Chapter 9

A true love story .

Hyesu  took Hyejin home.As  soon as  they reached home they were happy to see their mother but  the  younger  girl  ran  to her  room  and  locked  herself. Their  mother  asked  her  elder daughter  what  the  matter was? But  the  latter  only  said she  was  depressed  without  telling  her  mother  the  reason.

 

Hyesu  knocked  on their  room's  door several  times  but  didn't  get  any response.  Only  the  sobbing  of  the girl locked  inside  theroom  could  be heard.Hyesu didn'tknow  how  to react  right  at the  moment.  She opened  their  room's  door and  advised  her  sister  that  whatever  had  happened  was  a bad dream,forget it.Hyesu went  out for  supper.She  knew that her sister needed  time for herself.She  asked  her mother   not to bring  up  thetopic  later. She  tooka glass of  milk  and  went to her sister but the  latter refused  to  drink it.Hyejin was  suffering from fever so Hyesu gave  her  some  tablets   and  decided  togiveher  sister her own time.

 

Hyesu may not be good at words but she knew how others    felt even without them telling or  she  asking.

 

................................................................................................................................................................

 

Hyesu was sitting in her place.She  had made up her mind to tank that Sehun boy  for helping her.

 

She  was  busy  listing  down the  grocery list   when  the pain in her  head again  showedup.She  was trying to not  to concentrate  on it.She  felt that the seat  beside  was  occupied.She  turned her  head  to see  whoit  was.She  was  met with  the  same  disinterested, cold eyes and a pale  face.Sehun  the thougt  made her frown.

 

Sehun  on  the  other  hand   sat  in the  seat next to Hyesu.He  removed  his  bag and  rested  his head  on  his  palm and  starred  at  Hyesu.Hyesu didn't  know  how  to react.She immediately shiftedher  gaze.But she  knew that he didn't stop   starring at.At one hand their was  terrible  pain  in  her  head  and  on  hte  other  the stare of Sehun.

 

For about two  periods  she was  successful in avoiding  it  but as timewent  by she  started to get irritated  and was feeling  drowsy. She  turned  her  head  saw  him straight  in his  eyes  with  cold and annoyed  eyes and glared at him.She prayed that  he would stop it.Sehun was amused at what she  did.He  blinked  his eyes  few  times  and  again  started  doing  the same  thing.

 

 

After what  seemed  conjusted  hell  for  three  whole  hours  the  final bell  finally  rang.Hyesu  silently  thanked  god for  this  and without  looking at him  she  packed her stuff and  ran  out of  the  class.

 

She  was  on  her  way  to  her job  when she  saw  Lee Minkyung and two more  guys.She  didn't  know why  he was  there. She took different path  thinking  that he would  notnotice  her.She observed that heand the other  two  followed her  , whenever  she stopped they  also stopped, whenever she took a turn they  also  took a turn.She  knew that  they  were  following  her.She  was about to turn  when  the  headache became more and more.She turned and was  know facing them.She  didn't  mind her pain.

 

Hyesu -''Why on  earth are you following me? Do you  want your head  to be stabbed like the  wall  on the   otherday.''

 

 

Minkyung - ''Don't worry about  stabbing me .Worry  about saving  your  holy  , .Boys are  you  ready.''

 

Hyesu-''For  God's sakeplay fair if you want to  play.One against  three. Show  me what have you got.''

 

Hyesu  was  ready  to counter  attack them  but  as  the  unluck had  it  her  headache  went  on  increasing. Her  vision  started  to  get  blur.She  fought  against  them  even  though  she  knew  that  her  body was  not obeying  her.The  other  two boys grabbed her  collar and  made  her  to kneel  down  .Minkyung took out the  knife.Hyesu's  vision started to become  blur , she  felt that  everything  around  her was rotating.She saw  the knife  and  knew  what  he  was  upto.She closed her  eyes  waiting.

 

Someone  held  her  shoulder  she  opened her eyes.She saw a  boy  fighting  against them.She heard their  conversation.

 

Minkyung-'' Oh! Sehun, boys don't even  try  to  hurt  him.''

 

Boys-''Why?''

 

Minkyung -'' He  is the friend of Kai.  You  know that my company  is the subsidary of K&K Corporation owned bythe Kim family.And  more over he is the only son  of Empire Group."

 

Sehun-'' Taking  revenge on a girl .That  also three against  one.Leave  before something  elsewould happen''

 

Hyesu could see the boys running away.She  wastrying  her best to get  up but was held  back by a hand.She  heard him asking Are you  alright ? But  before she could tell anything her  vision became black and  the  last word  that escaped her  mouth  was  Sehun.

 

Sehun  could  only  stare  at the  unconscious Hyesu  .His  eyes were telling he  was worried whch even he didn't know.