On the Border of Lust and Love.

Just Be Friends

"I would say yes." I opened my eyes to see him standing up.

"You would? Really?" He asked eagerly, a hint of happiness in his voice.

"Yeah, I love you so why not spend the rest of my life with you?" I shrugged as I slipped my hand into his.

"I guess so, I mean we do only have a few choices in life. It's either marriage or we break up." He chuckled, "It's as simple as that and seeing as we won't resort to that last option we'll have to go with the first. Unless we stay boyfriend and girlfriend forever but why be like that when we can be husband and wife?"

He looked at me, a gleam in his eyes and his mouth in a grin.

"So, that back there, you aren't serious about it right?" I asked cautiously and slowly.

"Oh, no. I'm not." He laughed again then leaned in to whisper, "Not yet anyways."

He kissed my cheek and we continued our way over to the chapel.

Phew. I got worried over nothing.

~~

"I hope you are all having a good time, are you?" The MC asked to the guests.

Everyone answered yes.

"Well we're just getting started! Now may the bride come up here to the stage?" He gestured to where he was standing.

Jiae, the bride, was escorted to the stage by Taejun, Min's brother and also the groom. When there he let her go to the center whereas he stood at the side.

"Now we'll have the throwing of the bouquet! So all you ladies, single or taken, come up here!" The guests cheered on their girlfriends, with the exception of Sungjong who had decided to go up even thought Dongwoo tried to hold him back.

"Let's all go up!" Rei dragged Min, Eun and I with her. It was a little crowded there and I somehow managed to reach the middle of it all.

Taejun handed Jiae a bouquet of white roses.

"Okay, now will our bride turn around and all you ladies get ready!" The MC laughed as he saw all of us girls huddled  behind Sungjong, no one daring to stand beside him.

"On the count of three, 1, 2, 3!"

Jiae threw the bouquet behind her, everything seemed to have slowed down from there. All the other girls' arms were stretched, their finger like claws as they tried to catch the falling flowers. Realising the competion I was, and since I was pretty competitive anyways, I jumped up to try and grab it.

There was loud cheering and clapping, I even heard people chanting my name.

Most of the girls went off the stage, disappointed. I felt the weight in my hands and looked down to see the flowers. I didn't realise I had caught it until I looked down.

I instantly hid my face behind the bouquet when I saw the MC moving towards me, he thanked Jiae then stood beside me.

"Congratulations-" He stopped and recalled what the chants were saying "Is it Aya?"

I nodded.

"Congratulations Aya! Now may I ask, where is that prince charming of yours that you may possibly marry? I mean you must have a boyfriend." He looked at me expectantly. Just as I was about to speak I heard a loud shout.

"I'm her boyfriend and I will marry her!" Sungyeol shouted, earning him loud cheers from the boys and men in the crowd.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked.

I nodded once again, it was a good thing no one saw my flushed face.

"Well I hope the two of you will continue to be happy together! Please give a round of applause to Aya!" He shouted and everyone clapped loudly.

I walked off the stage and made my way back to my seat.

Once I got there, I hit Sungyeol on the shoulder.

"Yah! That was embarrassing! You didn't have to shout!" I sat down on my seat and he instantly entwined his hand in mine.

"I'm proud to be your boyfriend so why can't I be proud in front of everyone?" He kissed me on the cheek.

"Well be proud in a more subtle way." I was about to say more but then he kissed me.

Tch. Is telling me to shut up? Well at least we both shut up.

~~

"Thank you so much for coming Aya and Sungyeol!" Jiae said happily as she both hugged us.

"It's no bother! I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I told her. "I was pretty shocked when you announced you were pregnant though! I hope it's a boy and I hope he'll be healthy!"

"Thank you!" We waved good bye to her as we made our way to the car.

Sungyeol opened the car door for me and I sat inside.

We set off, he was dropping me off at my house since there was nobody who could pick me up.

"I actually hope the baby will be a girl." Sungyeol stated as he drove.

"Waeyo?" I asked curiously.

"Because it's like seeing another version of you then." He smiled at me then focused on the road again.

"Unless she looks like you." I laughed then composed myself, "I prefer a boy though, same reason but for you."

He stopped outised my house and went out to open my car door. He helped me step out of the car.

"Are you hinting something? I mean we're talking about kids and all." He whispered to me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol, you and your dirty thoughts should be kept to yourself! Not out in the open!" I struggled in his grasp but gave up anyways, the feeling of him holding me made me feel like I was safe.

"Well?" We reached the front door and I had already unlocked it.

"Are we going to leave it at this?" He asked seductively, leaning in so that we could feel each other's breath.

I stood there, awkward but I knew I wanted him.

"No one's home so I guess it's no harm for you to stay a little longer." I grabbed onto his tie and led him inside.

Once I locked the door, he picked me up and we headed for my bedroom.

When there he put me down on the bed and locked the door just in case. We took off our coats and he ed the first few buttons on his shirt.

He got onto the bed and planted soft kisses on my collarbone, slowly moving up to my neck and eventually my lips. Being the impatient person I am, I instantly deepened the kiss once his lips reached mine. I lay down slowly, our lips never parting, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

It felt like it was lacking a little so I let my hands roam through his hair, pushing down his head ever so slightly. Eventually he bit my bottom lip for permission, I played with him a little. I parted from the kiss, not even realising we were both panting. While he was catching his breath I kissed him again, also letting his tongue roam my mouth as freely as he wanted to. Our saliva mixing together and our tongue's feeling every single part of each other's mouth/

I moved my hands down to his chest, ing the remaining buttons left clasped. Once opened I pushed him down a little, just so our bodies were touching each other.

He parted from the kiss and sat up, making me a bit saddened and a little confused. He took off hi white polo shirt and threw it onto the floor.

Though there was no other source of light aside from the faint moonlight, I could see him perfectly. His hair swept to my right, his lips in a playful yet lusty smiled.

I sat up and made him lie down so that I was on top. He fidgeted underneath me, I realised the sequins on my dress must have been uncomfortable on his bare skin.

I bit my lip uncertainly, I looked at him and his eyes told me that I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to. Considering the fact that I trusted him I gave in to what was needed to be done.

I ped my dress slowly and pulled it down to my hips, my upper half being exposed, I instantly felt the need to cover it with my hands even though I was wearing a bra.

His hands touched my shoulders then they moved slowly down my back. He rested his hands on my waist before he pulled me down to his left side. Luckily, my bed could fit two people or else I would have fallen to the floor. Since we were in a more comfortable position I kicked my dress off, I wore skin coloured hot pants so at least my underwear wasn't visible.

He moved his hands down again, down past my and he held onto my thighs. He pulled them up so that my leg was on top of his. He put his hand up to my face.

"Aya, I don't think I can-"

"I know, I don't feel ready yet too but can you stay with me tonight? Please?" I moved closer to him so that my head was leaning against his chest.

He my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"Okay, I'll stay."


Aya's Note

YEAH! Okay, sorry that must have been a little awkward to read but it's not so don't go all bashing me! I'm not a writer so don't expect it from me. It'll only ever go as far as that.

Most of you thought he had proposed right? Lol, I didn't expect those responses but he was just asking, just to fool all of ye. ^O^

Also, the chapter title is most likely to be changed, I just can't think of one right now.

Well, I hope you all like the update! I've got no effort to rant today. =o=

(Late) Shoutout: INFINITE GOT NUMBER ONE! WOOOOOOOOOOOT! (I was actually supposed to update on that day but when I had written half I closed the browser by mistake. After that I felt lazy.)

Greetings: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO INFINITE'S MAKNAE SUNGJONG! AND ALSO TO JANG HYUNSEUNG FROM BEAST, OUR 4D MEMBER!

Replies: sadfaceDx: Hello! First of all, thanks for subscribing and commenting! She does have pretty short arms right? I only realised when you told me! Sungyeol's just like that 'cause he knows most of the teacher's weaknesses but the teacher is....Yeah. He was smiling when they won! Well, I did prefer that the readers will find out as they go along and I did put she's just a normal girl and most of us forget things easily, thanks for that though! I know! I usually do that to end a conversation though, just so they won't say anything to me. He seems a bit bi-polar now that I think about it but boys will be boys. I can't cheat in monopoly, I have no effort but I usually win anyways! I mentioned in the foreword before that chapter that I'd skip ahead, sorry for the confusion though. Thanks for reading it, and so late too! I really appreciate your comments, since you commented for the chapters and it's great feedback too! I hope you'll enjoy the rest of my story!

Comments, Questions, Constructive Criticism and Grammar Mistakes are all welcome.

Dr.  Dr. Feel Good~ Come make me feel real good~