Chapter 6

A true love story .

Hyesu wanted tofind everything about this KAI.So,she startedto eavesdrop.

 

The thing she heard abot him kept ringing inherears and mind.

 

Have you heard about KAI oppa.I heard thathe is being nice to the 's sister.

 

KAI knows how to make a girl fall for him.I don't know why he uses them to lessen his boredom.

 

KAI is the biggest player i have ever known. God knows who will be his next prey.

 

Hyesu kept on thinking about tis particular word that he was a player.She didn't wanted her sister to gethurt.

 

At house,

 

Hyesu''Hyejin you have to listen to me.I heard he isa player Jin. I don't want you to get hurt.''

 

But Hyejin was in no mood to listen to her sister. She knew what she wasdoing was right. She said that she was going to confes to himtomorrow.She started to cry listening to her sister's words.What Hyesu hated the most was to see her sister cry and become sad.So she agreed to help her sister in confessing her love to KAI. She promised her sister to break his nose if he hurts her and the movement she finds out he's cheating they have to end their relationship.

 

Hyesu couldn't sleepwell last night after hours of thinking about her sister.The bell for lunch rang and Hyesu knew that her sister was going to confess now.She clearly remembered the note her sister hadleft in the morning.

 

             Unnie, I'm going to confess today in the lunch break.

             Help me Unnie.

            Fightingand wish me goodluck.

                                             -Hyejin.

Hyesu rushed out of the classromand ran all the way to the school backyard. She caugt some six boys coming in one direction and a girl coming in opposite direction.Hyesu clearly knew who the girl was and who were the boys, but what she didn't know was who among the boys was KAI.

 

The boys stopped in front of a girl and she handed a letter to one of the boys.Hyesu was waiting for the next thing when a kitten jumped on her and frightenedher soul out. She took the kitten and saw that it was hurt and pickedit up to take it to the nurse's office.

 

She saw up to find her sister but therewas no sign of her or other students.While she was searching her eyes met with the same pairof cold, disinterested pair of eyes and a pale aoldface looking at her from a distance.She recoginzed those eyes ,she  knew  it  was one of  the kings but she didn't know who he really was.

 

She took the kitten and rushedto the nurse's room even though she had to search her sister andask what has happened , but now all shecared was about the wounded kitten.She  was  on her way to the nurse's office when she saw her sister. She was about to run to her andask what had happened when she saw her sister smiling and a hand wrapped aroundher waist. She saw the face of the boy and understood  what  had  happened and who the boy was.

 

Hyejin saw her sister and ran towards her.

 

Hyejin ''Unnie, he accepted it. He accepted my love''

 

It was evident in Hyesu's  eyes that she was surprised and suspicious.

 

Hyesu '' Is it? Well  congrats '' were the only words that left .

 

Hyejin brought KAI near her and introduced him to her sister and her sister to KAI,Sehun and rest of the EXO-K.

 

Hyesu knew sehun .He was that guy .And Sehun knew Hyesu ,she was that girl. Hyejin saw kitten in her sister's hand and asked her why she had it with her. Hyesu explained that she was taking it to the nurse's ofice.

 

As Hyesu was passing by them theEXO-K smiled at her and hereyesmet with Sehun's but she quikly turned away and ignored the EXO-K andwent on her way.

 

The boys were surprised at Hyesu's attitude.The more surprised or amused  among them was Sehun .He thought Hyesu.Interesting.

 

When the boys asked Hyejin what was with her sister she replied that Hyesu  is like this. Don't mind her.

 

It was going to be newfor Hyesu and Sehun.