The Reason

F.T. Island Dorm Life

Since Minhwan didn't know who Wonbin is, he had no idea what everyone was staring at. He gently tugged on Seunghyun's sleeve and asked, "Hyung.. what's wrong?"

"You see that guy there? The one with that woman? That's Wonbin. Jaejin hyung's ex-lover." Minhwan nodded his head after Seunghyun completed his sentence.

"Ahh... Everyone, let's stop looking.. uhh. Look! Our food's arrived!" Hongki said awkwardly. He didn't want to break Jaejin's heart any futhur, but Jaejin's heart has already been crashed into a million pieces. Jaejin turned to his food and tried to hold back his tears but failed.

"Uhh, guys.. I'll go to the washroom for a while.." Jajein said, stood up and went to the toilet.

"Should we follow him?"

"I don't think so, Seunghyun. I would leave Jaejin alone if I were you."

"But Hongki hyung, Jaejin hyung is--" Seunghyun was cut off by Hongki.

"No need. Just relax."

~

Jaejin washed his face with some refreshing cool tap water. Then he looked at himself in the mirror. Then he heard the door opened. He thought it'd be Hongki or Jonghun coming to cheer him up, so he turned around but was shocked to find Wonbin instead.

"Jaejinnie?"

"W-Wonbin-hyung.."

"Hey. It's been a long time. How have you guys been?" Wonbin asked cheerfully.

"N-never better!"

"Ahh. Ok. I see."

"Ahh, hyung.. who was that woman?"

"Hmmm? Oh that. She's the manager of this huge company and we're having a lunch interview."

"Oh.. So.. um.. are you.. er.."

"Hm? What's the matter? Just say it."

"W-When.. when are you coming back?"

"Oh. Um. I'm not sure Jaejin-ah.. But all I can say is, it won't be soon."

"Oh.." Jaejin said and looked away.

"Hey, by the way, who's the kid eating with you guys?"

"His name is Minhwan. Seunghyun found him on the streets."

"Oh. Ok."

"Well, then um.. it's nice seeing you again, hyung. Gotta go, bye." Jaejin said it in a huff and turned towards the exit.

"Hey wait." Wonbin grabbed Jaejin's arm. "Look, um. I'm sorry for walking out on you guys like that.. Something important happened back home and I can't just ignore them.. right?"

"Yea! But that doesn't mean you can leave without a word!" Jaejin broke out into tears saying this.

"Hey c'mon.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know it'd affect you that much.. Come here.. Hush hush.." Wonbin pulled Jaejin into a warm embrace and Jaejin's crying reduced. "Jinnie, I won't be back soon, but I will be back. Just wait a while more, ok?" And Wonbin kissed Jaejin's soft lips.

"Ne, and promise me something?"

"N-ne?"

"Promise hyung you won't find a lover, ne?"

"N-ne.. Then you too, h-hyung.." Jaejin said and hugged his hyung one last time before leaving the washroom.

~

Jaejin came back to the table smiling.

"Wow, what happen in the toilet?" Hongki asked.

"O, Wonbin hyung happened to walked in and we chatted a little."

"Jinjja?! So do you know why he left? And who that woman is?"

"Ne. He left cause something happened back home. She's the owner of this huge company and their having a lunch interview here."

"Oh....."   And they ate the rest of their meal in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry !!>< this is a short update.. Mianhaeyo! Gotta go now.. see you! Thanks for reading! Subscribe and comment~~!  C: <3