Chapter 10

A true love story .

 

Hyesu could feel  something soft  under her  head.She  could  smell the odour  of  chemicals.She slowly  opened  her eyes and was shocked to see that  she  was  not in  her room.  She  saw around  and  recognized that  she  was  in the  hospital.She  saw  that on  the  couch Sehun  was sleeping.She  began  to  recollect  the things  that happened last night.Then  it  hit  her.She  remembered  how that  Lee Minkyung  Had attacked  her  and  how a boy had  saved her.Then it  hit  her  that  it wasnone  other  than  Oh Sehun.She  also remembered that  she hadn't  thanked  her.But  at  now the  only thing that came to  her mind was  home.

 

Hyesu  tried to  get  up.Hearing some noise Sehun  woke  up and  saw  that  Hyesu  was already  awakened.He  went  near her.

Sehun-''Are you alright?''

 

Hyesu -"'Yes,I need  to go home and why are  you here.And where am I ?''

 

Sehun-'' You are at  the  Empire  General  Hospital''

 

Hearing  this Hyesu  literally  had an heartattack.She was in a room  in the Empire General  Hospital, the costliest hospital  in  the  whole  Korea.

 

Hyesu-''What? I  need to  go home right now.''  Saying  so she  started removing  the  injections  attached  to  her  hands.Sehun  was  shocked  seeing  what she was  doing.

 

Sehun-''Will  you please stop it.For  God's sake  you  are  suffering  from  viral fever, Hyesu''

 

Hearing  him  call her  name hyesu  stopped what  she was doing.He continued.

 

Sehun-'' I have already  called  your  home and  informed  them.The  charge will be  setteled  so you  don't have  to  pay. The doctorhas informed that  it is  necessary  to take aweek rest. So,you  can't  go to  school or your  part time job.After  an  hour a taxi  will arrive  and taking it  you have to  go home. the  payment  for it is also made.''

 

As soon as  he  finished  it was now  her  time  to  start.

 

Hyesu-'' Why  are you being so nice to me?I will surely  repay for last  time as well as this time.''

 

Sehun was surprised.This girl never  failed  to amuse him.He  chuckled.Seeing  this  not only Hyesu  Sehun was  surpeised.it was the first time to see him smile after many years.

 

Hyesu--''what's sofunny?And I want to tell something Sehun....'' As she  was about  totell himhis  phone  rang.She could see the change in his face.His face wasnow oncemore expressionless.He ended the  call saying he would come there.He  turned towards Hyesu and  said

 

''Thank  you and take care''. Saying so he went out of her room.

 

 

Hyesu couldn't  finish  what she  was  saying  as he  went  out so she said in a low tone hoping  he would  hear it THANK YOU.She  got ready  and went  down after an hour  and as informed  earlier a cab was waiting for her .She got in and went home.

 

 

...............................................................................................................................................................

 

 

She  was  greeted by her mother. Her  mother  hugged her .She  saw that her sister was still in the  room.She went  to her sister  and askedher howshe  was  feeling.She  was relieved because  the  latter was talking to her.

 

It was supper timeHyesu was  lyingon the  couch.Her  sister came in with porridge in her hand and started feeding her eleder sister.

 

Hyesu-''I'm happy that  you  are trying  to  forget whatever happened. May be you  both can become  friends later and  I  will defnitely  help you''.

 

Hearing  her sister tears were formedin  Hyejin's  eyes.She  stopped  them and  smilled and hugged her sister and  said:

 

 

"Unnie, first  you  should  get well.Thanks  to Sehun oppa, hecalled us and  informed  about you  or God  knows  how worried we were.Did  you do something  to him that  he is  helping  you?''.Hearing  this Hyesu sent  death  glares towards her sister   and a small smile formed on her face.She hugged her siter and ruffled her hair.

 

Their  mother  who  waswatching  themm standing  by  the door  smiled and  thought  One more reason not to tell you.Hyesu look after your sister and you too Hyejin.