Lazy Leader?

F.T. Island Dorm Life

"Hongki-hyung~~~~!!"

"Ne...? Ahh... Jaejin-ah.. Don't you know it's still so early in the morning?"

"Ahh? What the hell, Hongki. It's already 11. C'mon, wake up and make us some breakfast, you lazy ."

"Jonghun? Hah. Can't you make breakfast for you and Jaejinnie yourself? What kind of a leader are you?"

"A lazy one." He completed his sentence with a laugh and left the room. Hongki tsched to himself and got up. He knew that Jaejin and Jonghun believe in "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day" but look at the time now. It's like, already near noon. Who eats breakfast near noon time? Hopefully those two don't mind a little brunch and Hongki sighed.

He brushed his teeth and went to the kitchen and saw Jonghun and Jajein playing with their phones.

"Yah, Hongki. You're late, pabo."

"Jonghuuuuuuun-aaaahhh~~~ Who was the one who woke up at 2pm the other day at training camp?"

"Tsch. Not me."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." And Jonghun gave the "duh" look to Hongki.

"Even Jaejin said you were late!"

"Ani, ani ani ani ani. Ani. Ah-ni. I wasn't late, ok? I was just not on time." After Jonghun finished this entence, Hongki turned to Jaejin and said in a "I can't believe this tone", "How is he not lazier and not later than me?!"

"Mollayo, hyung~~ Maybe cause Jonghun-hyung is cooler and more handsome."

"That's it~ No pancakes for the both of you."

"Wha--?!" Both of them shouted in unision. Hongki knows they can't survive the day without pancakes! Not literally, of course.

"Yah, then why you still taking out the pancake mix?"

"Because, Jonghun-ah, I still want pancakes. And hopefully, Minari would like some too." Hongki smirked. Jonghun tsched again while Jaejin just pouted. Even though Hongki said no pancakes, they knew he would just give in anyway. That's what they love about their 'umma' Hongki.

~

"Mmm~~ This is delicious~~ Want to try, hyung?~"

"No thanks Minari~ And no need to call me hyung, we're same age!"

"Ne, but I take it as seniority. Like how the Japanese call thier seniors 'senpai'. Unless you want me to call you senpai~? kekekekekeke~~!"

"Kekeke! Ani, no need to. Kekeke. Ne, I'll give Hongki hyung a call, ok?" Minhwan nodded heartily while eating his ice cream.

Seunghyun smiled at the cute Minhwan. How could his step parents bare to throw out such a cutie? He fished out his phoned and dialed Jaejin's number.

"Yeoboseyo?~"

"Jaejin hyung? It's me~~"

"Ahh, Seunghyun-sshi. Done shopping with Minari already?"

"Ne. And we're coming back now~~"

"Ok~"

"Oh, and hyung. Guess what?"

"What?"

"We have a surprise for you 3~~"

"Jinjja?! What surprise?"

"It's a surprise, hyung. I'm not supposed to say it. It riuns it~~"

"Ahh... Ok then. See you ne?"

"Ne, bye~" *click*

"What's the surprise, hyung?"

"Ahh? The clothes?"

"Huh..? Oh! Oh yeah!"

"Aigoo~~~ Minari~~! You're so forgetful, you know?" Minhwan chuckled. He finished the last bit of his ice cream and cleaned his hands.

"Aigoo, Minari-ah~~ Look at you~ You look like a cat!"

"Ahh?"

"I'm talking bout the ice cream around your face!" Seunghyun said, took out a piece of tissue and wiped it away. They both laughed at themselves and walked close to each other. Seunghyun looked at Minhwan. The angel like face, so humble and nice.

  I think, we do have something for each other, ne?