05

Different Worlds

-chorongs point of view-

I was speed walking down the halls with my arms crossed, hoping no one would question about what happened after Luhan made that outburst putting me on the spot, now everyone saw. Making my way into class and taking my seat, I was glad no one questioned me but then just when I  thought I was off the hook my friends all gathered in front of my desk, and from that point on I knew they aren't gonna let this slide for a long time. 

"sooo Chorongie we um, we noticed someone gave you a ride this morning and it wasn't your driver." Bomi asked with curiousity. I just rolled my eyes and ignored them cause i knew if i bothered with them I'll only fuel their curiousity. 

"Yah! Chorong tell us who that was, he must really something is he got you to ride on an soem old bike." Hayong added. 

"He's the guy who splashed bud onto my uniform his names Luhan, that's the last time I'll be seeing him." I said finally giving up looking up to face my friends. 

"hmm Luhan why does that name sound so familiar." Eunji muttered to herself.

"Oh i know my cousing Jiyeon came over more like our family came over and she kept talking about this guy she met named luhan tat she met while she was working, because she got into a afight with her parents, my cousin is bad news." Eunji said 

"whatever it won't matter, it's not like she'll bother us in the future." Naeun said jokingly. 

"That's all you need to know right now? now get to your seats class is about to start." I said quickly shooing them off. 

-Luhans point of view-

I was throwing paper planes around, because it was a work period, and I've completed all my work so i can do what ever i want without the teacher nagging me. Right about to throw a airplane at lay who had his head down on the desk sleeping.

"Ahemmm." Our teacher Mr.Bang made a cough sound, turning my attention to Mr. Bang I noticed someone standing next to him it was that girl Jiyeon from last night. 

"Class this is our new transfer student, treat her nice um er you may introduce yourself." Mr. Bang annouced taking a step backwards. 

"Annyeong I'm Jiyeon it's nice to meet you all, I hope you'll take care of me." Jiyeon said introducing herself and giving a light bow. 

"alreighty umm you can sit um... over there next to luhan, Luhan raise your hand so jiyeon can see you." Mr. Bang demanded and so i complied by raising my hand. Jiyeon without hesitation skited over to the next seat next to me gave me smile and waved i waved back. 

through out class i couldn't concentrate due to the constant shy glances Jiyeon kept giving me.

"Am I that handsome?" I asked jokingly, she emdiatley blushed a shade of crimson red and turning her head back to face her work causing me to chuckle a little.

It was lunch time and I invited her to sit with us at lunch, because she still didn't know anyone, I was drink from my juice box when.

"um luhan-ssi since you're umm older than me by a few months can I call you oppa?" Jiyeon asked shly, it defienatley wouldn't hurt so nodded my head happily and i ruffled her hair, she blushed once again. This made the guise give me lovey dovey kissy faces espcially baekhyun, which i then threw my juice box him "asish" i heard him let out causing me to snicker a bit.

-skips to after school- 

Heading out the school doors with my soccer ball ready to practice a bit, and then i saw jiyeon reading a book by herself, so i walked up to her.

"Jiyeon what are you doing here?" i asked siting beside her.

"oh um Luhan oppa I'm just um reading a book. " she mumbled quietly. 

"well im going over to the field to practice some soccer do you want to join me?" I asked.

"uh really? um ok. " Jiyeon agreed, I then took her by the wrist and pulled her towards the field, we then arrived at the hill which lead to the field it was a very steep hill. 

as we started for the hill, due to the steepness of the hill I guess, she brought my arm all that win her chest. that sorta made me uncomfortable. Once we got down i emidiatley took my arm out of her grasp. Making my way to the field, I turned my head around to see her just standing there looking at the ground. I walked back over to her grabbed her by the wrist and walked her to the middle of the field, and placed the ball in the middle of the field. 

"let's see what you got." i offered.

she gave it a kick and it went straight in, i was suprised and applauded her, she was quite athletic and it was fun practicing with her, the more i got to know Jiyeon the more she seemed too perfect. It was later when Jiyeon said she had to go I wanted to stay and practice more, so i bid her good bye, and continued practicing.


A/N: 

alright i was going to update with chaps 5 and 6 together because they connected but it know it was going to take me a while to get chap 6 done and i dont want to take to long so i decided to just release chap 5

and I know its horrible i tried i had a huge case of writers block 

I blame school like the amount of work load i get