one

Making A Difference
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin had always been shy when around new people.

 

He was on the chubby side, and always too insecure to get out of his shell in public because he was scared of people judging him for his insecurities.

 

His friends knew how adorable and good hearted he actually was even though he didn't show it to outside people.

 

He also had a problem where he had an addiction to the internet. No matter where he was, he had to have it, which also stopped him from really getting out of his little group of friends and socializing with others.

 

As Xiumin was walking to school, he saw a boy in his school's uniform sprint ahead of him in a panic and mutter an apology as he brushed against Xiumin.

 

As he turned his head in apology, Xiumin had the chance to analyze the boy's features.

 

He had chestnut colored hair and curly hair that he'd obviously styled to be more fluffy than it actually was.

 

The boy also had a doe eyed look about him that reminded Xiumin of a scared baby deer and the adorableness of it made Xiumin want to just run up to him and hug him.

 

Even though Xiumin didn't socialize out of his group of friends, he knew for a fact that he'd never seen that boy before.

 

Deciding he'd figure out who this boy was later, he continued his slow paced walk to school.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

As Xiumin made his way to the front of the school, he saw his signature group of ten friends all standing around by a tree in the courtyard.

 

Xiumin thought it was weird himself that he had that many friends because he talked so little to people on his own, but over the years, the few friends he had slowly brought more people into their group.

 

Within his group of friends, there was Kris, Tao, Suho, Yixing, Chen, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Kai, Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter