Old Memories

F.T. Island Dorm Life

Seunghyun and Minhwan walked all the way back to their dorm.

"Ahh~ Minari-ah~ Welcome back! I cooked some pancakes for you but I heard you ate breakfast already so I gave them to Jonghun and Jaejin, that fine with you?" Minhwan just smiled and nodded his head.

"Yah, Hongki-hyung. You seem to love Minari alot, huh?" Jonghun stated, without lifting his eyes of his phone.

"Oh yeah, Jonghun-hyung is right!" Jaejin continued.

"So? I just happen to really like cute kids like him. Who actually appriciates me, unlike the two of you."

"We apprciate you, Hongki hyung." Seunghyun said.

"Oh, I believe you alright. kekekeke." Hongki chuckled and left the kitchen merrily. "Oh, and Jonghun-ah, your turn to do the dishes today~!" Jonghun growled at Hongki's comment which made Jaejin laughed.

~

After breakfast, Seunghyun and Minhwan showed them the clothes that they bought for them. They awed at all the nice clothings that now belongs to them. After trying them out, they all threw the clothes into the washing machine, expecting Hongki to wash it for them. And as usual, Hongki washed the clothes.

"What shall we do now?" Jaejin said.

"Well, It's almost time for some late lunch. Agree?" Everyone nodded. Hongki continued his sentence, "So, who wanna go out for some japanese food?" And everyone raised their hands. Then, everyone got up to change.

--In Seunghyun and Minhwan's room--

"Hyung, they seem to really love their new clothes, huh?"

"Of course, it was all from you, that's why."

"Jinjja?"

"Ne." Seunghyun smiled and ruffled his hair. Seunghyun looked at Minhwan. He finally remember when they first met at that playground when ther were young. Ever since they stopped meeting, there was an emptiness in Seunghyun, but now, that feeling is gone. He finally found the missing piece.

"Hyung, aren't you changing?" Minhwan asked with a cocked head.

"Huh? Oh, of course." Seunghyun stuttered. He just had a question, now that he found Minhwan again, that empty feeling was gone, but now, there is a new one. What feeling is this? He asked himself. He couldn't figure it out. Whenever he was with Minhwan, he just felt so happy. So free and easy. Was this feeling... love?

 

--In Hongki and Jonghun's room--

"Yah, you really do seem to love Minhwan alot, huh?"

"Why? Is my baby jealous?" Hongki asked with a smirk. He knew Jonghun was jealous, and he liked it.

"No. Who says. I'm just asking." Hongki chuckled and gave Jonghun a surprise hug by sliding his arms around Jonghun's waist.

"Ahh~ Just say it~~ I know you're jealous~~" Hongki said and rested his chin and Jonghun's shoulder.

"Tsch. Why would I be?"

"I just know you are, my jealous baby. You get jealous easily."

"Tsch~ Mushy~"

"Aww, look. You're blushing. Keke, now, who's my blushy blushy jealous baby, hmm?"

"Ya! Don't be so mushy~~" Jonghun said and blushed even more. He may not say it, but he loves it when Hongki flirts with him. Alot.

Hongki smiled and kissed Jonghun's cheek. Jonghun turned around with Hongki's arms still around his waist and pecked Hongki's lips.

"Oh, you finally did it."

"Did what?"

"You finally kissed me. On your own accord~~ Oh I'm so happy~~"

"Keke, yah. You're such a baby~"

"Oh? I think there's a mistake. Am I right, babe?" Hongki rested his forehead on Jonghun's on looked him deep in the eye.

"Ya~! So mushy~" Jonghun lightly pushed Hongki away.

"But I know you love it~~" Hongki said and leaned in for a passionate and deep kiss.

I'll do anything to make you happy, Jonghun-ah...

~

"Ahh~ What a nice place!"

"I knew you'd say so, Jaejin-ah. C'mon, Let's go book ourselves a seat." Hongki said and everyone followed.

"Feel free to order anything, ne?"

"Yah, Hongki-ah. You're paying, you know that right?"

"Ani, I thought that the leader had to pay~~"

"Why you-- meh!" Jonghun said and mehrong-ed Hongki and Hongki mehrong-ed back.

They all oredered, and started to talk while waiting to kill time. Suddenly, as Hongki was talking, he stopped dead in the middle of talking. That wasn't like Hongki at all. They all turned to where Hongki was staring at and saw Wonbin. At another table. With a... Woman?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wahaha~! >:D Cliff-hanger!! >:DDDDDD