Chapter 3

A true love story .

Hyesu hugged her mother tightly like a little child wanting to cuddle in its mother's arms.''How are you?"was the first thing that slipped out of Hyesu's mouth.Her mother didn't talk but just repeated the same words to her daugther.

 

Both were silent. This was the ting that was common in both the mother and daugther Patience, Silence, Knowing other without need of words.

 

"I'm home."....."Mom!'' Hyejin came in and was jumping on her feet seeing her mother. There was no limit for the joy she was feeling now.Her mother cuddled her little daughter .

 

It was the dinner time.They were having dinner.After the supper Hyesu and her mother were having a little talk when Hyesu asked as though she knew her mother was hiding something "Mom, are you all right? Are you hiding something mom?" Her mother tried to divert the topic "I'm alright Sophia." Yes, this was what her mother called her .Her real name.Hyesu didn't wanted to enquire further because she knew her mother wouldn't tell if she doesn't want to ,so she bid her goodnight and went  to sleep. Lying on the bed she knew that something was not right with her mother .The way she came home without  informing ,the way she was acting.She was sure that her mother was hiding something.She fell asleep thinking about her mother.

 

 

....................................................................................................................................................................

 

At the another side of Seoul,

 

"Young master, can i bring something for you all to eat" asked butler Choi.

 

Sehun and his friends were having party at Sehun's place.It was how the friends Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol,D.O, KAI, Sehun relaxed their tensions.All rich heirs of big business conglomerates ,having huge responsibilities over their shoulders but were the best friends in the world since they were kids.

 

"Sehun when will i see you with a girl and Mr.KAI when will i meet your real lover? " asked D.O who was flirting with his girlfriend.All of them had girlfriends or real love of their  life except KAI who used to flirt with girls to amuse himself and Sehun who didn't even have one.
 

Both of them ignored to answer the quetin of their friend .All knew that it was waste talking to them because whenever they tried to persuade them to meet a girl the response they would get was ignorement.

 

...........................................................................................................