Summer-Convinience Store. [SuRong]

Seasons.

"Can I have your number ? " Suho gathered his courage and finally asked the cashier girl. She stayed still with her wide mouth gap. Suho rubbed his head due to the awkwardness. He chuckled awkwardly.

" I know it is kind of sudden. But I've been watching you since the first time I came here." He conffessed. " And I really interested in you, Miss Chorong.

 

A month before...

" Mr. Kim. Where are you ? You should come now. The investors are here." His assistant was keep calling him since he got up from his sleep. The investors came due to the conflict that rised when a big company rejected his project. This was all due to his old rival. He didn't knew the company was , Shin Jong Du, his old rival's own. After rejecting the project, Jong Du even made up rumors about Suho's company. Now the investors came to have a meeting on that matter. Suho have no idea what should he say to them to convince it was all a rumour. 

" I'm on my way. Keep them in the meeting room, Jung Ah." He then put off his phone. Suho was not even managed to eat his breakfast due to his assistant's sudden call. He saw a convinience store a few metres from his current location from the car's window.

" Jaeshin. Stop by there, I would like to buy something to eat. Have you eat ? " Suho asked his driver.

"Yes, sir. I haven't eat too, sir." His driver answered. It was his natural behavior to treat his workers like a family. He always bought food for them randomly whenever he had time. Like last week, he treated his workers pizzas for lunch. His driver stopped in front of the store and Suho got down from the car.
He walked inside and searched for some onigiris, breads and two can coffee. He walked to the cashier and put all the stuffs on the counter. The cashier girl was busy with the something else so Suho only saw her back. He took out his wallet.

" Excuse me. How much-- " Suho stopped his words when the girl turned her back and looked at him. Somehow he felt like saw an angle. The girl have a really cute face and petite size. Her long hair was so shiny to his eyes. Her lips was so small and red. He wasn't sure why his heart was beating fast.

"Ah. I'm sorry, sir. I didn't realize you. " She said and smiled. She hurriedly took the stuffs and scanned them before putting them in a plastic. Suho glanced at her name tag. It was written as 'Park Chorong'. He then keep staring at the girl face.

" It is all costs 75,000 won, sir. Cash or card ? " She smiled and told him. Suho can't move on from her smile that he kept staring.

"Sir ?"

"Sir?" 

"Sir?!" The last call from her made him shocked. He closed his mouth gap and handed her 100,000 won. She took the money and Suho hurriedly took the plastic bag. He then started to leave when the girl called him.

"Sir, the change ? " She asked.

" No. Nevermind. Keep it. I'm in hurry." He said and slightly run out of the store. The girl was so confused but then she continue doing her work.

 

"Wow. Sir ! You looked so cool in there ! Did something happen ?" Kyung Hun, his second manager exclaimed after the meeting.

"Yes, sir. You also been smiling since we left the convinience store. " Jaeshin said. Despite being his driver, he is also his personal assistant. Suho smiled at his workers. He shook his head. When he thought about it, the convinience store girl really didn't left his mind.

 

It's been two weeks that he keep having his breakfast by buying it at the same convinience store. It's been two weeks too that he keep seeing Chorong every morning. Moreover, since the investors didn't leave his company, he felt the urge to say 'Thank you' to the girl but he was not able. For that two weeks, his project also get approved by a lot of other company. He didn't even know why. 

There were also a day on the third week where he was really out of mood. It was because he didn't saw Chorong that morning. When he left his office to home, he stopped by the store and saw Chorong. That was how he knew Chorong took night shift for that week. His mood was lighten up again.

 

That morning...

" Sir, I know there must be something at that convinience store that you always happy when you left it." Jaeshin said. Suho chuckled.

"What do you mean ? " Suho asked.

"I've been working with you for almost 7 years. I bet you are in love with the girl who working there, isn't it ? " He said. Suho was shocked. " Yes, I know there is a girl working there. I bought the drink there yesterday. Since, this shop is the nearest to the office." Jaeshin explained. Suho just smiled.

" Then, what should I do, Jaeshin ? I really need to see her everyday just to make my mood lighten up." Suho said. His parents was died in car accident when he was seventeen and at the age eighteen he handling his family's company until now. He was already 26 years old but since he left his high school he never had a girlfriend because he was busy with company. He handling everything alone because he have no other siblings to rely on.

" Make a move, sir. Ask her number. Getting know her. What if she has a boyfriend ?" Jaeshin said. Suho blinked few seconds try to process what Jaeshin told him. Jaeshin suddenly stopped the car.

" You didn't ask me to stop by here today but I guess you wanted to stop by." Jaeshin turned his head back at Suho and smiled. Suho turned his head to his side and looked at the store before smiled back at Jaeshin. He got down from the car and walked in the store.

He walked out again for some minutes with a plastic bag and got in the car again.

" How was it going, sir ? " Jaeshin asked. Suho smiled.

" 7.00 p.m. Dinner date at company's restaurant. You can go back early today, Jaeshin. I'm using the car." Jaeshin chuckled at his boss and started to drive.

 

In the convinience store...

Chorong called her friend, Eunji. She was so excited to tell her friend about his crush. The man who always come to the store with his black suit and bought the same onigiri without boredness. 

" Eunji, guess what ! That man asked for my number and he even-- " Chorong stopped her words when she saw a magazine titled 'Business Star' . She saw Suho's picture with written "Kim Junmyeon, the young C.E.O of Charming Company who've been the talk of the town for his victory for handling the company alone for almost 8 years.".

"Chorong ? Chorong ? " Eunji from the other side of the phone, calling her.

" Yes. Eunji. His name is , Kim Junmyeon. " Chorong let out a breath and her heart beating even faster.