06

Different Worlds

-earlier when jiyeon hadn't left yet & chorongs point of view-

I was sitting at my desk in my room browsing through magazines, when I got a text message from Suho telling me to get dressed cause he's going to take me out. He didn't mention our parents which was kinda strange because usually he'd bring me on a date if our parents say so, so I was curious, he had also mentioned to dress casually like what I'd usually wear on a daily basis, I didn't really complain so I got up and stood in front of my closest staring at my clothes. It may be just day to day clothes for others but to me every outfit counts, and I decided to put in a bit more effort in this outfit and choose a nice pair of jeans, my leather jacket cause it was chilli at night and picked a random new pair of  boots and a gucci clutch and left my hair as it is. I then left my room ran down the stairs, then the door bell rang and I opened to see Suho standing there in jeans, sneakers and simple dress shirt just smiling at me.

"Are you ready to go?" Suho asked me.

"You're here picking me up again." I said pointing at him, and he just gave a simple mhmm and nod, then lifted his arm for me to link with me. 

"oh right." i muttered and linked my arm with his. He lead me outside my porch and towards a car I have never seen before.

"this car." I let out quietly 

"like my ride?" He asked amused at my reaction. This was another first not only is he picking me up himself but he used his own personal car usualy he would have one of his drivers and limos. 

I quietly got in and the ride was silent, and I didn't know what to say. We then arrived in this area where the middle class people lived and as we passed by the people most of them were on dates and i sorta envied them, drived into a parking lot and I saw beautiful scenery of water. Suho out of the car walked around and opened the car door for me and escorted me out he then grabbed  a basket from the back of his car and lead me to a clear area layed out a blancket and told me to sit. I was still processing what was happening everything was so not suho. 

"I can tell you have many quesitons." Suho said while he was setting up food. and i nodded in response.

"well i thought maybe i should actually put effort into this because you know since we're getting married and all." he said pouring me a drink and handing it to me. 

"oh well ok." i said taking a drink it was my favorite drink which made me suprised. 

"wondering how i know?" Suho asked me while taking a sip. "I asked your friends got information from them about things you liked." he said smiling at me.

All this sorta made me happy that he wanted to know what i liked, made and effort to talk to my friends, just suho was full of suprises, but nice suprises. We were in the middle of a great converstaion when Suhos phone rang he excused him self for a mintue and when he came back. 

"my dad needs my back, i told him not to bother me. " Suho said in frustration and running his hand throught his hair. 

"its okay suho." I assured him, ill call my driver to pick me and i ll return this basket to you at school tomorrow thank you so much. 

"wait before i leave i want to give you something." Suho said in a hurry pulling a box out and opening it to show it had a gorgeous neckless he put it on for me, took my hand and gave it kiss before he ran off to his car and left. I started smiling while i was picking the things into the basket and because of my good mood i decided i would take a walk before calling my driver. 

I was walking for the longest time, and i was just passing a field and i looked around until i saw a familiar figure moving on the field down below and it was Luhan and he was lying on the ground with his eyes closes and he was wearing a t shirt and shorts was this boy's gonna catch a cold, I still had some cold drinks in the basket so i was tempted to wake him up with it and decided to do but the hill to the field was so step but it didn't really scare me it was ruining my boots that scared me, but i somehow just ran for it and i lost control and tripped onto the grass staining my jeans. 

"aishhh." this boy is really going to get it. I furiously took out the cold water bottleopen the cap and dumped all water on his fac, Luhan shot up and shooke his head splashing water at me in the process 

"Yah!" I shouted shielding my face with my arms. Luhan stopped and looked and i put my arms down. 

-luhans point of view-

I was laying under the moon and i must have somehow fell a sleep because before i knew it i had water poured on me and that got me up and shaking my head 

"Yah!" i heard a familiar voice and i stopped to look and i saw Chorong kneeling beside me looking pissed and seeing here suprised me but i was glad it was her which made me smile. 

"yah ! why are you smiling like that, and what are you doing sleeping here its cold and you'll get sick." Chorong said crossing her arms irratated. 

"aww im so touched to have the princess worry about my health." i said ruffling her

"aish." she let out frustated and slapping my hand away. 

"you didn't answer." Chorong was about to question me again but i got up ran behind her and puller her boots off swiftly and made a run for it untill i was pretty far from her. 

"Yah my boots." Chorong whined from across the field."

"want em come and get it." i shouted back at her. 

"but ill ruin my designer socks." she continued whine 

"all the more reason to ruing them." i shouted back. shout let one last irratated sigh and made a mad dash for me.

"i ." i let out , and started running for my life but it was while and she still hasn't caught me i turned around to see our gap had widen and she had stopped took a few deep breaths continue running stopped and again so forth. 

" I can't run any more." she let out exhausted and colapsed onto the grass.

"Are you alright?" i asked her worried running towards her and as soon as i got pretty close to her she grabbed my soccer play quickly sat up and threw the ball at me. but it missed, and it missed pretty badly too, and i started laughing like crazy.

"AHAHA." I laughed, she stomped towards me ."yah !" she shouted. "it wasnt funny." she shouted more and stomped her way towards me mad and she was about to take her boots back cause i still had them but as soon as she got close enough i started tickling her. 

"stop LUHAN staop i cant breath." she started laughing and squirming around and she mad a dash for it and i started chasing her until i finally caught up to her and lifted her up and she started wiggling in my hold and she was laughing and it was a really cute laugh too. 

"Put me down!." she screeched slaping my arm, i then put her down cause i was now tired, we both layed down on the grass. 

"And here i thought you didn't know the meaning of fun. " i said quietly i heard no response so i turned my head to see that she had fallen asleep. I quiely chuckled to myself. I grabber her clutch took out her phone to see who i could call and i found card beside her phone that had her address on it so icarefull picked her up bridal style and started walking towards her house. 


A/N: WOOHOO CHAP 6 

AND OH MY GOSH A-PINKS MR. CHU WHAT OH MY GOSH 

CHORONG I CANT

 

OK ILL STOP WITH THE CHORONG BUT THEN WAIT 

OAO 

EUNJIIIIIIIIII

I GOTTA STOP BUT THEN M.I.B ALSO CAME BACK e u e

SOOOO THAT MEANS 

KANGNAM OH SWEET LORD JESUS 

K BYE IM SERIOUS THIS TIME