FOR SUNSHINE234

Kim Hyoyeon- Drabble-Collection

 

PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. (not just "update soon")

 

It would really help me to write more. And sunshine234, I hope you'll like it~!

 

 

or if not. HOMYGOSH. I'm sorrrryyyyy.... let me give you Unicorn love.

 

 


Hyo taps on her feet as she waits for the bus to arrive. Sighing, she fished out her phone and texted her bestie Jessica, the sleeping princess who's probably still in the bathroom this time cause she woke up late again. Putting back her phone, she heard someone running at a fast pace and halt just behind her trying to regain his/her breathing. Thinking it is Jessica already; Hyo clicked her tongue without looking back at the person and yelled,

 “Yah! How many times have you been late? I’ve been waiting for you for like gosh knows how many minutes.” She blabbered and was about to continue her rant when she finally looks at the person, but widened her eyes when it was actually the guy she’s been daydreaming about these past months.

 

“Umn. I guess.. sorry?” The man said with a confused tone but ended with a chuckle. Hyo’s face could be now compared to a red tomato as she stares hard on the ground, regrets eating her mind. Hearing the familiar engine sounds coming, Hyo didn’t looked at the said man and quickly jumped inside the bus. She exhales deeply thinking she at least got out from the awkward and embarrassing situation but she felt someone sitting beside her and looked at the person.

 

Hyo bit her lips because why at this day, when she’s not ready to confront or even be at close distance with her (one-sided, as she thinks) love of her life, she was given grace to talk to him (though she was the only one who talked, and even yelled) and sit beside him.

 

“Well, it’s okay.. the thing earlier, I know you thought I was someone else. Though I wish I was really the one you’re talking to.. The guy said but only whispered the last sentence making Hyo look at him and scrunch her eyebrows, “What was the last thing you said?” She asked and covered because she talked to him finally in a normal way w/out stuttering (and shouting). The guy laughed and just shook his head, muttering, “Just want to ensure you, it’s okay.” And Hyo nodded then looked at the window to maybe avoid more awkward moments whilst enjoying too the other’s warmth.

 

 

The autumn leaves create a warm scenery at the busy-looking street with different people going to their different places but in a same warm day. The  ride was peaceful, with Hyo calmly looking at the window and smiling at some things she see and thinks cute or wonderful, that they passes by and the guy beside her, without her noticing, steals glances to look at the beautiful face of the blonde girl and smiling too when she smiles.

 

After half an hour, the bus finally came to a halt and the guy immediately stood up and went out of the bus, not wanting to be caught by the bell since they’re close to being late and went to the Student Council’s room, feeling a bit down since she thought she could at least go inside their school together, Hyo sighed and picked up her bag before hopping down from the bus. Before she could step in the school gates, she heard a very familiar shout of her name.

 

“Kim Hyoyeon! How dare you leave a Jung Jessica when you know I hate going to and from school alone!” And Hyo whips her head around to see a haggard but still pretty, Jessica with a glare and a pout.

 

“It’s just… I thought it was you that was running behind me so I yelled without looking back but when I did… it.. was… actually him..” Jessica was still crossing her arms, cannot believe that thing happened earlier but when she heard the word, ‘him’ her ears perked up and she held Hyo’s shoulders.

 

“As in, ‘HIM’? Your longtime crush? The reason why you’re inspired to reach a higher rank in the top? The one who gave you one time an umbrella when you cannot find yours? One of the Student Council members? The one--” and Hyo had to put her palm in Jessica’s blabbering mouth before any spoiler and informations about their little interactions and her feelings about ‘H.I.M.’

 

“Heeeyyy.. continue saying those things or I’ll shout to the whole school that you’ve been fangirling over that basketball captain named Kris or something.” She said and Jessica made a cross-heart sign and smiled.

 

Then they both linked arms and went inside the school, both oblivious at the 2 men staring down from the large glass windows of the Student Council’s room.

 

“You know what, you’ve been doing that I-can-only-stare-at-her thingy for like 3 months, and I’m telling you, if you don’t make a move now, someone may snatch her away and you’re definitely regret it.” Jongdae huffs and the said man could only smile as Hyo finally went to her classroom without getting late, assurance that the girl he had come to like, or love, (according to Jongdae since he’s been really following Hyo’s schedule in school, knows her favorites, gives occasional gifts without placing his name on it and etch. Like a stalker) arrived safe and of course without any guys lingering to Hyo.

 

Then he sighs as he takes a seat on his chair with piles of papers on it, waiting to be filled up completely.

 

“I know Jongdae, but what if she rejects me? I think I’m really in love with her that being rejected would definitely affect me so much. Or if she accepts me, she would later realize we’re not meant for each other.” He said while leaning back.

 

Jongdae could only pat his head.

 

“Do it now before the chance could completely slip away.” Jongdae said before going to his desk and whispered,

 

“I think she likes you too. You both just don’t know of each other’s feelings”

 

 

And Suho could only let it sink to his mind before making a decision in taking a step to be closer to Hyoyeon.

 

Meanwhile the said girl, Hyoyeon is also now thinking of a way how to confess to Suho.

 

Both unaware of each other’s feelings, but both are in love with each other and are now trying to take chances to be together.

 

 

 

unedited.


 

 

 

HAHA. So Suho and Hyoyeon- Loves each other but they never reveal it (but who knows what's next.lol. expand your imaginations)