three

Making A Difference
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((I have a 5 hour essay in the morning. Please wish me luck!!))

 

When Xiumin made his way into class the next day, he saw a doe eyed Luhan sitting in the same spot and fiddling with his hands on the lab table that they shared.

 

When he sat down, he could see Luhan stiffen and glance at him in his peripheral.

 

As the teacher walked in, everyone quieted down and Mr. Lee started writing "First Six Weeks Project" on the chalk board.

 

This caused everyone in the class, excluding Xiumin and Luhan who just stayed quiet, to groan in protest.

 

Even though Xiumin didn't say anything, he could understand their protest considering it was only the second day of school.

 

After telling everyone to quiet down, Mr. Lee started talking, "Now, since you had the chance to get to know your partners yesterday, it should be comfortable for you to all start this project!"

 

"I'm making it easy since it's you guys' first project and having you and your partner pick a disease to make a powerpoint on and present to the class. You may now plan with your partner," He continued.

 

Xiumin turned to Luhan and was about to open his mouth when Luhan snapped his body towards Xiumin and muttered something.

 

Xiumin, not hearing Luhan's soft spoken voice, asked him to repeat.

 

While nervously glancing up at Xiumin, Luhan muttered, "Can we please do this at your house?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter