Chapter 7

A true love story .

 

Hyesu was busy in checking the notes she had done on last period when a figure appeared in front of her .She needn't  need to rise her head and  see who was it .She completely knew whoit was, it was none other than Lee Minkyung or the irritating guy as Hyesu called him.

 

He stood in front of her and started:

 

" Heard you are again first inthe class"

Hyesu even didn't her head and simply carried on what she was doing.

''Your little sis is alsoin here now, huh?''

Hyesu just lifted her head and shot hima death glare.He was afraid but didn't stop it.

''Heard your sister is with Kai .She is going out with him.First it was you  and now it is your sister. She is trying to become rich  byusing him and giving  her to him. I think your mother is also same a scumbag.She may be selling her body to feed you and your little dirty sister. If i was to date her theni would kill myself''.

 

Saying so he started to laugh.Hearing this all the students who were inside the class also began to laugh.

 

 

Hyesu who was just ignoring and was quiet ,hearing this got so  angry that if anyone saw her  in  the  eyes, it  was  sure  that  they  were  going  to die. She  stoodup from  her  seat  got hold of  Minkyung's collar. She pinned him against the wall. He  was so scared  that  it was evident in his eyes, he  was trembling in fear, his  body was shaking. It was  like  he had  never seen  anyone  like her before. He tried to speak but no words left his  mouth.Hyesu was raging with anger .Seeing this his face had become pale.

 

It was now Hyesu's turn to speeak:

 

''You Lee Minkyung ,I'm tired and sick of your dirty comments. Until today you spoke so bad about me ,but I tolerated it.I ignored you. I have my own business and I'm trying to run it quietly."

 

All the students were scared of her right now and nobody was ready to help him.

 

" What do know about my  sister to talk about her or my family.You talk anything bad about me I don't care.But if talk or even if you mention my family ,then it will be your death the next moment.Be sure of it''

 

She took the pair of scissors in her hand and threw ittowards Minkyung.He closed his eye and when he opened he saw the scissor stuck in the wall and was relieved. He saw Hesu and was scared at the moment.

 

Hyesu said angrily:

 

''It was the wall this time but be sure that it will be you next time"

 

Saying so she took her hands beckfreomhis collar. Once he was released , he ran out as though there was no tomorrow to him .

 

....................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

Sehun and Chanyeol were passing by when  Sehun heard a boy shouting loudly.He  stopped there to see what was happening. He could clearly   see through the glass a boy shouting :

 

Your sister is dating KAI only forhis money and selling her body. Your mother must also be the same.

 

Sehun peeked tosee whom was that boy speaking  to.But he couldn't see her face clearly.After hearing what that boy was speaking about sister ,KAI , he cameto know who the speaker .Hyesu ,he thought.

 

The next thing he saw totally amused him.He hadn't expected this. He hadn' t expected Hyesu to pin the boy against the wall andsay those words  mentioned up.He was amused when she threw the scissors at him,no, but at wall and her words:

 

It was the wall this time and be sure it will be you next time.

 

 

He was looking at Hyesu ,when a boy bumped into him.He recognized the boy .It was him who was fighting with Hyesu.

 

 

He could see the dis appearing figure of the boy and what amused him was the girl.He thought:

Hyesu,huh.Interesting.