Autumn-Stronger. [KaiEun]

Seasons.

" Son Naeun looks pretty today." Kai grinned at her naughtily after he said those words trying to . Naeun was madly blushed and looked away. Her cuteness making Kai laughed. 

That was how their relationship start. Kai loved to tease Naeun since the first day they met. To him, Naeun is so cute that he wanted to everyday. They always walked together to school. Even Naeun felt annoyed at him sometime, but Kai never gives up. He can't stop himself from following her around.

" Naeunaa. " Kai called her.

" Naeunaa. " Naeun keep ignoring him.

" Naeunaa. " Kai called her for the third time making she turned her face to him.

" What ?!" She asked in annoyance.

"Nothing, you are cute. " He grinned. Naeun rolled her eyes and continue doing her work.

 

 

Naeun looked at the sticky note that pasted on her notebook. It was written ' Don't go back home yet, Boo. Wait at class, I want to talk. -Kai ' She stared at the note. 

" What did he want from me ? " Naeun mumbled. Naeun stared at the 'Boo' words. It was his favorite name for her. She don't even know why he liked it where she doesn't.

However, she still waited for him. She looked out of the class from the door in case there was a sign of the boy he waiting for. Kai was hurriedly run out of the class when the bell rang and muttered 'wait' at Naeun so that's why she was still there. She sighed and walked back in the classroom when suddenly a loud thump of the door was heard.

" Naeun. Boo. " Kai called her. Naeun turned to him and smiled. He was panted heavily while hiding his hand behind his back.

" Finally, you are here. " Naeun beams.

" What is it ? " She asked. Kai suddenly kneeled down and took out his hand from his back showing a banquet of roses. 

" Son Naeun, I know it is kind of sudden. I like you. Will you be my girlfriend ? " Kai confessed. He was still panting out of nervousness. He was mentally distracted just at the thought of confessing but he can't help it. He really likes her.

Naeun was shocked and looked at him before pulling him up. Kai looked down. He felt like he will be rejected. Suddenly, Naeun jumped and beamed. She hugged him.

" I like you too, Jonginaa. And yes, I do want to be your girlfriend. " She smiled. Kai smiled too and hugged her back. When they released each other, Kai jumped in happiness and gesturing his hand in victory. Naeun chuckled at his act.

They've been happy together since that day. Though it was awkward at first, they managed to overcome it and followed the flows. Kai did his best to treat his princess of life though he knew how awkward he is with cheesy things. But Naeun on the other hand, never disappointed him. He felt alive and happy everytime he spend his time with her. Through their dates, their conversations, their moments together, it never stopped making his heart flutters.
 
There even the times when Kai invited her to meet his other friends. He can't help but to feel jealous when he heard about Naeun had a crush on his friends, Tao and Suho. He was not even realized that his jealousy was shown by his act. Somehow, he just wanted Naeun to be happy even if she is not with him. But, Naeun was always loved him since the start that no matter what, she wanted to be with him.

Kai wanted to have Naeun for himself. He started being overprotective. He asked Naeun to be with him all day and night that he brought Naeun staying with him in the dorm. Naeun didn't resist it as she felt the same about him too. They stayed and sleep together. Sleeping on his chest was her favorite.

Living under one roof can't stop their young blood from exploded. Lust always there when they're closed to each other. Kai can't hold himself as he loves her so much and she felt the same too. They made love to each other on one night where Kai being the one who took her ity.

They can't hide it forever. Naeun turned out pregnant. Her family knew it. Being as a man, Kai gather all his courage to meet her parents. Taking his responsibility for good and knowing he loved her so much he must do it. It was good for him to be scolded by her parents. He kneeled down before their eyes and confessed his feeling. He swear to them to be a good boyfriend to her and also promised to marry her. Life is always a beautiful flying colours when her parents accepted him and let they do what they supposed to do. Kai and Naeun were so happy getting the bless from her family. 

Kai's mom keep nagging at him. To take care of a pregnant woman was not easy. His mom always reminded him. Kai was scolded by his dad too but luckily he has a supportive family. His mom was the most excited person to meet Naeun in person. They were also get easily closed to each other.

It was once in their monthsary where Kai pretended to forget it. Naeun gave him a red scarf as a gift where she sew it herself. It was his favorite that he always bring it everywhere he goes. He is the type that not easily get cold so he just kept it and used it when he needed it. Naeun was hurt when she thought he forgot about it. To her surprised, Kai prepared a big white teddy bear for her in the room. He knew how much she liked fluffy dolls like that because Naeun have a Spongebob fluffy doll that she called 'Spongie'. Eventhough he will get jealous at how Naeun hugged them, the smile on her face covered the jealousy off.

There were a lot of moments that Kai treasured. Even most of them were happy moments, there were also some hurtful moments. There were at times when Naeun was out of her mood but being a good boyfriend he could, he stayed with her no matter what. He can't let her out of his eyes. He will feel uneasy. 

Once, Kai forgot about Naeun's appointment with the doctor. Kai was in hurry due to his schedule. He left her with 'Bye' not knowing how she hated the word so much. The first time he said that after all the time they've been together. He never knew it he was so emotional that he kept his ego. Man's ego always easily melted by his love one. He knew he made a big mistake. He tried his best to apologize. He knew how dark his life is without her. To his lucky, Naeun forgave him easily. Since that day, he always keep it in his mind. He was so afraid that he might hurt her ever again. To him, even if it was the last thing he could do, he just won't hurt her.

Normal human being, he always careless on what he did. He was still making her hurt even on the small thing. However, it was lucky of him that Naeun stayed by his side. He also once, bringing up about his past. He didn't know it will hurt Naeun so much. He realized again his mistake. He promised but he broke it. He was the guilty but he stucked on what should he do. The only thing he did was apologizing. But knowing his apologize won't be enough, he was just hope and prayed that she won't leave him. Tears accompany him the whole night when he keep to himself repenting over his mistakes.

 

 

 


" Jagiyaa. What are you doing ? " Naeun's voice breaking his long thought. Kai looked at her and smiled. He shook his head. Looking at Naeun's smiling face always make him felt warm. Since the first day, until now, the queen in his heart never changed at once. In fact, his heart still flutters like how he first met her.

He looked at her big tummy and carress it lovingly.

" Appa's daughter, what are you doing in there ? " Kai asked when he leaned his ear near her tummy. Naeun chuckled at his act.

" Jonginaa. " The named that always been her favorite. She always refused in calling him as Kai. He looked up at her.

" Hm ? " Kai asked. Naeun shook her head.

" I love you." She said. Kai smiled and pecked her lips.

" I love you too. " He said.

" Appa ! " Kim Jino, their second son, shouted before bumped himself between Kai's thigh. " Appa ! Appa ! Look at hyung ! He wanted to eat me ! He become a wolf ! Appa ! " 

Kai chuckled and lift up his 3 years old son. He hugged him and stood up. 

" Jaehyun ah ! " He called his eldest son. " Come and eat appa too ! " Kai shouted and run away when the 5 years old son chased him. Naeun smiled widely while rubbing her tummy watching the males of her family playing around during that windy day.

It's been 5 years since they married. Kai never once regretted his confession. He is happy with Naeun. Despite those hurtful days, those days of full of obstacles, he knew, those were just for making his relationship with Naeun become stronger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

notes: Despite of fulfilling the pairing request, this story is also dedicated specially to someone :) Thanks for reading. ^^