two

Making A Difference
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((Ignore grammatical mistakes, I usually don't edit.))

 

When Xiumin got to first period, which surprisingly had no one from his group of friends, he saw someone sitting in the seat next to his, which was usually empty.

 

It occupied the panicked doe eyed boy he had seen earlier that morning.

 

As he made his way to his seat, him and the boy made eye contact.

 

Xiumin flinched while the doe eyed boy looked away and faced himself toward the window in the opposite direction.

 

When he reached his seat, Xiumin immediately got on his phone and went on twitter to distract himself from the boy beside him.

 

When the teacher came in, Xiumin stopped talking to his friend Key, who had just randomly tweeted him one day and they became friends.

 

It was weird because Xiumin had automatically been fine with talking to Key, but he guessed that it was because he didn't meet him face to face, and he felt more free and outgoing when talking to people on the internet.

 

Since it was a new school year, he didn't know how this teacher was with projects and group work, but he really hoped the teacher wasn't set on them because of the anxiety of talking to strangers.

 

The world must have been against him though because right as he thought that, the teacher, Mr. Lee, exclaimed to them that the person sitting next to them would be their partner for every six weeks project that school year.

 

Xiumin slowly turned his head toward to the doe eyed boy, who he still didn't know the name of, to see that boy blushing and staring at him with wide eyes.

 

The boy's mouth had also formed a perfect 'O' shape, making Xiumin blush and turn away as he realized how cute the boy looked with that facial expression.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter