It's Too Loud

Open My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri smirk and put his phone away and crawl closer to Jessica and drag her to bed. " Yuri ah...no" Jessica knew what he wanted. She was still tired from the office. Yuri pouted a her while playing with her robe string. " But baby...I'm " He said and drag her to fall on top of him and the night just got longer for Jessica.

 

Few weeks later

 

The ladies are having their day out,while the guys are staying home with the kids watching sports. Yoong and Seohyun are playing in Yoong's room, while the dads are in the living room watching soccer. 

In the middle of the match, the teams that Taeyeon and Yuri are rooting for, score another shot. The guys jump up and yell in happiness. " WOOOOHHHHOOOOO!!!" Yuri scream waving his hands around. While Taeyeon sings. " S E O U L~~~!"

The kids upstairs cover both of their ears with their little palms. " Yoongie, why daddy and uncle so loud?" Seohyun ask frowning. She's the kind of girl who likes calm and peaceful, which is a shocker, since Tiffany is quite loud and Taeyeon, well he's Taeyeon. " I don't know Seobaby, maybe they are happy or something" Yoong shrug his shoulders and continue playing. 

" Yoongie are you going that loud when you grow up?" Seohyun ask. Yoong look at her then think. He rubs his chin just like his dad sometimes when he's thinking of something. " I think so Seo, my appa is really loud at night and umma is loud too when they were sleeping." 

Seo look at him curious. " How are they so loud if they are sleeping?" Seohyun ask tilting her head. She understand how you are not suppose to make loud noises when you are asleep. She is a really smart 3 year old. " Hmm I don't know, what about you Seobaby? Are you umma and appa loud too?" 

" Yea they are pretty loud at night too, but they aren't sleeping. Mommy said they were playing a game" Seohyun nod her head as she remembers what Tiffany told her. " Maybe we should go ask our appa!" The kids ran out of Yoong's room to down stairs where their fathers are. 

" See what I tell ya? They !" Yuri said eating some chips when the kids came. " Appa"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter