Spring-White Day. [KrisMi]

Seasons.

14 February 2013...

"I don't even know why you like that cold guy." Yookyung said to Bomi. Bomi keep looked down on her hand-made chocolate that been wrapped in a very cute wrapping plastic. There were bear shape, heart shape, and some other shapes that can be seen from the seethrough wrapper.

" So you have decide or not about giving the chocolate to him ? Did you saw just now ? He simply pushed away all the chocolate that his so-called fans gave. And I don't even know why the girls out there overacted saying he was so cool... What? Are they even blind ? " Yookyung nagged again. Bomi let out a sigh.

It was been almost a year she had a crush on Wu Yifan, or people called him, Kris. It was that first day when she met Kris at the front gate.

14 February 2012...

Bomi run as fast as she could. She was late at her first day of the new school. She saw a guy was walked in the school gate. By that, she hoped she will manage to reach school right on time. When she was about to get in the gate was closed in front of her face by the prefect boy there.

"Wh--what ? Excuse me. Please, let me in. I was late for few seconds only. Please? " Bomi pleaded the boy.

" I am sorry, girl. You were late for 2 minutes already. " the boy said while looking at his watch. Bomi looked at the guy she saw earlier. He was busy with all the girls around him who giving him boxes, chocolates and stuffs.

" But he was able to get in few seconds ago. This is unfair ! He should be late too ! " Bomi shouted while pointing at the guy. The boy shocked and turned to look at the boy that Bomi pointed before turned back to face her.

"Yaa, listen girl.. he is different from others. He is..." The boy who was talking slowly to Bomi was cut by the other boy who is Kris. 

"Let her in. " Kris simply said. " I supposed she is just late for few seconds, hyung." 

The boy looked down before pulling the get to open it again. Bomi was shocked that the boy simply let her in.

"Th--thanks." She said to the boy and walked in. Kris stared at Bomi for few seconds. Bomi was about to say thank you to him but he started to speak first.

" New student ? Next time, don't be late. " He said and left. Bomi was dumbfounded.

"Tch. He was late too." She mumbled. Somehow, even he acted jerk, Bomi still feels that he was being good at her earlier. That was when she started to grow feelings for Kris.

 

 

 

Since that day, Bomi always looked at him from far. She also insisted to give him chocolates during the next Valentine's day. She always come to court for every Kris basketball's practise. She is also joined Music Club because Kris is the president. She will sat near Kris's table when during recess time. She even used further pathway wherever she goes because she want to walk passed Kris's class. Kris is older one year so that making him a senior to her.

After the whole year she's been hiding her feeling, she gather all her courage to conffess and giving the chocolates to him. She don't want to ruin what she had done the whole one year.

" Yookyung-ah. I've decided I'll give him the chocolate and conffess to him. " Bomi said and stood up from her chair. She walked away  towards the class's door. Yookyung was shocked and stood up too.

" Bo--Bomi-ah ! " She called Bomi but it was a waste when Bomi just walked out the class ignoring her.

 

" Hey, you are... the late girl, right ? " Kris said to Bomi when they met outside of Kris's class. Bomi nodded. She sticked her head looking down. She was so nervous but she insisted on doing it. 

" What brings you here anyway ? " Kris hugged himself while asking her proudly. Bomi bravely faced him and held out the chocolate.

"I'm here to give you this and I want to conffess that I like you, senior. " Bomi looked away blushing while her hand with the chocolate was right in front of his face. Kris was dumbfounded for seconds before chuckled.

" I'm tired of this. " He said and pushed her hand away making the chocolate fell down. Bomi was taken aback with his reaction. She pulled her shaking hand to her side and hold her tears from fall down. Kris just stared at her blankly.

" I'm sorry for disturbing you, senior. Thanks for the time. " Bomi bowed to him and turned herself to walk away. She covered and her tears that she've been holding fell down. Kris blinked for seconds try to process what had happened before walked in the class coldly.

 

14 March 2013...

Since that incident, Bomi was moved her feelings over Kris. She never comes to meet Kris anymore. She didn't even try to take a glance at Kris or even use the further way wherever she goes just to avoid Kris's classroom. She just doesn't want to pick up any further problem with him. However, today...

She looked up with widen. Kris was holding a banquet of Ferrero Rocher's chocolate and showing it to her. He cleared his throat before pulling down the banquet to make their eyes meet each other's.

" Emm.. Happy White Day." He said breaking the silent. Bomi blinked at him for few seconds in confusion. Kris sighed.

" You didn't come to the court anymore." He looked at Bomi who widen her eyes shocked at what he said. "You eat far from my table during reccess. You didn't walk in front of my class anymore. And most important, you didn't come to club's activity. Did you forget that I am the president ? You wanna die escaping club's activity ? " He conffessed.

Bomi chuckled at his explanation. 

" So, you knew about it ? " Bomi asked while smiling.

" Yes. I saw you a lot but not this passed 30 days. " Kris answered it fast. " The chocolates was nice too. "

" You ate it too ? " Bomi blinked in disbelief.

" Yes. Why not ? And I even remember our first met, late girl. You can't even realized that ? So naive. " He said. Bomi chuckled again. She covered her smile. Kris cleared his throat again.

" Well, I am sorry for last time. I like you, Yoon Bomi." He smiled and showed the banquet again. Bomi smiled back and took the banquet.

" Well, let me think about it first. " Bomi answered while touching the chocolates.

" You won't be able to resist me. I'm the handsomest boy in the school anyway. " He said proudly while fixing his collar.

"Tch. Since the first day I met you until today, you never stop being that jerky cold guy, don't you ? " Bomi made an annoyed face.

Kris laughed made Bomi laughed too. They walked towards the canteen side by side while smiling and glancing at each other.