Chapter 1

A true love story .

           vlcsnap-2013-10-24-02h28m39s200.jpg?w=62

Hyesu was running with all her energy.She was going to be late for her part time job.She almost bumped into a girl . Hyesu said halfheartedly "Excuse me"and the other girl frowned looking at Hyesu and muttered "It'sher".Hyesu wasn't the type of asking sorry or apologise when she had urgency.She ran out of the gate.

 Finally she arrived at the restuarant where she was working. She went to the dressing room and put her work attire.Hyesu worked twopart time jobs.On workdays at the restaurant and at the petshop on holidays.

"You sure get praised for your beauty " said Misun her coworker.Misun was a university student the one who was close but not really close to Hyesu at the workplace.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Hyesu threw her bag to the corner of her room and sat onher desk to do her homework.This was her routine.She was the first to arrive inthe house  next would be her sister.It was rare for her mom to be at home because she used to workon night shifts too.

Finally after an hour and a half her home work finally finished .Then she heard the main door of the house to open.She knew who it was .It was her sister Hyejin.Hyejin also worked a parttime job because she didn't want her mother and sister to look after her.She wanted to show them  that she was independent.

Hyesu went near her sister and was really surpridsed to see her sister happier than ever.The moment Hyesu was out of her room she was hugged tightly. She could see her sister's brigt eyes when she broke the hug.

Hye jin yelled"Unnie , I got scholarship .I am also now going to attend Empie High''.''That's good'' was the only reply of Hyesu.Hyejin was surprised at her sister's word's.Because she knew her very well.She knew Hyesu wasn't good with words.She had emotions but she didn't know how to express them .Hearing what her sister said she couldn't believe her ears and checked her ears whether they were in good condition.Hyejin changed into her pajamas .

Hyesu and Hyejin had their supper and Hyesu prepared milk for both of them. This was what Hyejin hated the most .Her sister taking care of others but not herself.The moon was calling them to sleep with him .The sisters went to their room and before sleeping Hyesu said to her sister"Sleep well .It is going to be a long day tomorrow'' .Saying this both the sisters drifted into sleep.

Indeed it was going to be a long day for Hyejin.God only knew what was going to happen with Hyesu coming days.................................................................