Chapter 11

A true love story .

 

 

Its  been  about  a week  since  Hyesu  was  at  home  suffering from fever. It  was  the first  timefor her  to put  leave  for  so long.  She  had no idea how to complete her notes  and  how to  recollect the  classes  of  the  whole week. Finally Hyesu was  ready  to  go  to  school.

 

...................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

Hyesu was  going towards   her class when  she bumped into someone. The  other  girl  frowned.She  asked  ''Sorry ,I  didn't see anyone.'' She  was afraid  of  Hyesu.Hyesu said'' No,its  okay.I  should be  the  one  apoligzing". She asked  sorry  and  went  on  her  way.The  girl  was  surprised  and  thought Maybe  she  isn't as bad as they say.

 

 

Hyesu had  made up her  mind  to  thank Sehun .She saw the  familiar figure  coming and sitting beside  her.She knew who it was.She  saw  from the  corner  ofher eye that he  was starring at her.She  had started to  become comfortable sitting beside her.She turned  her head  towards him and  said:

 

''Hi.'' And  again looked back.Sehun  was surprised.It was  the  first time  for him to  hear her  calm voice.He simply nodded at her.

 

The  teacher entered  the  class and  announced  that  an presentation  is held and the  students will be  paired  in a group  of two  each. Hearing this all the girls  in  the class  screamed.The  teacher had picked the  students to be grouped. She started announcing. She announced that Sehun  and  Hyesu  were  in  the same group.

 

 

.................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

Sehun  and  Hyesu  were both  in  the  library  searching  for  information. They  both had divided the topics  between  them.Hyesu  was sitting  in  front of the  computer  searching  for the information  and Sehun  was  searching  for it in the  books in  the library.Sehun once in a while used to glance  at  Hyesu  and  a small smile was formed whenever he use dto look at her.He was  amused by  her sincerity towards  her  work.And  Hyesu  was  also the same.

 

 

The  both were busy  when  EXO-K entered and sat near  Sehun.Hyesu saw from the  corner  of  her  eyes that the  boys had entered the room.She  saw how they talked,she  saw  Sehun  laughing  like  a little child with them.She  heard  them talking.

 

 

Suho-''Hey  ! Really  this  presentation  is going to  be  the death  of me.My  partner ,wait what was her name again? Hmm.......Yes, Pilsuk .She  is  like a monster  in a castle.She  gave all the  workk for me to finish and  went  for  shopping  with  her friends.Oh! Jesus .Save me.''

 

 

D.O -" Poor  Suho.May  god  always be  with  you,Amen.My partner is  a  good  one.She  said she  will do all the   preparation  herself''.

 

Baekhyun-'' Looks like  someone  got a free time .I like  my  partner.She  is  one  of the  intelligent  students in  the class.''

 

Chanyeol-" Yah! Hyun  do  want me to report  this to Suji.And  Kai  and Se you  both  are  in the  same  class .How about  your teammates, huh?''

 

Baekhyun'' Yah! If you  even  try  to  report  it  to  her then be  sure  that  you won't be  happy  to see your face  next time"'

 

 

Kai-" My partner is ok.You  should ask  Se  about  his partner "' He  said  and looked in  the  direction of Hyesu.

 

 

Hyesu  who  was listening to  their  conversation and  was smiling.She  heard what Kai said  and turned around to face the guys.

 

 

''For  Pete's sake can  you  all please  talk little lower.I  can't  concentrate on  what  i am  doing.If you  again open  your mouth loud,be sure I'm  going to  plaster all of your mouths."'Saying  so  she   turned back and continued what  she was  doing.

 

D.O -'' She is  Hyesu right!. Nice  partner  Sehun.Come  on  boys  lets leave  before somebody  plaster our  mouth''.All  the boys left.

 

 

After two  hours  they  both  got  all the  information  they  wanted and decided  to  head  towards their  home.

 

..................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

Hyesu was going towards her job  she  could  still see that Sehun  was still following her.She  had asked  him to  leave  and  not to  follow her  .she  is capable of  handling  everything  on  her  own.But  Sehun didn't listen  to her.

 

 

he sat at  one  of the tables and  observed how she worked.He was  sure  that  something was happening  to  him.He was feeling  something  very different.He knew  she  never failed to  amuse  him  without she only  not knowing  it .

 

...............................................................................................................................................................

 

 

Hyesu  and Sehun were walking towards her  home.Hyesu  stopped near  one of the apartments in the suburbs of Seoul.She said  that  she lived  here  and  asked him to  leave her and go back home.Sehun  didn't  tell anything.He turned back  and went to  hiscar  ,got  in  and drove back  home.

 

 

this continued  everyday.Him  following  her tillher  house  and  going  back  once  he knew she was  safe.There  was  no talking  between  them on their  way to the restaurant where  she  worked  or toher  home. But they felt comfortable in  the silent without them  talking and also  with  each other as the  days  passed.