four

Making A Difference
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((I take forever to update and I'm a horrible person. Again, I'm too lazy to revise yada yada ignore grammatical mistakes blah blah))

 

After school, Xiumin saw Luhan walking down the street and asked him if he wanted to start on the project.

 

Luhan bit his lip and glanced around before answering, "sure."

 

Xiumin then smiled a little and started walking toward his house with Luhan falling into step beside him.

 

When they go to his house, Xiumin's mom was in the living room with his five year old brother.

 

Luhan saw Xiumin's mom then started shaking while bowing multiple times toward her.

 

Xiumin's mom then got up and walked toward Luhan while coddling him into her chest and telling him how adorable he was while she introduced herself.

 

Xiumin flushed with embarrassment while Luhan shook in Xiumin's mom's arms.

 

Xiumin's mom, not understading why Luhan was shaking, stepped back and stoked his cheek while trying to comfort him.

 

Xiumin noticed how Luhan had tensed up in the midst of his shaking while his mom had walked toward him, but had also had gained a look of surprise on his face as she caressed him.

 

Xiumin examined Luhan curiously as Luhan calmed down while on his bottom lip and wiping the sweat from his hands on his jeans.

 

Xiumin's mom smiled then told them she was going to go get Xiumin's little brother, Minteok, a snack.

 

Xiumin and Luhan both said bye to her before heading up the stairs to Xiumin's room.

 

~~~~~~~

 

After settling in on Xiumin's bed with his lap top in front of them, Xiumi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter