01

Different Worlds

* NOTE: ITALICS ARE THE THOUGHTS*

-chorongs point of view - 

I stood in front of my full scale mirror making sure everything was in place, but at same time I didn't know weither I should accompany my uniform honestly I don't even know why I need to wear a uniform it would make life so much easier with my new gucci purse or my favorite michael kors purse one of my everyday struggles*sigh*, after a good 30 mins I decided to go with my new gucci purse and finished my look off with my usual charm braclet filled with gold charms and simple neckles. I took one last look at myself, flipped some hair to the back made sure my bangs were in place, and made my way downstairs. 

I got downstais, took my seat in the kitchen where my breakfast was layed out, panckakes, to omeletes and much more cooked my personal gormet chef . wow so much food but I ended up settling for the omelette, and began eating. After I made my way to my personal limo where my driver awaited me.

"Good morning Ms. Chorong, did you sleep well?" My driver asked politely opening the door for me.

"It was nice." I replied cooly with a slight smile, steped inside the limo.

"Good to hear Ms.Chorong." My driver replied glad closing the limo door after me.

We were just a about 15 minutes away from my school when suddenly we went to a hault and the limo slowed down, we never needed to slow down. I then asked my driver why it had slowled down.

"There seems to be a huge construction going on, it can't use another route it'll just take too long. Oh! I know theres a walking path just up a head if you walk then you'll be able to make it ." My driver suggest. 

I rolled my eyes Just great the day i decided to wear heels i suddenly have no choice but to walk. I grumbled to myself opened to limo door and step out, looking around for the path untill I finally found it, but i was in total shock it was filled with muddy puddles and dirt and surronded by trees and bushes  but then a saw a clean clear side so if i just be carefull i should be ok I took a deep breath,shut the limo door and made for my way. Slowly making my way being as carefull as i can Why must it be in a forest i groaned and procceded walking until I hear someone yelling out something. 

" HEY WATCH OUT COMING THROUGHT!" A male voice shouted.

startled I fell backwards and into a puddle and as soon as a fell a  boy around my age with short brown hair on a bike zoomed right past me splashing more muddy puddle water onto me. I quickly got up and was patrified at my now muddy state. flicking some mud away. 

"YAH! HEY STOP!" i shouted at him.

"SORRY!" I heard him shouting through the distance. 

" AISH !" i let out annoyed,

I continued making my way to school, i know my friends had some extra cloths and things to get me cleaned up. Letting out a sigh or relief because i finally made it to school I snuck my way around the school premisis behind the groomed bushes and small trees I finally found my group of friends. Quickly making my way to one of the brick pillars i picked up a small pebble and threw it at one of my friends Eunji.

"OW!" Eunji welped in pain.

Eunji looked up from her conversation and scanned for the source of the pebble and spotted me, i then quickly waved my hand notioning her to come, she nudge the rest of my friends and headed towards my direction. 

"WHY DID YOU THROW A ROCK AT ME!"Eunji yelled once she reached me. 

"SHHHH!" I hissed at her.

"YAH! what happened to you.!?" My other friend Namjoo asked shocked to see my stated.

"I don't want to talk about it just help me get cleaned and changed." I answered back impatient and annoyed.

They quickly noddle and help me sneak inside Neaun snatched her extra uniform and bathing product and we went to the shower room next to the pool. After I got cleaned up I let out a sigh of relief . 

"Thanks guys I couldn't let anyone see me like that." I said relieved and i started walkign to class with my friends follwoing beside me.

"No problem, but seriously what the hell happened.?" Naeun asked.

"I had to walk to school due to constuctrion and then as i was walking this punk spashled mud on my with his bike." I answered back annoyed.

"Well was he cute at least?" Bomi asked.

I let out a scoff . "As if he seemed like a nobody." i said coldy finally reaching our first class.