MyungHyo (L/Myungsoo + Hyoyeon)

Kim Hyoyeon- Drabble-Collection

 

SORRY it took so long for me to post this. My older bro borrowed my laptop that contains my fics and I can't even see the poll in my phone so I don't know story got the most votes. But well, i got my laptop back so I hurried to continue this one~!!

 

ENJOOOOYYY.

 

 


 

 

“Fine. Then let’s just break-up then.” Hyoyeon sternly said through the phone as little drops of tears flow down her face.

 She had enough, with all these things coming up to her all because of her boyfriend, Myungsoo or mostly known as L by their fans and customers.

She doesn’t get it, they’ve been together for a while and the people around them (who doesn’t know about their relationship) are getting suspicious about the two and been spreading some rumors and some of it leads to other stories aren’t even real.

Like how Hyoyeon didn’t accept one shoe product to model for and then the next day she was greeted by her angry mother asking if she’s pregnant that’s why she let that offer down.

Also when she modeled with another male ulzzang and a rumor spread about her and the said ulzzang are dating and the supposed to be first anniversary (secret) dinner with Myungsoo didn’t happened because it caused a misunderstanding between the couple with Myungsoo being the jealous type and Hyo got a headache explaining to him that there’s nothing going on behind his back with that male ulzzang because Hyo loves Myungsoo with all her heart and would never ever cheat on him.

 

So Hyo came with a final decision, to reveal their current status to the public and so these malicious rumors wouldn’t spread anymore and they wouldn’t have to hide. All these things would’ve be okay if the two are just normal ulzzangs, but they happen to be one of the most popular, Hyo in Western countries and Myungsoo in their home country and Japan so there are eyes and cameras set in their lives updating sites of them with their activities. But here goes Myungsoo not wanting to.

 

“No- Hyo.. listen…I-” and before Myungsoo could explain in the other line, Hyo cut the conversation and threw her phone only gosh knows where.

 

Then she lied down in the bed and buried her face in the pillows, her sobs echoing in her room.

 

 

 

 

A week later…

 

 

 

 

She heard some knocks and her best friend, Jessica, an ulzzang too and Myungsoo’s cousin, calls on to her with a very worried tone.

 

“Hyoyeon-ah.. please open the door.” Jessica says and Hyo thinks the former is pouting now so she stood up with her wobbly legs and as soon as she opend to door, Jessica gave her a bone-crushing hug.

 

“Heeyyy.. who made you cry? Do you want me to beat that person? Oh, we can bury his body in your backyard if you want.” She jokes and Hyo let out a small laugh before tears begun to roll down again.

 

“I’m tired Sica… I don’t really get it why he doesn’t want to reveal our relationship.. he didn’t even visit me to tell me take back the break-up thing..I think that’s the only way to ease things down, because I’m getting tired, I still have school and these things being an ulzzang are eating me.” She says as Sica leads her to the bed and continues to pat her back and listen to her bestfriend.

 

Jessica cooes her down until she calms down and went to get a towel to wipe away her tears and arranged her hair.

 

As she combs Hyo’s hair, another question popped in her mind, “Well, have you talked with Myungsoo recently?” and the latter could sigh and she tells the earlier conversation.

 

“Well.. he still doesn’t want to reveal ‘us’ so I kinda said.. thatweshouldbreakupinstead.” Hyo mumbles the last few words fast making Jessica scrunch her eyebrows and faced Hyo again. She urged Hyo to tell her what she said again and the blonde could only play with the hem of her shirt as she speaks again, this time clearer.

 

“I said.. that we should break up instead.” And Jessica could only widen her eyes at the words. Hyo is in a deep trouble now, she thinks.

“Oh my gosh Hyo.. Myungsoo REALLY REALLY do love you--”

“Well if he does, why is he afraid to let the world know that we’re together. I mean, maybe he doesn’t love me that much at all or--”

 

“No no no no Hyo, that’s not the point what I’m about to tell you, as you can see--”

“What??! Oh no, you better not protecting that cousin of yours Sica or I may throw words at you, don’t you--”

“Hey, listen first, what you said to Myungsoo is NOT really good--”

“Oh, so you’re telling me that I should’ve--”

And Jessica could only put her hand over Hyo’s mouth to stop the blondie from blabbering and listen to her first.

 

“Calm down, geez.” Jessica sighs and let the other breathe. About 5 seconds, she pulled down her hand and stare at Hyo’s brown eyes.

 

“Hyo, there’s a problem with that you said, Myungsoo is SO in love with you, I mean, dang, he’s my closest cousin since we’re both on the same industry so I know him really well. When other people ask him what he thinks about you, girl, he would be that super fanboy that won’t stop talking about you. He is supportive of you as well, buying your photos and such.” Jessica explained but went further on as the blondie pulls her knees to her chest and bow down her head.

 

“So I think, what you said to him.. about the break-up.. Must have taken a big toll at him this past week. He didn’t go to you this days because he tries to respect if you still don’t want to see him, for you’re still mad and hurt. He’s just giving you space but I swear, he’s feeling like dying now if you’ll not take back what you said.” She finishes and a comfortable silence took over the two best friends.

Then Hyo suddenly jolted up and went to the bathroom, Jessica already knows where they’re going so she just sat back and texted her cousin Myungsoo that they’re coming over.

 

 

Hyoyeon should’ve just waited for Myungsoo to go out from his room and talk to him, not go inside, slamming the door open and see a room that looks like someone just died on it. There’s a heavy and gloomy aura with a not-so-nice smell and the objects are not neatly placed, cupboards open with messy clothes hanging, the photos of Hyo just like what Sica said earlier are scattered on the ground, the bookshelves are lying down with books torn and pages crumbled, chips scattered on the bed itself.  And there’s a person covered in a big blanket cowering in the corner of the room.

 

Hyo sighs and crouched down to Myungsoo, the latter pulling down the blanket a bit with his face only visible to be seen and his eyes are red and puffy but nonetheless he’s still the charismatic and handsome Hyoyeon knows.

 

“..I..I’ve never knew I could affect you this much, Myungie, I heard from your Mom that this week, you’ve only eaten chips and only showered once, that’s not really good you know..” She starts and Myungsoo finally went out from the blankets and hugged Hyoyeon like she’ll be gone. The two left to their own world, embracing each other, sharing warmth and messages of care and love.

 

 

“I’m sorry for what I said, I take it back, I also experienced my own hell this week, knowing that I may completely lose you from the words I said. I’m sorry Myungsoo, please don’t take the break up officially, please, I’m sor--” and before Hyoyeon could end her apology, Myungsoo kissed her, passionate and soft. It was a smooth one, just enjoying each other’s company.

“I never intend to let you go, I’m so in love with you to let other take you away from me.” Myungsoo said as he pulls away, needing air.

 

“I should be the one who’s supposed to be sorry, because my reason why I don’t want to reveal our relationship is very selfish, it was only for my own accordance, I’m so sorry Hyo, and please don’t think about breaking up with me so suddenly, I wouldn’t take it.” Myungsoo says as he pulls Hyo to sit on his lap and pepper kisses on her head.

 

“Then.. may I know your reason?” Hyo giggles as Myungsoo kissed her nape, it’s a weak spot of hers.

“Well, if we reveal our status, the media would not stop following us, and so more attention would be given, and I don’t really like more people especially men to flock over you or be interested in you because even though you’re taken, I’m so sure there are still guys who’ll check you out, and NO, I would never even let them touch a single strand of your hair.” Myungsoo said and clutches to Hyo more.

 

Hyoyeon can only smile and rest her head on her boyfriend’s shoulder.

“Love you Myungie.”

“Love you more Hyobb.”

 

 

There are still struggles they may encounter in the future, but nevertheless, both doesn’t want to let go as long as each other have trust, care and love in their bond, they’re ready to face them.

 

 

 

 

 

“ah, Myungsoo, I love you and all but please take a shower first.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

unedited.