His answer

For the better

I expected a lot of things from Luhan when I confessed to him.

 

 

 

I expected him to slap my face and scream at me for taking advantage of his emotional state.

I expected him to tell me that our friendship was forever destroyed and that he´d never forgive me for it.

I expected him to reject me straight to my face, with disgust written all over his face.

 

And a tiny tiny part of me expected him to accept my feelings....

 

 

 

What I didn´t expect was for Luhan to burst into tears, crying his heart out right where he sat in front of me. He rubbed furiously at his own eyes, trying to make the tears stop, but in vain.

 

I was already lifting my hand to dry the tears away, when I suddenly realized that he must be crying because of my confession.

 

 

´Of course he´d feel betrayed and disgusted you idiot`

 

 

How did I ever believe that this had been a good idea? Was I really so naivé to think that Luhan would jump into my arms and attack my face with a thousand kisses, chanting his eternal love for me?

 

 

 

Don´t be an idiot Xiumin...

 

 

 

Suddenly I felt a pair of slim arms wrap around my shoulders, and a tear-stained face was planted on to my neck, snuggling closer.

 

Still too shocked to actually do something I could only listen as he kept on sniffling into my neck while his tears stained my shirt.

 

”You have no idea” he sniffled quietly ”how happy I am right now. How much I wanted to say those exact same words back to you”.

 

Finally able to move again, I wrapped my arms around his small waist, holding him so tightly I was afraid that I´d crush him.

I buried my face into the hair at the base of his neck, taking in as much of his addicting smell as I could.

Being able to hold him close like this was the most precious thing for me as I thought I´d never get to do it again after telling him all of this.

 

 

 

And more importantly... Now he was mine.

 

 

”I was so scared how you´d react. I didn´t want to lose you and if my confession would have ended up pushing you away I don´t know if I could ever forgive myself”

Now I was also crying silently, fresh tears making their way down my own cheeks.

 

 

”You could never push me away you idiot. If anything, I was afraid you´d leave me because of my constant crying. I don´t know why I´m always like this around you... A big cry-baby”

 

 

I pulled away from him, just enough for me to wipe away both his and my own tears.

Chuckling lightly, I caressed his cheek, smiling as he leaned into my touch.

 

”You may be a cry-baby, but I´m happy to forever be here when this cry-baby needs to shed a few tears alright?”

 

Silently he nodded, looking me straight in the eye as he lifted his hand to also caress my cheek.

 

 

We just sat there like that for a while, caressing every part of the others face as we looked into each-others eyes, taking our time to let everything sink in.

Just enjoying the glory of our newfound happiness.

 

 

 

”I love you” I finally told him, meaning every word.

 

 

 

The smile that swept over his face could outshine the sun and his eyes twinkled more beautifully than all the stars in the entire sky.

 

 

”I love you too”

 

 

 

And like that our lips met in a sweet and innocent kiss, but with so many feelings behind it.

It was pure bliss and neither of us wanted to leave the other, afraid that everything was just a dream and that it´d be over when we let go.

 

Leaning back, I looked at him and hoped over and over again that he had felt as blessed as I had.

 

 

The smile he sent me could have convinced me that the earth was flat.

 

 

 

I blushed madly, and he giggled at my shyness even though he was sporting a rather

 

 

bright blush as well.

 

Taking my hand, he leaned back against the bed and tugged at my hand, waiting for me to follow.

I leaned back and rested beside him, tracing imaginary patterns in his palm, suddenly too shy to meet his gaze.

 

He chuckled cutely, taking his hand away from me in order to lift my chin, forcing me to lock gazes with him for a moment. Even though he did that my gaze kept on wandering around, trying to look at anything but Luhans beautiful eyes.

 

”Xiumin look at me please? Why are you so shy all of a sudden?”

 

Deciding it was no use to avoid him, I looked at his face again, but still couldn´t find it in myslef to look him in the eye.

 

 

Suddenly there were a pair of soft lips on my own and my mind was blown away completely.

Before I even had time to react, he leaned back again and chuckled at my dazed face.

 

 

”Planning on returning to me anytime soon cutie?” he teased, and I blushed even more as he laughed at me.

 

”Since when did you become so straight-forward? Who are you and what have you done to my boyfriend?”

 

I began tickling him, making a beautiful laughter bubble up his throat.

He begged for mercy and apologized over and over again while I continued to ”searh for my boyfriend”.

 

 

He finally ended his own misery by hugging me tightly, so that I could barely move my arms let alone tickle him.

 

 

”He´s right here” he mumled into my chest ”he never left”.

 

 

And so I kissed him once again, hoping that he´d understand how much this meant to me.

How much I cared for him, how much I wanted to protect him and how much I loved him.

How much he had brightened my world since the moment I layed my eyes on his angelic face.

 

 

And like that we fell asleep, whispering a thousand promises for only us and the hospital walls to hear.

 

 

”I love you Luhan”

 

 

”I love you Xiumin”

 

 

Even though all those promises where only meant for them to hear, a dark figure slowly slid the door to the hospital room shut befor making it´s way down the dark hallway...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End....

Just kidding!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So how was it? Did your xiuhan feels activate at all...? (O__O)

 

And you didn´t actually think I´d leave you there right?

There is so much more waiting for these two boys I promise you!

 

Who is the dark figure?

What will happen after the hospital stay is over?

Will the sweet romance last all the way?

 

I bet you´re curious right? (at least I hope you are...?)

 

I´ll update as soon as I can!

And sorry for the short chapter... Forgive me? *sob sob* 

 

Thank you for all the nice comments, it means a lot to me <3

 

1000 Hugs! ^^