Ajusshi, This is Minari

F.T. Island Dorm Life

-Seunghyun's POV-

"So, what you wanna get, Seunghyun-ah? The newest?"

"Anything that fits him."

"Hm, that'll be easy. There's lots in here. Come on, follow me~" So Minari and I followed the ajusshi. He lead us to this room with lots of beautiful clothes that awed Minari alot. His mouth was a big as an, an, well, you get the point. Anyway, we looked at all the different clothings.

"Wahh~ Seunghyun-sshi, these clothes here are very nice!"

"Ne? Keke, feel free to look around. I'll come back later, ok?" The ajusshi said and left.

"Yah, Minari-ah, choose anything you want, as many you want."

"Gwenchana, hyung~ I'll just get a few favourites.." Minari said while loking at all the different clothings.

"Aniyo, it's really ok. Just take all thoose that you want, ok? I won't take no for an answer."

"Err... ok then. Gumawo hyung~!" And Minari jumped and hugged me tight. It's been so long since someone hugged me. It feels.. kinda.. nice. I didn't do anything, until Minari let go of the hug and said, "Seunghyun-sshi, come choose with me~!" And he dragged me along. We looked at the clothes for hours! Ok, maybe just about 2 hours, but it was nice. We choose many different clothings, we even bought some of those clothes that couples would buy. After choosing all our clothes, we went to pay for them.

"Ahh, good choices made, Seunghyun-ah. These are some of the best and some of the cheapest clothings here. kekeke, enjoy them ne~?"

"Ne, no problem ajusshi. We will enjoy them alot."

"Seunghyun-sshi.." Minari was tugging the corner of my shirt, how cute~ "Should we get some clothes for the other hyungs too?" Minari is so concerened! Ah, how could his parents have kicked him out?

"Uh, ok. How's about you go choose some clothes for them. I'll be here, ne?"

"Ok~!" And he went back in, choosing clothes for the others back at the dorm. Such a considerate person..

"Ya, Seunghyun-ah. How bout this? I'll sell these stuff to you at half the total price, as long as you bring this cute kid back every once a week, or at least a month, ok?" The ajusshi whispered.

"Um, ok. But why?"

"Cause, his happy and smiley face and heart warms me up, warms my day, and warms my shop!"

I smiled at ajusshi's reply. He was right. Very right.