Chapter 11 - Teaser

For the better

"Luhan, I hereby present to you, your new home. Would you like to do the honor of opening the door?" Xiumin faked a posh accent as he said the words, causing him and his boyfriend to burs out in giggles. 

 

Mocking a bow, Luhan took the key from Xiumin's extended hand. "How can I say no to such an offer my dear Xiumin." They laughed some more as Luhan put the key into the lock and watched the door open with a click, his wide smile never once fading as he entered the apartment with Xiumin right behind him.  

 

Xiumin closed the door shut behind himself as he watched Luhan from behind, a soft smile on his face as Luhan inspected every part of his new home, his feet bringing him further and further into the apartment. Xiumin silently followed him until Luhan stopped in the centre of the living room, where he turned to face Xiumin once again. "It's such a lovely place. I love it." Luhan smiled at him softly as he said it. eyes flickering from the couch in the living room to the sink in the kitchen to the door of the bedroom. Every detail was perfect in his eyes. 

 

Xiumin smiled widely himself as he hugged Luhan close, kissing him on the cheek as he did. "Welcome home baby. I love you." 

Luhan responded by hugging him just as tightly, chuckling into Xiumin's neck. "I'm home Xiumin. I'm finally home." 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, so what sounds better to you; pizza or chicken?" Xiumin peeked out from behind the take-out menu he had in front of him, taking glances at his boyfriend on the other end of the couch. 

 

Luhan hummed in his throat, jutting his lips as he thought seriously about the question. "How about both?" He finally said with a pout and his trademark puppy-eyes, causing Xiumin to chuckle and reach out to ruffle his hair. "Anything for you Lulu, anything for you. Why don't you choose a movie while I go and order?" 

Getting a approving nod in return, Luhan bounced off the couch to rack through Xiumin's quite impressive movie collection, while Xiumin himself reached for his phone and went into the kitchen to order their dinner. It had been a long day and they were both starving at this point. 

 

Barely an hour later they were both huddled together on the couch, legs tangled together messily as they munched on their food, both completely observed 

 

 

 

A/N: Hmm a fluffy little teaser for you guys ^^ I'm still in the (long) process of editing this story from the beginning, but I'll inform you when it's all done. I'll try to post another chapter while doing the editing as well so that you guys won't have to wait for too long. 

See you next time! Bye Bye ^^