Winter-Miracles in December. [HanEun]

Seasons.

The clock was ringing when it struck at 8. Luhan lazily tapped on the off button. It was 24th December and tomorrow will be the Christmas day. Luhan slowly got up from his bed and tried his best to open his eyes. 

" Oppa ! Wake up !" He opened his eyes fastly when he heard the voice. He slowly recognized the face and smiled.

" Naeun ? It is you ? What are you doing here at this early morning ? " He asked but from his face shown a spark of happiness. The girl pouted while hugging herself.

" Oppa had promised to have a Christmas date today. " Naeun told him. Luhan chuckled when he just remembered the promise.

" Alright. Alright. I'll get prepare now." He smiled and got down from his bed. Patting the girl's head and took his towel then he left to bathroom. Naeun grinned and sat on the bed waiting for her boyfriend to get ready. 

 

They had their lunch at home before going out to spend time for a movie. 

" One ticket. Choose the seat, sir." The ticket girl asked him. Luhan looked at Naeun before looked back at the girl.

" It is for two." Luhan told the girl. Naeun just smiled at her.

" Ouh i'm sorry, sir. Very sorry, sir. Two ticket. Now, choose the seats, sir." The girl asked. Luhan smiled and choose a couple seat for them. He payed the ticket and walked in the cinema.

After the movie,they decided to have some Christmas shopping. They walked around the Myeong-Dong street to search for some gifts to their family. Naeun clung her hand around Luhan's arm. It was her favorite arm and she never resist it. She blinked and pulled herself away from Luhan when she saw something.

" Oppa ! That looked nice for your mom! " Naeun shouted excitedly and pulled Luhan towards the dress she saw. Luhan giggled at her cuteness. He took a look at the dress before having some thought.

" Yeah, you're right . I should buy this for her. " He walked in and took the dress. He looked for seconds before agreed to pay for it. He walked to the cashier counter and pay for it. 

" Is it for your mother ? You have a really good taste." The cashier girl told him. He just smiled at her while handing her the money.

"Yeah. It was my girlfriend's choice. She really good at it." He chuckled. The girl gave him his change and look over his shoulder which showing outside the shop. She then smiled and bowed to him. 

" Thank you and come again, sir." Luhan smiled back and walked out the shop. He reached Naeun and gave his smile.

" So, you satisfied with the dress, oppa ? " She chuckled. Luhan nodded. 

" Yeah. Even the cashier girl can tell it is for my mother at the first look." Luhan chuckled. They then walked to a watch shop.

" Oppa. Didn't abeonim said his watch is broken ? why don't you buy him a watch this year ? " Naeun suggested him while looking at the metal watches. Luhan nodded and took a look too.

" Which one do you think suit for him ? " He asked when then the promoter suddenly come over to them.

"Him ? For your brother, sir ? " Luhan looked at the promoter. He smiled and shook his head. " It is for my father." 

" I think this new pattern suit him the best. It is white silver metal with some dark blue decoration. " The promoter explained. Luhan turned to Naeun.

" So what do you think ? " He asked her. 

" I think he is right. It will look good at abeonim. " She smiled. Luhan turned to the promoter who were blinking waiting for his answer. 

" Alright I'll take that one." Luhan smiled. The promoter then nodded and took a glance at Naeun before walked in towards the cashier with Luhan and Naeun behind. Luhan paid for the watch and they left the shop. Since Luhan's sibling were not staying with him, he just bought presents for his parents. While Naeun, she said don't need anything since she want to bake a cake for her parents. 

They walked around until it was 7.00 p.m. Since they've done shopping, he asked Naeun for the next destination. 

" Emm.. Oppa, let's watch the christmas choir there before staying at coffee shop ? Let's chat until the clock strike 12. " Naeun giggled. She pulled Luhan towards the crowd. They enjoyed their singing. Luhan then turned his head towards Naeun. He stared at Naeun's pretty face who were smiling happily. The Christmas light that shined on her making she looked more sparkling than ever. When Naeun turned her head at him, he fastly turned away and watched the choir. Naeun chuckled at his behavior. 

Time showed 9 p.m. They decided to have their dinner at coffee house nearby. 

" Sit first, I'll buy our meal. Alright ?" Luhan told Naeun. She nodded and choose a place where only for two peoples. Luhan walked to the counter. 

" I want two sets of lasagna , one iced americano and one warm creamed-latte." He asked the worker.

" For two, sir ? Is it take away ?" The girl asked.

"No. I'm eating here. " He said with a smile. The girl then nodded and brought the orders to him. He then payed for the foods and brought it to their table where Naeun is waiting. She smiled once she saw him.

" Ah! My favorite lasagna ! " She exclaimed. She then took the spoon and eat the lasagna. Luhan chuckled at his girlfriend.

" Yaa. Don't act cute like that. I'm melting, you know." Luhan said and giggled. Naeun grinned and pretend to make an aegyo for him. They laughed and started to eat. 

Naeun looked around them making Luhan did the same too.

"Why ? Is there something wrong ?" Luhan asked her. Naeun just shook her head.

" Emm.. Peoples are watching us." She said. Naeun looked down and sipped her coffee slowly. Luhan took a glance to others too before chuckled.

" They are not watching us. They are watching you. You are so beautiful, you know." Luhan said gaining a pinch at his hand making him whining. Naeun blushed and continued drinking. 

They had some random chat until it was 11.30 p.m. Luhan's phone was ringing. It was from his mother. He muttered 'omma' to Naeun before picking up the phone. Naeun just nodded and smiled.

" Yes, mom." 
" Luhan. Where are you ? "
" I'm outside right now. Why ? Are you missing me that much ?" He chuckled. His mother on the other line was chuckled too.

"No. I was just worried. Shouldn't we celebrate Chrismast together with Appa and Omma ?" His mother asked.

" I'll celebrate with Naeun and will go back home after twelve. After I sent Naeun home. Alright, Mom ? " Luhan smiled at Naeun who were smiling back at him. Luhan's mother kept being silent on the other line.

" Mom ?"
" Luhan.. Luhan, my son.." His mother finally speak out.
" Yes ?"
" Don't fool around. Come back home now and celebrate Christmast with us."

" Fool around ? " Luhan chuckled before continue. " I'm not fooling around, Mom. Don't worry I'll be back after twelve." 

"Luhan ! What do you mean ? Naeun already died last year ! What do you mean you are celebrating Christmast with Naeun ?" His Mother shouted. Luhan's expression changed and he looked at Naeun. Naeun who was still smiling at him kept sipping her coffee. Luhan forced a smile at her. 

The flashback when Naeun was hitted by a car during Christmas night last year was playing in his mind. Her dying face and her shivering body. Everything was cleared to him. He realized the Naeun he saw at that time was not real. But, he somehow believe in what he sees.

" Luhan, comeback home, dear son." His mother sounds calm.

" Yes , mom. I'll be at home after twelve. " He hung up. He smiled at Naeun and continue drinking his coffee.

" Is there something wrong, oppa?" She asked. Luhan just shook his head.

" It's getting late now. Finish your drink, alright ?" He smiled. Naeun nodded and grinned.

"Thank you for the treat, oppa ! It is so lovely of you ! " Naeun chuckled and pecked his cheek. Luhan smiled.

" Let's go home? It's too late now." Luhan persuaded and walked with her to the car. Naeun pouted.

" I really don't feels like going home now. I will really missing you, oppa." Naeun said.

"Me too. I'll miss you so badly, Son Naeun." He show his painful smile and they got in the car. Luhan then drive away towards Naeun's house. Naeun was so talkative that she talked so much random things while Luhan just responded her with a smile or a chuckle. They reached at her house ten minutes after that. 

" Already here. Hurm. " She let out a sigh. She turned at Luhan before smiling.

" Have a nice sleep and rest well, Oppa." Naeun told him and pecked his cheek. Luhan smiled and unlocked the car's door.

" You too, Son Naeun. Have a peaceful rest. And I love you." He said. Naeun gave him her last smile before got down from the car. She waved her hand cutely before turned her back to Luhan and walked in her house. Luhan who was watching saw her figure slowly faded with some white sparks before it was fully lost from his sight. He turned his head to the front.

The images of him eating lunch alone, going to cinema alone, shopping alone, watch the Christmast choir alone and have meal at coffee shop alone were playing in his eyes. Tears slowly run out of his eyes. He rested his forehead on the car's handler and cried his heart out. 

Since the day Naeun left him, he never stop missing her. He can't stop seeing her figure in his mind. He just can't accept the fact she is no longer by his side. He's been hoping to celebrate one more Christmas with her and it was happened that day. That was why he just can't stop even he knew the fact she wasn't real. He believed that Naeun comes to him like a miracle to heal his missing heart even for a short time.