FOR DIVAMPIRES

Kim Hyoyeon- Drabble-Collection

 

A/N

 

GUYS. Please include a summary in your prompts. Those without summary cannot be considered, okay?

 

 

FORGIVE THIS UNICORN FOR THE FOLLOWING CRAPPINESS.

I DID MY BEST. I HOPE DIVAMPIRES WILL LIKE IT.

 

 

 


 

 

“You FREAK! Let go of my wrists!”

“Tsk. Tsk. You take that word first before I let go of you.”

“Okay. Sorry.”

“Hmn. You’re easy to talk eventually, here you go”

“Thank you….. FREAK!”

“You!”

 

 

 

Then Hyoyeon went running for her dear life before Luhan could tackle her to the ground and get her bag. (That may expose her underwear she forgot to take out in her bag from their overnight at Yuri’s house.)

The crowd consisting of students and Luhan’s overly-feeler-attach fangirls made way for her and Luhan who were flipping his now black bangs that even though his face is now full of sweat from the early arguing with a certain blondie, still got cheers from his overly-feeler-attach fangirls who sees him a deer knight in a shining armor with those invisible romantic background with roses and flying unicorns.

 

Rounding up a corner, Hyo halted in her running when a mother duck with her 3 offspring (A/N Don’t ask how ducks got into a school) was crossing the way. Waiting for the 4 ducks to completely walk away, she was about to step again and run when a hard grip lands on her shoulders, making her face the back and bump to a strong chest.

 

She groans and massages her forehead before glaring up at the person, already knows who it is.

“What the hell is really your problem?” Luhan scoffs, not letting go of Hyo’s shoulders even if the latter is trying to pry off.

“Well, at first none, until you spilled coffee over my precious science project that was innocently lying on my table and you just smirked down at me without apologizing a bit. Freak.” She said with crossed arms and Luhan’s eye twitch since it’s the first time a girl talked in this way to him, usually they would squeal even if the tip of his fingers tap the ends of their hair.

 

“You--” and before Luhan could say something back, the bell rings loudly and echoed through the halls, letting go of Hyo’s shoulders, Luhan looks around if there are teachers.

“Meet me after school, and we’ll talk this--” And when he looks back, there’s no sign of a certain blondie anymore.

 

“First, he mocked me then ran away and now, left me alone without getting caught.” He said in the air before a smile slowly crept into his handsome face.

“Interesting girl. I like her.” He said and whistles a tune while making his way to his classroom.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“When I thought that Kim Choding couldn’t be more choding than she already is.” Yuri teases and the blond only pouts in her seat. They’re waiting for the teacher to come and most of their classmates are throwing glances at Hyo, maybe they heard about the chaos earlier.

 

“One more look and I’ll prick your eyes with a needle. Slow torture. With a needle.” Hyo hisses and they immediately went back to their businesses and didn’t look back at Hyo again.

 

Kim Hyoyeon is funny. Really. Hahahahahahh. -- And scary.

 

“You know, you got 2 birds in one stone.” Yuri said as she slides her chair closer to Hyo’s.

“And what is the second bird? Except I got my revenge for my innocent baby science project that was probably screaming in pain as the coffee burns it’s white and black tints with perfect color of pictures and straight margins, what else?”

 

Yuri only rolled her eyes and sat back when the teacher finally came in.

 

Then she wrote something on a paper she ripped from her notebook and tossed it to Hyo’s desk. Their desks are only behind each other.

 

Hyo raised an eyebrow and picked the paper. It says:

 

2nd lucky bird: You got a chance to be close with THE XI LUHAN. Remember, XI LUHAN. As in the most popular guy in the school.

 

Hyo resist the urge to throw it back to Yul’s head hard and just wrote something back.

 

 

Warning. I have a needle on my bag.

 

And Yuri just crumpled the paper and threw it to the trash bin. Hyo smiles with a small giggle.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“When are you going to leave me alone?” Hyo huffs as she walks down the familiar pavement, on her way to their house.

 

“Until you agree to go out with me.” Luhan answers and Hyo almost slipped and stopped.

“Are you drank or stupid? Or both?” She asks with a confused expression.

 

“Neither. But I’m in love with you.” Luhan snickers and Hyo gapes open.

“How in the world would be in love with me when it was only 3 hours ago since the first time we met and talked? Don’t use math please. Or even your stupidity. Freak.”

“Well, I just became attracted to you because you seem so different from all the people I met, so I think you’re the one.” He smiles and steps closer to Hyo who only back away.

“Oh yes, I’m really the one, the one who would tie you up in the bus stop if you won’t stop following me until there.” Then she turned her back and was about to hit the pole she didn’t realized was there.

 

If it wasn’t for Luhan who pulls her back while holding in her waist and she unconsciously leans back into his chest.

 

“So, this freak, a handsome one at that, helped you to avoid such a collision. Can I get a reward? A kiss would do.” Hyo’s face became red, she’s really blushing but her mind tries to think it’s because she’s angry. She pulls away from the hold and frowns, that Luhan actually found really cute.

 

“F-freak.” Was the only thing she said and walks again.

 

Luhan smiles and continue to follow and Hyo didn’t argued anymore, even letting Luhan walk beside her.

 

 

 


 

 

Well. Kim Hyoyeon, a funny, sarcastic and scary girl only stutters when she’s talking to the people she likes or admire.

 

And that day turned to better ones as time goes by.

 

 

 

That was 10 years ago, because in the present, “Kim Hyoyeon” is now a “Xi Hyoyeon”.

 

 

 

 

 

unedited.


 

 

DIVAMPIRES. If you don't like it. Prick me with a needle.

 

/runs.