FOR IYESHAG.

Kim Hyoyeon- Drabble-Collection

 

 

Name : IyeshaG
Character : Hyoyeon, Luhan, Kai ( will make luhan jealous)
Genre : fluffy and witty
Idea : cold guy and a cheerful girl (include their real life talaents )(they are still a member of exo and snsd )

 

 

 


 

 

“Hyoyeon Noona!” Luhan called. Then suddenly a blonde girl is now happily skipping beside him as they both walk. Luhan smiles down at the petite girl beside him who is also humming a song they both know from the bottom of their heart. Everything this day is really great, they’re going to their dance practice after spending their time finishing their schedules and then Luhan would walk Hyoyeon home and maybe, well, you know finally confess to his long time cru---

 

 

“Hello guys.” A stoic man approaches them and Luhan’s smile turned to a scowl. Ah yes, Luhan and Hyoyeon been friends since ‘Younique Unit’ days and the two became close like glue but it’s not just Luhan from EXO who became part of it, of course EXO’s dancing machine (y one at that, according to himself) Kai is also on it and being the kind noona she is, Hyo would let Kai go with them as she and Lu go shopping or eat outside whilst Luhan had a short panic because Kai fully smiles back to Hyo everytime, that smile that he only gives to the people he really likes to be with and because he’s been putting that  tanned- and (not realy, according to Luhan)handsome face of his, making Luhan think that Kai would snatch away his little cutie Noona named (the oblivious) Hyoyeon.

 

Well, Kai feels the tension with Luhan and he’ll admit, it’s a bit funny, yes, he had come to like the blonde girl too and with Luhan obviously on the same boat, makes Kai want to get Hyo and tease Lu like there’s no tomorrow.

 

While they were still walking, suddenly, Kai circled his arms around Hyo, making the girl stop her skipping and walk normally (it was a cute one for Lu though) and asked if the girl wants to eat some cake on the café that is close in their company and it’s definitely his treat, Hyo beamed and told Kai about a chocolate short-cake she saw about a week ago in the café but failed to buy because she was rushing to meet her other SNSD Members. Lu’s face turned to a furious red, no one, as in no one, had let their little dirty fingers lay on the short and feminine shoulder of his Hyo whenever he’s around. Luhan held Hyo’s hands and he manage to notice the rose of Kai’s brow and it let go of Hyo’s shoulders, “Then I’ll just buy you one, a whole one at that.” Lu said and Hyo squealed, “Ohmygosh Lu! Thanks in advance Muwah~” and then unexpectedly, Hyo peck Lu’s cheek, making the latter stop on his tracks (well unnoticed by the now skipping Hyo again) and hold his reddening cheeks and smiles sheepishly.

 

“Pfft. Poor guy.” He heared Kai mumble and he glare at the taller, passing by the guy, Lu tried to open the door for Hyo when they got to the practice room but well, as if like a wind, Kai suddenly showed up and opened the two glass door for the giggling blonde. “Thank You Kai” Hyo said, “Anything for you, Princess” Kai said and Hyo smiled wide with little tint of pink staining her already rosy cheeks. It took all man power of Luhan to not strangle this too-cool-for-you-to-look-at guy to the floor and kick him out of the room.

 

When they were choosing their clothes for practice, Hyo check to see if there are the cd’s she likes to dance to later on.

 

“Please Kai, quick getting you dirty paws away at my poor Hyoyeon Noona.  She’s too innocent for you.” Lu hissed while they’re waiting.

 

Kai snickered and sighed, “And you’re the one to tell, you’re practically clinging like a hungry-for-attention- koala with big stupid doe eyes to her.” He said and Lu gasped at the nickname.

 

“You peasant, take that before I pull out a chainsaw and lessen the long chin of yours.”

“Chainsaw? What chainsaw? Oh you mean your bony shoulders that when I put a stuffy bear on would crash down and beg me to take it away so you can lift it up again?” Kai said and grinned in victory when Lu’s fists are balled already, Luhan was about to kick his shin if it wasn’t for Hyo calling them.

“And huh, this ‘long’ chin you say had flicked open many girls’ hearts.”

“Ew.” Luhan said with a disgusted expression. Imagine that derp face

 

“I’ll freaking castrate you if you don’t back down in this war of mine, one step back wouldn’t hurt.” Luhan said.

 

“Okay.” The tanned guy answered and Lu looked shock and was about to pat his back when he retorted,

 

“I know she’ll be mine at the end of the day anyway.”

Thankfully, Hyoyeon grabbed her latte on a table as the music booms and let the two sit by her sides before a -storm was about to come to the comfy couch in the corner.

 

The two men were still glaring at the top of Hyo’s head, when the girl cleared , getting the attention of the two.

“Yes, Hyo Noona?”

“Anything, Hyo Noona?”

 

The two asked and Hyo pulled something out of her bag.

 

Then she opened it and there she holds a simple but beautiful necklace with a ring on it.

 

“Well, Luhan, it’s actually the 3rd year since we met at the Maxstep taping and was the start of our friendship, so to commemorate that day, I bought this necklace that has ring with your name graved on it.” She smiled and Lu almost melt at the warm and pretty smile, he knows he is in love with Hyo but he falls even more with that smile of hers.

 

“Well, Kai, I know it’s only been months since we became really close but I want to tell you that you also became important to me already, so I also bought you one.” She beamed and Kai, like he never do to other people, only to  Hyo, smiled wide and thanked her when he got hold of the necklace.

“I hope we’ll all be together, guys.” She said and the two, for the first time, did something together, they smiled, and fell in love more with their one and only, KIM HYOYEON.

 

 

 

 


 

 

I KNOW I'M LAME. lol. Hope you lik it, IyeshaG. ~!

 

Sorry if it's not fluffy or witty. I'm a unicorn so I don't know.