HyoHae (Donghae + Hyoyeon)

Kim Hyoyeon- Drabble-Collection

 

ohyeah. I'm back.

 

finally. I know. It's just after two years my Dad finally got home from abroad so we spent a lot of days going to places for family bonding. blah blah blak okay read it now. we're not rich. to tell you though.

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Save my life!” Yuri shouts down the hallway, still clad in her gray sweat pants and white sleeveless shirt, Yuri runs as if her life depends on it, well she thinks.

“Yah! Come back here!” Hyoyeon follows Yuri and squeaks of their sneakers were heard as they round up a corner.

Students cheer for the known hip-hop duo dancers of the school, chuckling when Hyo would manage to finally grab Yuri but will fail when the latter would push her away by her bag. Now fully losing her patience (and air to breathe) Hyo used her remaining energy seeing that her bestie is also slowing down now and tackled the ombre-haired in the ground.

 

“Please please Hyo, just ask somebody else, I totally cannot go with you. AGAIN for the nth time.” Yuri begs while catching her breath. Hyo crossed her arms and pouts. “And don’t you dare use that pout and puppy eyes, I’m immune of those now.” So the blonde could only sigh.

“Pretty please Yuri, I swear this is the last signing event I would ask you to come with me. And I’ll make sure that I’ll not runaway when I’m next to meet Donghae because of nervousness.” She placed her palms together, the two ignoring the giggling and photos taken by the other students around them.

“No. Remember that time I was swallowed by a huge wave--”,

 “It’s called a crowd of fans, Yul.”,

 “Whatever and it took me 3 hours to search for you from those many people. And when I found you, you failed to meet Donghae again. So No.”

“Even if I’ll help you in your upcoming chemistry exam?” The Blonde offers but still receives a no.

“How about I’ll take care of Hani’s expenses for a week?” Yuri shook her head, she rather take care of her precious dog by herself.

“Umnn…” Hyoyeon is running out of ideas. She really needs someone to go with her to her number one favorite idol, Lee Donghae’s signing event for his comeback after getting out of the Army, since her Dad wouldn’t let her go there without someone accompanying her.

 

Still in an awkward position, with Hyoyeon sitting on the ground while holding Yuri’s feet as Yuri lies on her stomach and now uses her bag as a pillow.

 

Then a devil glint was seen in Hyoyeon’s eyes.

 

“Then I’ll just tell the whole school that moment in our locker room when you--”

 

“So where is this signing event?” Yuri asks as she dusts off her shirt and bag.

 

 

 

Hyoyeon- 99 points

Yuri- 0  (Hyo would always have something to make her say ‘Yes’, thus not getting any points till now.)

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

And THAT explains why the two are now the third in line, waiting for the turn to meet Lee Donghae.

“Water. Yuri. I need to drink water.” Hyoyeon says, reaching her hand out as her bestie sighs and gives her now fourth water bottle she drinks.

“Please Hyo, it’s not like Donghae would do anything, it’s just he’ll sign the album and poster you bought and maybe a shake-hand, if you don’t stop hyperventilating you’ll continue to sound like a choked iguana.” Yuri said and received a glare.

 

“Next!” The guard said and it’s Hyo’s turn now, she grabs into Yuri’s hands as they enter and turns infront of Donghae.

 

“Hi!, what’s your name?” Donghae greeted Hyo as Yuri hands him the album and poster because the blonde’s hands are shaking. Hyo was just staring into Donghae’s face as Yuri went to get her phone camera and took a video as their moment.

 

“I’m your wife.” Hyoyeon suddenly blurted out, and caught Dongahe a bit off guard but his lips expanded to a full smile, eyes turning to crescents as he laughs.

 

“She’s Kim Hyoyeon, don’t worry she’s normally like that.” Yuri reassures as Donghae wrote “Kim Hyoyeon, my wife” under his signature on Hyo’s poster and album.

 

When he hands the items back to Hyoyeon, a tear escaped from her eyes, making Donghae widen his eyes.

 

“W-wait, don’t cry.. what’s wrong?” He asked because earlier she was staring then said something cute and funny then now crying, and so he just pats Hyo’s hair.

 

“It’s.. it’s just.. after a long time, I’ve finally met you and—and.. There are butterflies in my stomach right now, it feels funny and comfortable..*hic* You look amazing.. your voice sounds amazing… and you’re just amazing.. I knew I made the right decision to have you as my ever favorite idol.” Hyoyeon said and Donghae stare at those glistening brown orbs. He smiles warmly again and leans closer.

 

Yuri squeals as she zooms in the camera at the two, Dongahe pressed to Hyoyeon for a hug, thankfully the event is in a room so other fans wouldn’t see the said moment and may flock (and may hurt) into Hyoyeon later when they finished.

 

“Thank you, those words.. really made me happy. I hope I’ll continue to be your ever favorite idol. Thanks Kim Hyoyeon, I will not forget you.” He said and pulled away, his manager signaling that the next fan should be up now.

 

He grabbed Hyo’s hands and Yuri shut off her camera and the two friends went out the room.

 

“Yuri. He-he hugged me..” Hyoyeon burst into tears again.

“Yes yes, and I got it all in my phone, stop crying, you’re having snot now.” Yuri said with a chuckle as she wipes her bestie’s face with a handkerchief

 

Yuri held her hand and felt something in her palm, looking at it, she saw a smudge of ink then grabbed Hyo’s hands too and examined it.

 

“Oh my gosh Hyo.”

Hyo looked at her, questioningly. “What?”

“He gave you his number.”

With that, Yuri grabbed her other hand and off they are to home, and maybe think about whether to contact a super idol and is also Hyo’s favorite one or maybe not, but the first choice is too strong to ignore and Yuri may end up contacting Donghae for Hyoyeon if the blonde will start wailing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

 

Also to hurry up so Yuri can download the video of a cute fangirl, meeting her dream that would totally change Hyoyeon’s life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-unedited /because i'm lazy. and eating ice cream.