03

Different Worlds

-chorongs point of view-

It was now 8:00  and waiting for our ride to Suho's family party, me and my girls all gathered at my place to get ready for the party, we all got changed into our dresses and heels, accerriesed and had just finished getting our make-up done. Right when we were done with final touches my door bell rang, knowing it was our ride I quickly got the attention of the girls.

"Ms. Chorong your limo is here for the party." One of my maids called out for me. 

"Coming I."called out.

we made our way down carefully due to our heels. Once i got to the bottom of the stairs I noticed Suho was standing there with 5 other boys prob my friends date, but i find it odd how he's actually here because he's never here himself to pick me up for our 'dates' I finally reached him, scanned him from head to toe, he gave me a smirk and held his arm up to me.  

"why?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"What do you mean why ?" he asked dumbfounded.

"you never show up yourself you to pick me up, so why?" i asked back again

"well, why not?" he replied smirking 

I decided to shrug it off and linked my arms with him, and made way for the limo. It wasn't long before we reached our location, being a gentlemen he helped me out the limo and we entered his mansion and were greeted by servants, maids, and guest of the party most of them were complimenting how good we looked together something i was tired of hearing why can't these idiots notice my dress do they know that this is one of kind "insert designer" dress.rolling my eyes mentally. I was looking around until my eyes landed a waiter he was turned around so his back was facing me but he seemed so familiar, I never remember anyone who wasn't important but just something seemed familar.

"Hey I have to go see my parents for a few minutes why don't you go socialize or whatever." Suho said taking my attention away from the waiter.

"mmhmm." I mumbled back, quickly turning back around as Suho left to see that the waiter was gone.I shook my head and went to go look for my friends.

-Luhans point of view-

I went in the kitchen to get more drinks to serve, but then xiumin pulled me aside to a corner 

"so theres this newbie maid and she's a year younger than us, works partime and goes to the all girls school not to far from here and she's sorta got a thing for you, so please at least give her a chance and don't mess this up." Xiumin said and patted my chest . 

"quit worrying all the time ill give her a shot okay?" I asked assuringly.  Xiumin nodded relieved causing me to chuckle, he then lead the way to where the girl was, based on a first impression she seemed sorta shy, and typical.

"Hey, Jiyeon, this is my good buddy Luhan. and Luhan this is Jiyeon" Xiumin introduced and just left. 

"U-um hi."Jiyeon greeted shly looking at the ground.

"Hey."I beamed lifting my hand. she was then silent, is Xiumin sure she liked me?

"It's nice to meet you." I said breaking the silence offering my hand to her, she lightly placed her hand in mine, shook it lightly and let go.

Somehow I managed to carry through with a full conversation with her despite her quite shyness, it was fun talking with her we had a few things in common. We were just in the middle of our conversation when. BANG!

"It's nice that we're getting friendly with each other, but it'd be a lot nice if you were serving drinks." Xiumins sister said sternly, with a glare.

I quickly stumbled, grabed my tray placing drinks on them and rushing out but almost triping in the proccess but luckly i didn't, causing jiyeon to giggle a bit, somehow it made me shiver a bit, but just pushed the doors opening rushing down the hall to the ball room 

Chorongs point of view

I was standing next to the food and i was looking throught the different dressess girls had on, picking up a snack to eat without noticing what it was and put it in my mouth and started chewing. wow crunchy,and mm vanilla. it wasn't after a few minutes that i felt funny in my stomach i quickly looked at what i ate and my eyes widend NUTS! I gasped, cluched my stomach, luckly it was a really small portion, and quickly made my way out of the ball room running down the hall and as soon as I turned at a corner I collided with someone and we and the person both fell backwards. I sat up and looked up and before I saw who had bumped into me i notice my dress was covered in the sparking wine. 

"MY DRESS!" i whined letting my hands fall to my sides. 

I looked up to see who had done this to me, and it was a waiter but not just any waiter it was that waiter earlier who seemed so familiar to me, I looked back down at my ruined dress and then it hit me. He saw me too and made his way to me and then it hit me.

"hey are you al-." " Yah! you!" I exclaimed cutting him off as he was just about to help me up.

"you did this to me." I said pointing at him angrly.

"well of course i did do you see anyone around." he said half laughing."And besides it was an accident, here let me help you up."

"You did this to me earlier too, to my uniform you got mud all over it, and fyi i can get up myself," I replied pissed carefully standing back up

"What are you... ohh yeah i remeber sorry bout that." he said while standing up too and scratching the back of his neck 

"ugh well forget the uniform but are you goind to do about my dress!? now i have to find a way to get my friends here " i whined

"no need i have a trick come one." the waiter said smiling and pulling my wrist, and lead me to the boys washroom.

"hey this is the mens room." i informed.

"calm down your so uptaight, loosen up." He said chuckling. he rolled his sleeves and started to work on the wine stain on my dress. "oh and incase you were never wondering my name is luhan. does the angry princess have a name?" Luhan asked looking up at me. 

"Chorong, just hurry up with my dress." I groaned.

He shook his head chuckling and looked back towards the stain, after a few minutes he let go of my dress and faced me all done Ms. Chorong. I looked to where the stain was and it was gone and appeared as it was never there i was shocked and speechless but quickly hid it.

"well if you'll excuse me i have people to meet and cannot be seen in the mens room." i said hurridly then making my way.

"nice meeting you princess!" Luhan shouted back but i quickly made my way. 

I finally made my way back to my friends and Suho who were all wondering where i was for so long and they continued with the endless question in which i made up an excuse and which they all bought and then went on to talking about something else. the night then procced on.


A/N: ok i really didnt knwo how to end this chap but i tried welp 

all i know is im done for the night

and i felt i need to get this chap out before i sleep

so good night 

dont forget to comment and subscribe