FOR XOXOPERTERPAN

Kim Hyoyeon- Drabble-Collection

 

 

HELLO. Baekhyun has been giving me great laughs for EXO Showtime so when I read xoxopeterpan's request, I wrote this in 1 hour. Fastest ever for me.

 

 

lol.

 


 

 

 

“What can I get you, Sir?” The barmaid (female bartender) with her light blonde hair in a messy bun greeted Baekhyun, lifting up the stress from schoolwork he got from this whole week with the barmaid’s porcelain skin, cute eye-smile, flower-scent, and those pink luscious lips that Baekhyun may have a hard time to resist kis—

 

“Is there something on my face?” The Barmaid tilted her head in confusion and Baekhyun got out from his trance.

 

“No-none.. sorry..” He said with face heating up in embarrassment.

 

“Well then, you do sir, better look in the mirror because your heavy eyeliner is now smudging through your cheeks.” She chuckled and Baekhyun almost curses and went to the nearest restroom to wash his face. He’s been dancing for hours so the sweat could’ve been the reason why his eyeliner with supposed-to-be perfect lines and proportion to give him a ier and badass look, melted and was ruining his chance to impress the Barmaid he happened to glance at while he was trying to lay down for a while after dancing.

 

After successfully getting the eyeliner out of his face, Baekhyun styled his hair again before going to the bar, or more on to the pretty Barmaid he saw.

 

But what surprises and saddens Baekhyun, the usual most cherry and funny guy in the group, is when he saw the bar without the said Barmaid only with other people having their drinks.

He sighs as he takes a seat on one of the stools and start to look in the dancing crowd, maybe she’s in there.

 

“Hey.” Someone suddenly spoke near to his ear, making Baekhyun lets out a slightly-unmanly shriek like a dying whale, that thanks to the booming speakers and bass that ate it, and quickly whip his head to the person and turn on his sassy attitude (a/n I swear guys, Baek is a man here. Ok. It’s just. Him. Lol.) when it was actually the radiating Barmaid, now cutely smiling to him while giggling.

 

“That’s a cute shriek you have there, Mr. Eyeliner.” She said and Baek swears that if it was another person who told him that, he would open up the ground and let that person sink in and be eaten by small tiny earthworms as he laughs while putting on his eyeliner, but he just smiled a little while scratching the back of his neck.

 

The Barmaid cleared and leaned closer to Baekhyun, making the latter widen his eyes because he thought at least he’ll be the first to make the first move.

 

“Hello, I’m Hyoyeon, may I know your name?” She smiled and how Baekhyun wants to put her on his pocket and fly away to rainbows and such because she’s so damn cute.

 

“B-Baekhyun.” THE BYUN BAEKHYUN is stuttering. He was supposed to flirt but someone just stole his great tongue that could mess with anyone (especially his friend Kris who would need Tao and Chanyeol to stop the guy from making Baekhyun eat his shoes because he cannot take that one comment that escalated from Baekhyun once.) or even impress any girl (though he can be such a wittily annoying guy, Baekhyun served as his friends’ love cupid, just say things there and here, and the girl would definitely be attracted to his friend that asked for his help.)

 

“First time here? Well this is the first time I saw you here, Baekhyun.” Hyoyeon asked and Baekhyun just liked the way Hyoyeon said his name, like harmonies of viola and trumpets with every letter that comes from .

 

“Ah no. I’ve been going here many times but it’s the first time I went to this bar since I don’t want to get drunk because I have school early every day.” LIES. He just happen to see this club his friend, Jongin recommended and he goes to school at 10:00 a.m.

“Oh. So what made you go here?” She asked while staring straight to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun, restrain yourself, this lady is to be respected not be pushed into the wall and kiss her like no tomorrow, Baekhyun thinks inside his head as he collects the right word to answer.

 

“It’s just I’m so stress at school, I want to relax even just for once, well, can you help me in that?” YES. His confidence is boiling up now so Baekhyun, go to the next---

 

“Nope. I’m busy here.” She said with a stone face. World seemed to stop for Baekhyun and he wants to rip everything he sees, break the horns of unicorns and melt every gummy bea---

 

“Kidding, where do you want to go?” She said while taking out her apron and passing it to the new bartender who entered the bar.

 

And Baekhyun could only gulped and smile. Never thought this night would turn out like this.

 

The two went out of the bar, went to the still open restaurants and ate while talking endless.

 

Baekhyun got to know that Hyo is also a dancer, and being a barmaid is just a past-time but she gains allowance so she accepted the offer of the bar. Whilst Baekhyun shared that he’s majoring in singing as a performing arts student in Seoul Performing Arts Academy. Hyoyeon smiled widely at the information, saying Baekhyun must be really a hardworking student since his school is known for being strict.

He could only smile in the compliment not noticing a piece of rice in the corner of his mouth.

 

He could only widen his eyes as Hyo leans closer and wiped the remains using a napkin. Red tinting his cheeks, Baekhyu could only tuck his head down with a Hyo giggling at the cuteness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(NEXT DAY)

 

 

Baekhyun groans as he gets up. School. Of course.

He groggily went inside his classroom and slumps to his chair, tired from last night, but still he smiles at the image of Hyoyeon giggling to his jokes and closes his eyes with a satisfied grin when Hyo gave her number with writing it on his palm and a wink that made Baekhyun almost lose his balance.

 

“Hello Class, Mr.Kang is in the hospital for a family emergency so for these few months, I would be your dance teacher.” A familiar voice greeted the classroom and the students clap with positive comments about how cool and pretty their new teacher is.

 

Hearing the voice, Baekhyun opened his eyes immediately and look at the teacher.

 

These months would be fun. And Baekhyun could only melt when the said teacher gave him an almost-unnoticeable wink that he likes to think, is only for him.

 

 

 

unedited.

 


 

 

SO YEAH. I hope xoxopeterpan would like this~ if not, you can struck my heart with lollipops.