Chapter 4

A true love story .

Hyesu had to get out of the school as soon as possible ,she was running late to her job.But she didn't know how to make through the crowded corridor.

She was running and making way for herself trough the crowded ground . "Oh! The Kinkas are here". There were squeals and chanting of name heard around.Hyesu never gave a to know Kingkas or Queenkas.She thought of them asabunch ofkids who spent their parent's money for fun.And she was happy that she wasn't in Bern right now.

 

She was searching for a small place so that she could get out of the crowd.And then she found  and she made her way mumbling  some excuses and when she thought it was the end because there was space she was met with a cold, disinterested ,framed by a pale face. It was a boy.

 

One of the kings or whatever they called them ,Hyesu frowned.

Hyesu was running late .She returned the same expression to the boy as she was exceptionally good at it.She walked past him trying to  find a way out of the crowd since she had ended in the middle of it.

 

"Did you see it? The looked at Sehun oppa totally illy'' a few girls wishpered  to themselves. Hyesu didn't even hear it .And when she finally made her way out of the crowd, she looked at the watch andlet out a sigh.She was really late .She fastened her pace.

 

Sehun was amused to see a girl totally ignore him and also her cold eyes and poker face. It was his first time  to meet a girl like her. He was amused but didn't show it because he knew how to let no know him. He saw the retarting figure of the girl andwondered who she was.