Chapter 5 - Dinner Time

F.T. Island Dorm Life

-Seunghyun's POV-

"Uh..uh... it's ok.. hyung... I'll j-just go help Hongki hyung...." Minari said as he tried to go away.

"Wait!" I grabbed his hand. "Leava it all to Hongki hyung, ok?"

"But.. that won't be very nice...>< "

"Aigoo~ Minari-ah. You are our maknae ne? So you can just rest. You see, even our other two hyungs are just sitting there playing with their phones waiting to be served. So all the more you should just do nothing ok? Hongki hyung is like our umma when it comes to chores so just let him do it himself, ne?"

"Ok~! ^-^" I smiled seeing him like this. His smile, it's just so, so real, so angel like, so, beautiful..

I grabbed Minari's wrist and led him to the bathroom to wash our hands. Then I led him back to the table to settle down.

"Dinner's ready~ today's menu is Italian~ Do you like Italian food Minari?~"

"I never eaten Italian before.." Minari's so innocent with that voice of his.. Aigoo~

"Jinjja?! Well, Italian is Jonghun and Seunghyun's favourite! Ne guys?~"

"Just put the food down so we can eat Hongki," Kekeke, It's funny looking at Jonghun command people. kekeke. I know he doesn't mean it but it's just so funny. Espacially when he's teasing Hongki. kekekekeke~

"Here you go Minari~ This is Hongki hyung's spagetthi~ it's really good.~ ^^" I looked as Jaejin put some spaggetthi on Minari's plate. I realised I wasn't sitting next to Minari. In fact, I'm directly opposite him. ~.~

He was trying to pick up the spagetthi with a pair of chopsticks but it kept slipping away.

"Yah, Minhwan-ah, you're suppose to use a fork for Italian food. Otherwise it'll keep slipping~ kekkeke"

"Oh.. ok.. gumawo Hongki hyung..."

"Cheonma, Minari~ ^^" And Minari smiled. I looked at his smile. And the way he ate. He did it so gently, Even for someone who's obviously starving. I just kept looking at Minari until I think Jonghun hyung notice.

"Yah, Seunghyun-ah. Whatcha looking at?"

"Uh..uh.. nothing hyung.."

"Keke, for a moment there I thought you were staring at Minari. kekeke~" Minari heard this, blushed and looked down with a smile in embarassment.

"I wasn't hyung! >.<"

"Yea, i believe all right.~"

"Hyung...>.<"

Jonghun hyung just laughed and continued eating. Aigoo.. embarassing... >//<

~~~~~

After we ate, Jonghun hyung help Hongki hyung cleaned the plates, Jaejin hyung went to buy some basic things for Minari like toothbrush and underwear while I brought Minari to his room. He'll be sharing with me since I had the king-sized bed. It was originally Jaejin hyung and Wonbin hyung's. But ever since Wonbin hyung left, Jaejin hyung canged with me cause he wanted nothing to remind him of the times he had with Wonbin hyung.

"Yah, Minhwan-ah, are you ok with sharing a bed?"

"n-ne.. i don't mind.."

"Ok then~ this room will be yours too from now on. Jonghun hyung is sharing with Hongki and you're sharing with me. Ok with you?"

"Anything's fine hyung...^^"

"Eh? Is it raining..?" We heard Hongki hyung exclaimed. Minari and I looked out our window. It is raining. heavily too.

"How's Jaejin gonna--" Jonghun hyung was cut off by the doorbell. Must be Jaejin hyung back already.

"Aigoo~ I was coming back when it started to rain.. Lucky I didn't get wet.. >.< Minhwan-ahh~~ Here's your stuff~~"

"J-jinjja?"

"Ne, it's all for you~!" Jaejin hyung exclaimed happily.

"but i have no money to pay you back with..><"

"Gwaen, our money is your money ne?"

"Ok! Kamsahamnida hyung~! ^^"

"Cheonma Minari~ ^^"

Minari came running into our room like a little boy saying, "Look Seunghyun-sshi! Jaejin hyung bought me stuff! ^^"

"Kekeke, ne. You're so cute, you know that?" I said and ruffled his hair. "Yah, I'm going to go take a shower ok? go and choose a shirt and a pants. I'll lend you those for pyjamas. And tomorrow we'll go shop for clothes ok? ^^"

"Omo.. jinjja?! Gumawo hyung~!" Minari s]exclaimed and hugged me tightly.

"kekeke. ne. don't stand on the ceromony. choose something you like ok?"

"Ok!~ :D "

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lalalala~ hope you like it so far~ >w<