True Friend

Open My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs Kwon stares at Jessica then look at Yoong whose happily hugging her and smiling at his grandma. Mrs Kwon break into a smile then walk in followed by Yuri. " Oh hello...Mrs Kwon" Jessica let go of Yoong's hug then bow to Mrs Kwon. Yuri took this time to get Yoong and place the boy in his lap. 

" Jessica isn't it?" Mrs Kwon ask. Jessica nodded. " Thank you for doing this. Yuri spoiled him too much" Mrs Kwon said, making Yuru embarrassed. " Ummaaaaa!!!" Yoon called for Jessica agian and wanted to get away from Yuri. Yuri sigh and let him go. Yoong ran towards Jessica and hug her. " Aigoo is Yoong happy with umma here?" Mrs Kwon smile when she saw Yoong like this. 

Yoong nodded and snuggle towards her. " Okay will Yoong get ready for breakfast now?" Yuri stood up and ask serious,making the boy a little scared. " Yuri ah, he's just a kid, don't be too harsh" Jessica said and carried Yoong for Yuri to hold him. Yuri sigh. She was right. 

" Jessica, why won't you join us for breakfast?" Soon as Yuri and Yoong gone to the bathroom, Mrs Kwon ask for Jessica to stay. " Uhm I'm sorry Mrs Kwon but I'm meet my friend Tiffany. I just found her yesterday and she wanted to catch up" Jessica said. " Oh okay maybe next time, thank you once again for coming here, for Yoong" Jessica left to a cafe where she and Tiffany will meet. 

"Jessi!!!" Tiffany ran towards her and hug her. Jessica smiled and hugged her as well. " I miss you Tiff, how are you?" They are nw seated and get to their talk. " I missed you too, Omg t's been so ling and I'm well, you?" Jessica smile faded. Her life..isn't great. 

" I'm...good" She lied. Tiffany notice her sudden change. Even though they been separated for years, Tiffnay still know Jessica really well. " I know that look Jessica Jung spilled it and why are you here? Where's Uncle Jung and aunty Jung?" Jessica sigh and told her everything. 

From the day she ran away and brought her sister alone to the day she's work as a stripper to now. Tiffany was shock by all the things she heard. She felt bad for her best friend. She never thoguht this would happen to Jessica. She always knew her as the Ice princess, well still is, but liek a real princess with a rich family and have maids following h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter