Spring-Bispectacle. [BaekEun]

Seasons.

" Hello everyone, my name is Son Naeun. Hope we can be friends and do help me a lot. "

She bowed. Everyone seems not interested as they started to do their work again. However, I don't know why, I keep staring at her. Her long straight hair covering her innocent face and her spectacles covering her eyes. I bet her eyes are pretty. If only I could look at them upclose. She chose the empty seat in front of me.

" Baekhyun-ah! Yah! " Chanyeol, my best friend came out of nowhere knocking my head bringing my sanity back to reality. 

" What ? " I snorted out of annoyance. He glanced at the new girl before bring his attention back. 

" Don't tell me she caught our popular Baekhyun who never once caught any girl before. " He whispered then chuckled. I widen my small eyes as he said that while muttering him to shut his mouth off. He keep laughing.

" Here. Look what I've got. New Ceci magazine with Sandara Park as the cover. Ouh man, she's hot. I can't help it. " Chanyeol keep babbling on my ears. I gave him 'so gay' look before take a glance at the magazine's cover. He was right. Sandara, his favorite idol is very pretty in that kind of y attire. I shook my head.

" The teacher is here, Yeol. Keep that back or she will tear you Sandara's face." I warned him as Mrs. Jung keep looking at us. He walked back to his place.
I stared at that silky hair of the girl. I gathered my courage and called her in a slight whisper.

" Son-ssi. Hello?" She turned her head to me and bowed a bit.

" Hello. " She answered my greet with that sweet voice. I smiled and waved my hand at her.

" I'm Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. Call me Baek or Baekie?" I chuckled. She smiled.

" Call me Naeun." She waved at me before turning back at front.

 

 

That was just how I first met her. But one day...

Seoul. Outside of Amethyst Studio. 

I saw her. I am very sure it was her. She didn't wear her spectacle. Her hair was different with a bit curls at the lower tip. She have some make up on. With high heels and fancy dress. And she was with an older woman.

" What is wrong with you, Son Naeun! Come back to the studio now! " The older woman yelled at her while pulling her hand.

" Mom, please ! I don't want to do this anymore. I want to study. I want to be a lawyer. Not being in this industry. I'm not like you, Mom. " She yelled back at that woman that she called 'Mom'.

" I pay so much for you. Don't do this. That man is my best friend. Back to the studio, now! " Her mother yelled. 

I blinked for seconds at the situation as I saw Naeun looked at me while struggling from her mother. She stopped as she saw me before obediently followed her mother into the studio.

I was blanked.

 

The next day...

" Morning, Baekie." She greeted me as she always do. We always greet each other every morning. Usually the later one will greet the earlier.

" Morning. " I stared at her face which hidden behind that spectacle. I'm pretty sure it was her last night. But she seems acting like nothing was happened. I am sure too that she saw me.

" Naeun. May I ask you something ? " I called her. She turned herself to face me.

" Did I saw you last night? " I asked. She chuckled.

" What are you talking about, Baekie yaa ? " She asked me looking confused. I shrugged.

" I was in the room the whole night. We had so many homeworks you know. Where did you saw me ? " She chuckled. I just smiled at her and shook off my head.

 

 

I was walking with Chanyeol on the street when he suddenly stop when he saw a new magazine with Sandara Park as the model.

" Dara noona! Oh my love. Yah Baek. Wait here, I'm gonna pay for this. " He ran into the store. I glanced roughly on the magazines arranged on the shelf before turn back at a magazine. Someone looked so familiar on the cover. It was the magazine Chanyeol showed me last time 'Ceci'. 

'Son Naeun. Newcomer in fashion industry' was what written on the cover. The model was wearing some revealing dress with heavy make up and hairstyle. I took it and run in the store where I bumped with Chanyeol. He glanced at the magazine I hold.

" I thougt you never interested in this kind of thing ? " He asked. I glanced at the magazine and shook my head.

" Ah--No. It is for my noona. Wait. Be right back. " I patted his shoulder before walked to the cashier to pay.


I placed the magazine on her table the next morning. Naeun looked at me with a begging face. She seems uneasy. I pulled my chair and sat beside her.

" How about an explanation ? " I asked her. She looked down playing her fingers avoiding my stare.

" Well, please. But not here." She finally looked at me. I nodded and quickly covered the magazine with her textbook when I saw Chanyeol coming.

" Woah! What is this ? Dating ? Don't be obvious, friend. " He patted my back. I don't know why I feel so nervous when he said we were dating.
" Naeun-ssi. I need your Baekie for a while. " He said signing me to follow him. I can see a slight pink on her cheek. I don't know if she was mad or shy at what Chanyeol said. To think about it again, it was only her who called me 'Baekie'.

 

"So?  " I asked her when we met at the field during the recess. She tried her best to avoid my eyes.

" Well... yeah it is me. But please ! Don't tell anyone about this ! " She was holding my hand and half begging with her tighten her lips.

" Ye--yes. I didn't have any intention to spread it anyway. It just... I was so curious. " I was a bit stuttered when I saw her reaction. She nodded and we sat on the bench.

" My mom. She was a model. A popular one. But, when she admitted in an accident, she broke her leg's bone and she can't be a model anymore. I was the only child in the family. She want me to be like her. Since I was a little, she bring me to every studio. Every friend she have to make me a model. However, I would like to be like my Dad. He was a great lawyer. They divorced when Mom keep blaming him for causing the accident. Because he was the driver at that time. I always meet Dad at his own law firm without Mom knew. " She explained a slight tears was escaped from her eyes.

I feel pity at her. I don't know why but I wrapped my arms around her. Without realizing it, I feel bad doing that and I released her. However she pulled me in and cried on my chest. I rubbed her back try to soothe her.

 

 

Ruby Studio. 9.45p.m KST

" So you guys really dating ? " Chanyeol asked suddenly when he called me. I was waiting outside of her studio. 

" Maybe. I don't know. " 

Chanyeol knew about Naeun is a part-time model and he bought all magazines that she's in.

" Just be a couple, Baekhyun-ah! She's so hot, if those boys know she is this hot, you have no chance Baekhyun-ah. Eventhough you are handsome. " He was laughing hard on the other line. I chuckled.

" Stop staring at her picture, Yeol. I know you're looking at her magazine right now. " I guessed. He snorted so I know I was right. I saw Naeun walked out of the entrance.

" See you tomorrow, gay. Bye. " I ended the call and walked to her. " Done ? "

She smiled and nodded. 

" Let's go ? " She said. I pulled her hand to stop her from walking.

"Naeun-ah." She looked at me in confusion. " Will you be my girlfriend ? " 

She was still confuse.

" I will protect you. I don't mind if you're a model or a lawyer. I just love the girl with the spectacle who walk in my class. Look so decent and attractive though she is silent." 

She pushed herself to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

" I want to be your girlfriend. The one who knew all side of me but still be the same nice person like the first time I met him. " 
I smiled and replied her warm hug.

 

 


Playfully pulled her spectacles, I said.

" Let me see your pretty eyes. " 

" No! They will know. " She whispered while fixed her spectacles back. I chuckled at her cuteness.

Who knows, a hot model who hidden behind a spectacle is my girlfriend. And I'm the only boy who knew about her other side.

Except that big-mouth Chanyeol. But I guess, I can trust him with this.