YunHyo (Yunho + Hyoyeon)

Kim Hyoyeon- Drabble-Collection

YOW. I want to see your thoughts guys. :) Just comment down. muwah~

 

(Song is from KZ Tandingan, a Filipina Singer from a popular singing competition. Song title: “I’m Scared to Death”)

 

 


 


You can leave me
Take away all that I have
You can want me
Love me for who I am

Yunho’s hands softly push the keys down, eyes closed and a warm smile is plastered on his face.

Hyoyeon just giggles at the lyrics it perfectly blends with them both.

Either you turn away from me then I’ll lose everything or be with me and accept everything I am.

Then she caressed Yunho’s shoulder and she receives a kiss on the forehead.

Choices, romance
Takin' me high in the air
Flying, so scared
Afraid not to see you again

The melody slows down with a lower tone.

It was their choice to be with each other, to love each other, to make each other happy, and to be there for each other in times of trials.

And they both promised to not let go.

Hyo rested her head on Yunho’s shoulder, staring blankly at the window. But her heart is oozing from happiness.

Cause I'm scared to death
Now that I'm losin' you

 

Here comes the chorus, also their favorite part because it totally defines their feelings for each other.

There are things that sometimes hold them back from each other and they’re scared that one may be gone.

One may leave.

And never come back.

 

I'm scared to death
Knowin' I can't get through

 

And they’re scared that they may not know how to get out from those mess. Knowing that it could be hard and they may give up.


I'm scared to death
Living this lonely life without you
Oh, baby I'm scared to death

 

And they’re mostly scared if one would be gone forever, they can’t imagine living without the other.

 

Hyo tightens her hold on Yunho. Yunho paused for a while to calm her down that everything’s going to be alright. And she believed him.

He exhales before continuing again, tears are now gracing his face but Hyo doesn’t realized it because she only feels the thoughts from the playing.

Something's changin'
Giving me fears run through my head
Only find me
Give me the eyes I will understand

 

Every day, there are changes, though we don’t notice all of them, but the thought of it already can affect oneself if realized.

But Hyoyeon knows that despite these changes in their relationship, Yunho would still be there to find her and never leave he side.
 

Words left unsaid
Leaving me weak in the edge
Getting over
I'm runnin' scared
I can't comprehend

 

There are still millions of things Yunho wants to tell and express to Hyoyeon. But playing the piano which she loves the most as she listens to him wholeheartedly, is one way to tell her that he’s just there, not from afar, but on her side, ready to fight for her, take care of her and love her.

The piano’s sounds comforts Hyo to make her at least not mind the reality and be hurt again.


I'm scared to death
Fallin' in love with you
I'm scared to death
There's nothing that I can do
I'm scared to death
What if you won't be around anymore

At first, Yunho at least tried to not love Hyo because the tomorrows after it can be hard, but yet cupid shot him hard and now he’s scared that one day Hyo may leave him for the better, but he remembered their promise and reassures a now crying Hyoyeon that he’ll stay. Forever.


Slowly, gently
Choosing me will make me then
You're one and only
I pray that our love will begin

Yunho had to stop at this point of the song, it’s time already. He nudges Hyo on the side and holds her chin, to make her look at her, placing a light kiss on the pink lips.

“Even though we’re scared, we can fight. Let’s fight together Hyoyeon. I love you.” He said before hugging her tight and they proceed outside the piano room. He holds her waist as they carefully walk down the hallways, Hyo stumbles a little but Yunho is there for her so she just walks straight as much as she can.

 

 

 

To the operating room. It could be a complicated operation and may lose a life but they squeezed each other’s hands and entered the room, sharing one more kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon is blind.

 

 

 

 

 

But Yunho loves her and Hyoyeon loves him.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

After some years….

 

 

 

 

Hums of the familiar song can be heard as it resonates around the room, soft footsteps from the kitchen is an evidence that the humming is coming from there.

 

A squeak was heard when strong arms protectively wrap around a slim waist.

 

Both person giggles as they look at each other, momentarily forgetting about the cooking to share a peck and stare at each other.

 

“It’s cool that I can finally do this, you know, looking at your beautiful eyes.” She giggles and places her arms around his neck.

 

“You have prettier eyes though.” He compliments and got a playful smack on the shoulder. Faking it hurts, Hyoyeon coos it down but a grin on Yunho’s face made her smack it again, this time harder.

 

“Get the table ready, dinners going to be finished soon.” Hyo states as she turns back to her work and Yunho made a salute then proceed to follow his wife’s order.

 

Then familiar laughs was heard after the couple arranged the dinner finally, they tiptoed to the music room of their house and surprised their kids earning cute shouts as the two proceeds to hug their parents.

 

“Appa! Please teach me that song again, I really want to be a pianist like you. Please~” Hannah used her aegyo and Yunho sighs in defeat despite being tired from work, he still can’t say no to their youngest.

 

“Then Umma can teach me the dance she made for the song, they’re slow but beautiful, right Umma?” Ria jumps up and down as she looks at her mother, Hyo smiled and nodded.

 

And keys of piano and steps were heard around the house with giggles and laughs.

 

They were scared at first, but now that they fought for each other, they're finally experiencing the gifts from it. Gifts of family, chance and love.

 

 

 

 

 

unedited.