at the Empire High.The same was with her sister Hyejin.

 

.....................................................................................................................................................................

 

The bell rang and it was math for Hyesu .The class finished and Hyesu was busy in checking the notes she had made.Suddenly she felt her book to be taken away from her.She lifted her head up and was irritated to see  Lee Minkyung. He was the guy who troubled and irritated her from the beginning of the school.

 

She looked At him with her cold,emotionless eyes and as usual her poker face on.He started " Again the top of the class,huh? I heard that you sleep with the teachers to get good marks.Let me see what you have got"and he tried to push away her chair but Hyesu was fast enough to hold it back.He tried to irritate her in the worst way possible.Hyesu just glanced him once with a irritated and tiered look.After getting done bored with her he left the place.

 

This boy surely knew how to irritate her.To tell a matter of fact he was insulted, jealous and angry with her,with her good grades though she was poor.And as for Hyesu she was tiered and sick of it.

 

She was about to put on her earphones when she heard some boys gossipping ''I heard that new scholarship student is the 's sister.She is different from her sister.'' Then another said ''She is cute,sweet .I will ask her to be my girlfriend''.After hearing she knew about ehom they were talking.So she decided to eavesdrop.She was very happy to know that she was accepted by the students and everyone was nice to her.

 

Hyesu was also very popular the day she came to this school .Some of the boys had even asked her to go out with them .She would also be accepted if  she wasn't cold.Hyesu was really happy for her sister and she was not jealous that her sister was being treated nice whereas she wasn't.She was happy with how her life was.

 

....................................................................................................................................................................

 

She was attending one of the tables at the restaurant.The old man who was sitting there praised her and said''Miss ,come with me .I will make you my princess''.She ignored him and went to attend next tabel.

 

It was night and the part timejob finished.Hyesu bidher goodbye to the owner and went on her way back home.The way back to her house was dark and many people didn't come that way.

 

She took the key out and tried to open the door but was surprised to see the door already opened.She went inside thinking that her sister was home early but what surprised her was it wasn't her sister but her mother.

Hyesu was speechless.It had been a month since she  last saw her mother.