ten (final)

Making A Difference
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning, this may be triggering. I don't know what triggers you guys and I don't think this chapter is that bad, but you guys think different from me so yeah.

Also, there are swear words, but I didn't feel like making it M rated for the last chapter.

DONT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

After a few weeks of Luhan still ignoring him, Xiumin was just about to give up when Luhan walked into their shared classroom before class and stood in front of Xiumin's desk.

 

Looking up, Xiumin saw the most frightened look on Luhan's face that he'd ever seen.

 

"I think I'm ready for help," Luhan whispered with tears filling in his eyes.

 

Standing up, Xiumin looked over Luhan worriedly, "What happened? What made you finally want help?"

 

"I-I've just realized that I don't want to live like this anymore, and you know, it's not suppose to be how I'm living. The one person who's suppose to love me treats me terribly," Luhan muttered while looking at the ground.

 

Walking toward Luhan, Xiumin stopped in front of him and put his fingers under Luhan's chin, making their eyes meet.

 

"I'll get you help, we'll talk to Mr. Lee after school and see what we can do," Xiumin said then dropped his hands from Luhan's chin and pulled him into a light hug, trying not to cause him more pain than he knew he was already in.

 

~~~~~~

 

Meeting up after school, Luhan and Xiumin made their way toward Mr. Lee's classroom.

 

When they walked in, Mr. Lee looked up and smiled at them.

 

"What can I do for you boys?" He asked.

 

Placing a hand on Luhan's back, Xiumin guided him in front of Mr. Lee's desk before saying, "He finally wants help."

 

Pushing his char back and standing up, Mr. Lee walked next to Luhan and Xiumin and put a hand on each of their shoulders.

 

Looking back and forth between them, he cleared his throat and said, "Let's make a plan."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter