04

Different Worlds

-Luhans point of view-

I was so side tracked by what happened earlier I didn't realise that I had a job to do and i had forgotten the tray, spilt wine and broken wine glasses on the ground. Rushing towards where the incident occured to my relief I see Sehun had just finished clean and not Xiumins sister, coming to hault I took the tray from Sehuns hands a he got up.

"Thanks man, I can take it from here."I offered.

"well ok but hyung, you caused this? what happened?" Sehun asked curious.

"I was running and I uh tripped." I made up. "but anyway let's get back before Xiumins sister gets mad at us." 

we enter the kitchen to see other drink/snack servers were starting to gather, having no idea what was going on me and Sehun joined standing next to our friends. After a while Xiumins sister came in with a bunch of this envelopes. 

"So I see you've all gathered here so im pleased to say thank you for a job well done even if some of you have no experience, very suprised but pleased, and now the formal dinner will begin and you guise are no longer needed so i have all your pay here once you get your leave." Xiumins sister said kindly from the beginning but once she got to the end she went stern and scary. 

we all lined up and once me and the guise got our pay we made our leave, we decided to got to baekhyuns home for the night. As soon as we were outside we checked to see how much we got pay and to our suprise it was a huge amount of money it was 1,000 dollars. 

"yo! thats alot of cash." Chanyeol yelled excitedly then started laughing at the money randomly.

chanyeol, baekhyun, sehun and xiumin had decided to spend most of it on their girlfriends which isnt really shocking. I as soon as I saw how much money iigot I knew exactly what i was going to use it on. I put the envelope in my pocket and followed my friends past the backyard of the manison looking up I saw a familar figure standing by the balcony, and stopped in my tracks to focus on the figure and it was that Chorong girl she was staring into the distance and It was some how mezmerizing. 

"Hey! Luhan what's the hold up." Chanyeol yelled from in ahead.

"oh uh nothing." I said quickly snapping out of it and faced Chanyeol and hurried catching up to my friends and sling my arm around Baekhyuns because Chanyeol was too tall and quickly joined in on the jokes. As we were walking i quickly looked back to see she was gone and turned back around to my friends. I hope i see her again.

-chorongs point of view-

I was enjoying the night scenery but i was interrupted when Hayoung called me back in cause i was needed. I was called up to the stage where Suho, his parents and my parents were. 

"Attention everyone!" Suho's mother called out clinqing one of the wine glasses with a spoon.

"As you all know my son Suho and Chorong from Park corporation will be wedded so our companys may merge, and you have all been inveted to witness the engagement." Ms Kim informed after she everyones attention 

After that Suho took my hand ligthly pulled a dimond ring and placed it on my ring figner. I stared at the ring Hmm not bad, nice ring choice. once that was done everyone clapped and cheered for the both of us. and the night procceded on with dinner and an endless amount of congrats. 

It was morning and for the first time I had woken up late i scurried shower then to put on my uniform get my makeup done, and make sure my hair was in place, I also decided to go for a prada purse this time. Got in my limo and drived off but to my luck the construction was still going on so i had to walk again. I was in the middle of speed walking when suddenly a voice called out ot me. 

"Hey wait!" it was a male voice i sounded familar. and I came to a stop and then a bike came to a stop beside me. 

"Hey it's me Luhan do you remember last night, the while wine thing well anyway i see you're in hurry i can give you a ride if you'd like." Luhan offered with a wide grin.

I scanned his bike, the wheels was covered in dirt and some of the paint of worn off it was hideous.

"you want me to ride on that? it's going to wrinkle my skirt" i said pointing at his bike.

"well yeah you don't want to be late do you?" he asked.

I really didnt want to be late but the damage it would cause to my uniform would be disastrous. I groaned loudly and sat behind him on his bike, slide my purse to my shoulders, and placed my hands on his shoulders and to suprise it was sorta muscly and hard. 

"well what are you waiting for?" i urged. 

Luhan then grabbed my hands, holding them and brought them down and wrapped it around his waist.

"there that's more safe." He said smiling at me, kicking up his brake and speed off.

-luhans point of view-

I sped through the streets until i fell something poke me in the back and tunrned my head around to see her legs bent up and it was her knees that poke me.

"why are you sitting like that you look like a shrimp." I asked while peddling.

"I don't want to bring my feet to low i dont want to ruin my heels, and pay attention to the road." she replied with an annoyed look.

"okay okay." i said back looking back up ahead chuckling. 

It was that moment where I rode over a rock which cause a bump and caused Chorong to squeal and tighen her grip around my waist, which then caused a smile to creep up my face. I finally reached the gates of her school and i was completely shocked at how big it was, while i was staring at her school i didn't noticed that she had let go of me and got off my bike and rushed passed the gates. 

"this girl." i chuckled to myself.

"YOU'RE WELCOME PRINCESS!" I shouted towards her, which earned some stares from the students which didn't bother me, she then shouted a mumbled thanks, I Shook my head and chuckled. I was just getting on my bike when I noticed a particular stare from this one guy, I shrugged it off and made my for my own school, which im late anyway but I don't mind.


A/N: chap 4 fineto aye~

you wish for update soon i give you update eh?

i would like to thank my new subbies alread subscribed subbies

and i shall call you my beautiful cups of lattes and you all shall be mine, ahaha no i jk 

but seriously you all deserve kisses 

this started out for fun but it made me happy when ppl actualt take time to read my stuff